Possible Freddy vs Jason movie sequal with Mike Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_vs._Jason#Possible_sequel

Neo Darkhalen
MM its about damn time.

steverules
I'd see for sure big grin

Neo Darkhalen
I wouldn't

steverules
Well thats cause you probs won't download it like I would if it comes out...and you don't wanna spend money on a movie you may regret seeing

tylerTOXICITY
I will just illegally download it, lol!
n00bs

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by tylerTOXICITY
I will just illegally download it, lol!
n00bs

I would do that, I won't see it because Horror movies are crap now, there are no classic horror films like they used to be, they are all the same, pass...

SelphieT
Hmmmm......

Of course I'll see it if it comes out, no matter how shitty it will probably be. mmm

Neo Darkhalen
Fair enough.

steverules
I look forward to it...hopefully this will actually happen

Neo Darkhalen
Nooooooooooo!!!!

steverules
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo Darkhalen
Guess what Steve?

steverules
what?

Neo Darkhalen
I shall tell you via PM, in a few moments.

steverules
Ok then erm

Neo Darkhalen
good, I would not mind a Jason Vs. MM film.

steverules
I wouldn't mind that either

Neo Darkhalen
3 is to many.

steverules
Why?

Neo Darkhalen
Just to many Killers.

tylerTOXICITY
Lol, it will be great!

TRH
If they made that It would be the best horror movie ever.

steverules
Hell yeah...I dunno if they could give Mike a fear since there is nothing they can use...Jason they used water cause he drowned which was dumb because Jason isn't actually afraid of water

SelphieT
Maybe Mike has a fear of women? Maybe his sister?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by steverules
Hell yeah...I dunno if they could give Mike a fear since there is nothing they can use...Jason they used water cause he drowned which was dumb because Jason isn't actually afraid of water

Mike just has a rage to kill his family, perhaps he is captured and sent away, he breaks free and See's someone who looks like his sister, so he goes after them, believing them to be so, but I would like to see just Jason and Mike, not Freddy that is to much and there is no real need for him anymore, also can paramount get the rights to Mike?

steverules
Mike doesn't like women cause they are pretty and smell like coca nuts..damn those women!

Neo Darkhalen
No Mike does not care about anyone, he just kills them because they get in his way, he has had more Male then Female victims, the only reason he kills is because he has to kill his family for the rage to leave, there has never been any indication that he hates/is scared of women.

zombieman
Just when you thought all three franchises couldn't go any further downhill, you hear rumors of this. Hopefully they won't drag Ash down with them too!

Neo Darkhalen
I think they should have left Halloween at 4
FT13 at 4
Freddy, well I never liked that so....

zombieman
Should have left Halloween at 1, left it open ended. Freddy they should have let ie after one too, but it was never going to happen.

Friday the 13th I always took with a grain of salt, but there's far too many of them now and the last few have been a joke.

Neo Darkhalen
I must admit Halloween 1 and 2 should have been the only ones, it sort of ends the saga well, also ties up loose ends, then done Halloween H20 just to make sure he was dead and gone.

Faith27
I haven't seen Mike Myers on a serious film.

steverules
Well originally Mike was dead but they bought him back

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Faith27
I haven't seen Mike Myers on a serious film.

Halloween 1 & 2 (not the remake) he was meant to be killed of and stay that way after 2, the studio wanted to bring him back, so JC sold of his rights, he was then involved in some ridiculous sequels, should have left him killed of.

General G
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Mike just has a rage to kill his family, perhaps he is captured and sent away, he breaks free and See's someone who looks like his sister, so he goes after them, believing them to be so, but I would like to see just Jason and Mike, not Freddy that is to much and there is no real need for him anymore, also can paramount get the rights to Mike?

They could do that...but they may need Freddy for that, he could be dreaming...Freddy takes her form and freaks him out, he escapes and woila! I would actually prefer to take out Jason though...he just walks and kills, Freddy has that sick twist to him.

Tyranno-Chris
Well I'll see it if it's Michael Myers. I wont see it if you mean this guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.