The DOA Ninjas v.s. The Four Heavenly Kings of Orochi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Leopald Goenitz has revived the Four Hevenly Kings of Orochi, and they are now targeting famous clans to steal thier power. Hayabusa was aware of this due to fmous clans being killed of just recently. He was on his way to the Mugen Tenshin Vilage, until he noticed a fire right where the village was. He had to make haste.
Minutes later, Hyabusa reached the village, which ws engulfed in flames. He rushed to find Hayate and the others, until he found them battling the Four Heavenly Kings, on the losing side. Hayabusa quickly rushed in, offering his help. Kasumi was bout to be sliced by Goenitz, until Hayabusa counered. The Ninjas stood face to face with the Four Heavenly Kings of Orochi, and a battle esued.

Wandering Flame
All I read was Kasumi, Hayate and Ryu, and Goenitz...who are the competitors? erm

I have to admit I'm starting to hate these random DOA threads.

Team Orochi. Goenitz is just too powerful for even the three to have the upper hand, but if your question is can they win, sure they can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.