Auditions for pirates of the carribean 4??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sparrow132
MY dream is to become an actress and my othr dream is to meet johnny depp , well whos isnt lol but i have been wanting to play in one of those movies for soo long does anybody have any info for me?? aanything would help or it would be great if somebody had his email do they ?? smile

Tramps Lady
well tbh, we all wanna be in these movies, doubt any1 will u give u anything:P

lol, nah, i dunno nothin:P

savvysparrowluv
I found a site that does the extras casting (which you have to be a L.A. resident to even be considered for), but unless you're with the right agent or have some good Los Angeles connections, its not likely that any of us will get in a new movie (if they even do one), sadly sad

Sifzensinril
no way, it's imposible, sadly sad

VioletEyesPop08
Oh, I did not see this Thread.! It did not come up on the Search.

Originally posted by sparrow132
MY dream is to become an actress and my othr dream is to meet johnny depp , well whos isnt lol but i have been wanting to play in one of those movies for soo long does anybody have any info for me?? aanything would help or it would be great if somebody had his email do they ?? smile You said you had his e-mail in this Thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454022&highlight=auditions+forumid%3A69Originally posted by sparrow132
yup yup it is confirmed smile johnny already signed for it 30 to 40 mil , i talked to him he said they are going to make a 5th and 6th if they start getting more ideas but they are running very low but the 4th is totally confirmed im totally excited , im going to audition for the movie does anyone know where the auditions are? : )

"When u marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land you forgot one verry imkportant thing mate , im captain jack sparrow - JACK Originally posted by sparrow132
we just email eachother on email dont know him in person but they will prolly have them in la or orlando florida thats where they normally are i used to have an agent not anymore sad what do u do if u have no agent ? Well, just try. You are not that old to be a teen actress. Work on your looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, then, agent it. People do not really care at all about acting in a movie with Johnny Depp. I mean, everyone I see is really lame and does not talk to you. They are just babies, anyway. I do not really dream to meet him. Why do you dream to meet him?

And, for your sake, I had tried to start up discussion somewhere that all people want to do is be the offspring of Johnny Depp and that that is all they think about all the time and the only thing they will respond saying, fighting off. Everything one does is reduced to nothing because of this until you feel as miserable as possible all the time, because this is all people do anymore. That is all we are going to be talking about soon, anyway. Might as well get the early seat. I hesitate to make it a Thread still, so, I have not, yet. No one really talks online about movies and things, anyway, I mean..

(Was that anything offensive that I just said? Because that was not how I meant it.)

And I am pm-ing her that I answered her post.

---
I am still curious where the bitter thoughts of the other Posts here came from. They still log in regularly. smile

wingedsparrow15
can anyone here tell me where and when the adistions for potc 4 are pls

wingedsparrow15
can someone pls tell me where and when the aditions are pls Happy Dance cool rolling on floor laughing laughing angel alien

savvysparrowluv
No one knows, sweetie - can you please stop spamming by asking over and over again?

Nanami_XIV
and please don't double post ^^ Kayz wingedsparrow?

VioletEyesPop08
Some have already taken place and been cast. Yet, there are still more to take place as of right now. I know they have cast a man around age 40+ and a girl is going who knows the producer (her friend's uncle) and the man cast (her x-step mother's husband) who is probably around 15 or 14. She is going with a friend.

I have no idea to do with major/minor roles.

There is always hope. I am under strong suspicion that some people want to get a college degree first, start a band, and then be a sort of late "pick-up" star. I actually quit my major and want to do something in film, having given up everything for it, while I am still around 20 since I am not younger.

wingedsparrow15
srry for double posting

traceyjd23
i havent been on in bout 6 months cos my pc has been broke. by the way pple r talkin i gather ther will b a potc 4?

i had gathered that it was finished for now??? Happy Dance

PirateDiva
well disney has POTC 4 on the calendar for a 2011 release! So i doubt auditions will be anytime soon.

IheartPocky
wow, that is a bit far off.

wingedsparrow15
yeah it is why so late

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.