Original Ion, Solar and Specture vs Anybody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parallex
Who could beat these 3 together. I have a couple of ideas of a few possible teams but in reality I can't honestly say that I'm sure that they could be brought down without a destroying reality. Please enlighten me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Parallex
Who could beat these 3 together. I have a couple of ideas of a few possible teams but in reality I can't honestly say that I'm sure that they could be brought down without a destroying reality. Please enlighten me.
Great Evil Beast. Thanos Heart of the Universe. The Source.

guy222
Living Tribunal
Adam w/IG
Lucifer and Michael

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Living Tribunal
Adam w/IG
Lucifer and Michael

I think he only wants one person that can solo all three.

Mr. Slippyfist
I have a couple of ideas of a few possible teams smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
smile

Ah I missed that.
IN that case

Classic hour man, Mxy, Mikey the Angel.

Parallex
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Great Evil Beast. Thanos Heart of the Universe. The Source.
Thank you sir. I'm really trying hard to understand powers and comparisons at the abstract levels which sometimes for me go from incredible to impossible at times. I was originally thinking of teams only because I could not imagine 1 being able to defeat the 3 at once. When beings start rewriting reality and creating universe's for me it gets a bit complex to determine. It in my mind gets to be like God fighting himself. I always possibly overthink things and see a stalemate.I'll research these beings more for a more solid understanding. Once again Thanks a gang.

123KID
Psi-Lord
HoM Scarlet Witch
zh Parallax

Merlyn
Ah I missed that.
IN that case

Classic hour man what do you mean "classic" hm?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Merlyn
what do you mean "classic" hm?

The one who had possession of the full worlogog.

Galan007
The one who had possession of the full worlogog. Hourman-Android was very uber indeed. smile

Parallex
I did'nt have alot of knowledge on the android Hourman,( just looked him up and my son also give several issues to research) I knew about Rex, and his son Rick. I'm also aware of their complete control over time for 60 minutes and the worlogog. Taking all that into consideration, I'm still left a bit confused about the chance of him beating all of those beings even one at a time, together seems maybe to be a bit of a reach. What would make him that powerful,I'm very interested because once again we're into abstract power levels. I welcome your wisdom.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I did'nt have alot of knowledge on the android Hourman,( just looked him up and my son also give several issues to research) I knew about Rex, and his son Rick. I'm also aware of their complete control over time for 60 minutes and the worlogog. Taking all that into consideration, I'm still left a bit confused about the chance of him beating all of those beings even one at a time, together seems maybe to be a bit of a reach. What would make him that powerful,I'm very interested because once again we're into abstract power levels. I welcome your wisdom.

The Cosmic Extant was able to use just a portion of the Worlogog's power to create his own universe. Classic hourman had the entire worlogog's power.

Endless Mike
GEB

Elaine Belloc

Air Legend
Classic Molecule Man
Classic Beyonder
Living Tribunal
Thanos HOTI
Presence
GEB
Elaine
Mike
MJJ
Infinity Being

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
Classic Molecule Man
Classic Beyonder
Living Tribunal
Thanos HOTI
Presence
GEB
Elaine
Mike
MJJ
Infinity Being

Imaginary Molecule Man
Dreaming Beyonder
And the IB isn't beating the spectre.

123KID
didn't the IB make the multiverse with its own power ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by 123KID
didn't the IB make the multiverse with its own power ?

I believe it was the 616 universe and from that came the multiverse. But the spectre is far more powerful than multiversal.

Parallex
Please excuse me for my lack of understanding on this. I'm familiar with many of the beings mentioned and am researching the ones that I don't know, however in order to completely "get the idea" I'd have to put it in terms that make some sense to me as a lot of this is just pretty heavy when you compare power levels of beings who can create universe's and mutiverse's and such. Lets try this

EVERYTHING in order to exist has to be real be it Omni, Multi, or Universe or it cannot be. If I'm correct in this ( please correct me if you see a flaw in this logic) Those with the power to alter or shape REALITY would have an edge over those that are restricted to working within it's confines such as creating worlds, universe's, etc anything real. Are you seeing my confusion here? Anything that can be created and exist in any reality would only be controlled by one who controls Reality not one that creates within the confines of that. Example those capable of building Universe's are incredibly powerful but they would have to be a part of Some Reality themselves, they would have to exist which would actually make them subject to those beings who controls the fabic of Reality. Man........... Abstract levels are extremely interesting but also extremely confusing. I been reading a load of pyshics books and trying to figure out some things.When one evovles beyond reality , you become a God or your own reality. Im starting to determine some things are just beyond understanding outside of a comicbook. I tip my hat to many of you who have found a working understanding and actually have a way to compare powers at these levels.

Galan007
I did'nt have alot of knowledge on the android Hourman,( just looked him up and my son also give several issues to research) I knew about Rex, and his son Rick. I'm also aware of their complete control over time for 60 minutes and the worlogog. Taking all that into consideration, I'm still left a bit confused about the chance of him beating all of those beings even one at a time, together seems maybe to be a bit of a reach. What would make him that powerful,I'm very interested because once again we're into abstract power levels. I welcome your wisdom. A character wielding the Worlogog wouldn't be able to beat your team alone -- but said character would be a huge asset, power-wise.

Air Legend
Imaginary Molecule Man
Dreaming Beyonder
And the IB isn't beating the spectre.
All three stomp this team.
Original IB can stalemate the Presence.
PR Beyonder can stalemate the Presence.

Parallex
I am well aware of the beyonder and for the time he first arrived I thought him to perhaps be one of if not the most powerful being back in those years ( things were much simpler then ha ha), but understanding Solars power, Please enlighten me as to how the beyonder is more abstract than that. He actually time traveled back a billion years a recreated everything,( including all the meta powered beings) which was in a different way what Parallex and many others attempted to do in their respective comics universe. Thats Pretty impressive.But I'm here to learn, Please teach me. Thanks

nvrbeenwthagirl
I am well aware of the beyonder and for the time he first arrived I thought him to perhaps be one of if not the most powerful being back in those years ( things were much simpler then ha ha), but understanding Solars power, Please enlighten me as to how the beyonder is more abstract than that. He actually time traveled back a billion years a recreated everything,( including all the meta powered beings) which was in a different way what Parallex and many others attempted to do in their respective comics universe. Thats Pretty impressive.But I'm here to learn, Please teach me. Thanks

Air Legend
Let's start with Beyonder having control over the past, present, and future. The Beyonder is reality.
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderisrealitydw2.jpg

Mr Master
I believe it was the 616 universe and from that came the multiverse.

The IB created everything according to Thanos, Mephisto
and Diana of the Dark Shoppe from the Ultraverse (located in another Multiverse)

In the updated 2007 IG bio,
the IB is still reference as being the only sentience in existence until its death,
which created everything as stated in several issues on panel.

The 616 Reality is only the center point of creation in Marvel,
but then that's what also makes it so significant.

So even if the first Reality was the ever expanding 616 Universe,
the power that has expanded that into an Omniverse is the IB's.

Let's not forget that the IB's power also is the source of the Infinity Gems,
which 6 of them can make one "god" beneath the LT.
..........................................................................................

Others have folded/collapse/erased the Omniverse before, and even re-created it,

but no one has re-created the Previous Universe. (Infinity Being)

Mr Master
I am well aware of the beyonder and for the time he first arrived I thought him to perhaps be one of if not the most powerful being back in those years
(things were much simpler then ha ha),

Classic Beyonder has the greatest feat ever in Marvel under his belt.

Which classifies him as the most powerful being ever, then and now.

but understanding Solars power,
Please enlighten me as to how the beyonder is more abstract than that.
He actually time traveled back a billion years a recreated everything,
(including all the meta powered beings)

I'm not going to compare Beyonder to cats outside of Marvel, but I'll tell ya this,

Beyonder created a Universe that equals Quintillions of Infinite Marvel MultiverseS,
(this is if we consider Jim Shooter's analogy of an ocean to a drop of water)

nowadays, there's 100's of multiverses, possibly 1000's
(I read somewhere where it's like 600+ Multiverses, or 616 exactly)
..................................................................................

But I'm here to learn, Please teach me. Thanks

smile

Parallex
Originally posted by Mr Master
Classic Beyonder has the greatest feat ever in Marvel under his belt.

Which classifies him as the most powerful being ever, then and now.

I'm not going to compare Beyonder to cats outside of Marvel, but I'll tell ya this,

Beyonder created a Universe that equals Quintillions of Infinite Marvel MultiverseS,
(this is if we consider Jim Shooter's analogy of an ocean to a drop of water)

nowadays, there's 100's of multiverses, possibly 1000's
(I read somewhere where it's like 600+ Multiverses, or 616 exactly)
..................................................................................

smile

Thanks for taking the time to explain, your wisdom is honored . I think that perhaps it may be safe to say that Solar is the Beyonder of his publication. If that is the case it comes down to a matter of personal preference I'd imagine. Thanks again that kinda helps clear things up for me. If you would please indulge me one last question , who has the most powerful abstract feats in DC ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.