Ultimate Cross-Over (Sign Up Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Striding Cloud

Thunder Fox

Menetnashté
dunno how frequent I'll be in this but I'll make a character just in case

Name:Vegeta
Sex:m
Alignment: Good
Weight: dunno
Height: dunno
Martial Status: Married
Occupations: Fighter
Orientation: Straight
Species (Type) : Saiyan
Powers: Flight, enhanced speed/strength/reflexes, ki blasts, big bang attack, final flash, barriers, ssj, ssj2, ssj4 (various others I don't care to mention)
Fighting Styles: dunno
Gadgets/weapons (optional):none
Appearance:http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~chasapp/vegeta.jpg
Favorite food:dunno
Hobby:training
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Asian
Relatives: King Vegeta, Bulma, Trunks, Bra
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Arragont, cocky, proud, selfish
Story: Born as a prince of a planet it was all soon ended by Frieza, a mutant with incomprehensible power. Vegeta was unaware of this and worked for Vegeta, with three other saiyans, supposedly the last of their proud race.
They came upon Goku and the Z fighters, killing most. Nappa failed to defeat Goku and was killed by Vegeta for his failure. After a long battle Vegeta had seemingly won, beating Goku and the remaining warriors into nothing. However Gohan turned the tides and he was defeated with a spirit bomb.
Vegeta traveled to Namek to collect the Dragon balls and grant himself immortality, so he could destroy Frieza. Him and Gohan and Krillin teamed up with Goku to destroy the Ginyu force, all this while Vegeta's strength grew. Goku was defeated and Vegeta prepared to wish for immortality, but just then the dragon balls were rendered useless. He fought Freeza and was beaten. He came back with new strength, though it mattered not. He was beaten again, this time killed.
After Frieza came Cell, and Buu. All of which were in the end defeated

Allies:
Enemies:

Jedireaper
I'm out. Character sheets too complex for me. Otherwise:

Quincy
Wait, are you playing an actual character? It says you play as a someone who gets the powers of their favorite anime.

Originally posted by Jedireaper
I'm out. Character sheets too complex for me. Otherwise:

How are the character sheets too complex?

Jedireaper
Character Sheet
Name: Kell Karuki
Sex: male
Alignment: good (Bleach)
Weight: unknown
Height: 185 cm
Martial Status: single
Occupations: Soul Reaper
Species (Type) : Human (Soul Reaper)
Powers: Bankai and other soul reaper powers (need actual spelling for them)
Fighting Styles: Martial Arts
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Blade,
Appearance: Think Ichigo except with black hair and not so arogant.
Favorite food: Chinese
Hobby: Computer gaming in the realworld
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Japanese
Relatives: sister: Jaina Karuki
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Think of Ichigo except he listens to people and is cool headed. Likes: peace and food Hates: an enemy
Story: Thats what I cant figure. Uhh: Kell joined the Soul Reaper academy around the same time as Renji. He didnt score well during his schooling and didnt graduate but after practicing for years he achieved a huge spirit pressure and Bankai. Is going to fight Ichigo.
Allies: Odihime in the real world and spirit world. Ichigo.
Enemies: everything bad

Striding Cloud
Ya i'm playing a actual character. But if you make a made up char you will have powers based off your fav anime char.

Striding Cloud
And JR you have to have a anime char or a Human char from the real world who gets powers when he goes to the anime world. So your age, Bio has to be changed.

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Character Sheet
Name: Kell Karuki
Sex: male
Alignment: good
Weight: unknown
Height: 185 cm
Martial Status: single
Occupations: Secondary (High School) School student
Species (Type) : Human
Powers: Soul Reaper powers (need actual spelling for them)
Fighting Styles: Martial Arts
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Blade,
Appearance: Think Ichigo except with black hair and not so arrogant.
Favorite food: Chinese.
Hobby: Computer gaming.
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Japanese
Relatives: sister: Jaina Karuki
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Think of Ichigo except he listens to people and is cool headed. Likes: Computer gaming on the Nintendo 64, DS and Wii and PS2 and loves food Hates: bullies, losing.
Story: Any ordinary, boring, school student.
Allies: none yet.
Enemies: everything bad

Kurosaki ichigo
YUYU HAKUSHO
Name: Hiei

Sex:Male

Weight: ?

Height: 5'10

Martial Status: Single

Occupations: Fighter

Species (Type) : 1/2 fire Demon 1/2 Ice demon

Powers:Evil Eye( Give him slight Psychic powers, telekinesis,mind control, Also gives him great sight and clarity.) Extreme Speed( His speed is considered one of the fastest of the demons. To mortals and some demons it seems he can make doubles and teleport but he is only very fast :P)Evil Eye Transformation( In this form all of his powers are amplified, his Psychic abilities are much greater. In this form he turns green and his entire body becomes covered with eyes. He can summon multiple dragons when he fights in this form.)Fist of the Mortal Flame( A punch that engulfs the target in a plethora of Flames.) Sword of the Darkness Flame( His blade is engulfed in a same aura as his dragon is made up of.) Flare Burst( A powerful fire blast shoots out of his palm.)of the Darkness Flame( Summons a black dragon from a marking on his arm, this allows him to do the ability without having any long lasting deadly affects to himself. He summons a Gigantic black Dragon that is composed of the darkest of dark demon energies and devours the target whole. This is one of his strongest attacks.... obviously XD) Dragon Absorption( Absorbs his dragon into his body amplifying his abilities greatly.)
Fighting Style: Evil-King's Blazing-Murder Style: This style is the most deadly of styles in the demon realm. This implements the ability to summon a gigantic black dragon. Most who have tried to learn this style have been killed by there own Dragon. It is a very fast style fighting, Be faster than your opponent.

Gadgets/weapons (optional): A blade.

Appearance: Black hair. Sometimes a black shirt. third eye with a bandage over it. white belt sometimes. Most of the time shirtless.

Favorite food:?

Hobby:um....killing

Race hes white but he turns green from time to time because hes a demon 1/2 fire 1/2 ice.

Relatives: Supposedly killed and is looking for the people who have killed them. a half sister.

Personality: Hes a lone wolf type. But can be nice from time to time.

Story: At a young age he received a gift by his parents, a Gigantic third eye that is placed in the middle of his forehead that gives his psychic powers and a better perception all together. When he was young his family was killed by an unknown force to him. He has vowed to act upon revenge to this force when he discovers what or who it is. He was found in a dark forest by a pack of thieves who raised him and showed him how to survive So he took on the profession of fighting and training in a life arena where demons bet on fighters.

After awhile he met with the demon kurama and they formed a slight friendship. they went to earth and then in turn met the human yuske and kuwabara. They formed a fighting force and embraced many journeys together.

Allies: Too many to list but I will say the mains. Yuske,Kurama,Kuwabara

Enemies:Well.....allot I suppose big grin

KenpachZaraki

JaccArlington
i have a question... do you count "Teen Titans" as an anime? because if not, it'll be a few more days before i have my characters done...

Menetnashté
Originally posted by JaccArlington
i have a question... do you count "Teen Titans" as an anime? because if not, it'll be a few more days before i have my characters done...
Teen Titans is DC

JaccArlington

Kurosaki ichigo
Teen Titans has a strange manga like animation at times, I could see how you would think its an anime wink

Striding Cloud
Ya they are considered anime chars so is avatar. And the anime chars and human chars must find the Orb and destroy the Nothing King while fighting there own villians in anime.

JaccArlington
thankses, guys! okay, first character is done. she's based on my girlfriend, and has the powers of Kurohime (from the manga "Kurohime" currently running in Shonen Jump) Will post my other character later.

Name: Rika Heartilly (original charry, human)
Sex: Female
Alignment: Good =3
Weight: 112 Lbs.
Height: 5'4"
Martial Status: Dating
Occupations: Works at an anime shop in Queens
Powers: Can create Witch Bullets (like Kurohime)
Fighting Styles: Krav Maga
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Despite her powers, she also uses a dual set of daggers and two dual-wielded Beretta M92Fs
Appearance:
Favorite food: Pizza, Ramen, and Steak
Hobby: draws her own manga in her spare time
, often seen at the shooting range
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.): Caucasian (White)
Relatives: all estranged, living in Kansas; considers her boyfriend the closest to family she'll ever have again
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): Likes Anime and Manga, video games, and absolutely loves MCR; Dislikes Mice and Monkeys
Story: Born in Kansas, she was raised a farm girl, though her aspirations were always to be a city girl when she grew up. Upon turning 18, she moved to Queens in NY, and her family practically disowned her. Her boyfriend, Axel, moved out to Queens a few weeks later as a surprise to her, and the two currently share an apartment.
Allies: Axel, whomever else she feels she can trust
Enemies: Everyone not covered in the above statement

christ i forgot appearance... hold up...

it's here

KenpachZaraki
((Cloud still waiting for you at Cowboy bebop..Oh, and what did you think of my first choice?))

Striding Cloud
Lol! Didn't know you were a Gaara fan.

KenpachZaraki
((I swear on my inner Hinata fanboy that it's the truth.))

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Ya they are considered anime chars so is avatar. And the anime chars and human chars must find the Orb and destroy the Nothing King while fighting there own villians in anime.
How's Teen Titans anime? It's not of Japanese origin.

JaccArlington
okay, forget it, guys. i appreciate it, but it's not worth starting a fight. i found something else to use, so let's not let the Teen Titans issue start trouble, okay? smile

Menetnashté
I just honestly want to know, I'm not about to argue over the subject.

JaccArlington
my mistake, then. smile

Thunder Fox

Striding Cloud

KenpachZaraki
((What's so funny about me being a gaara fan Cloud?))

Striding Cloud
Lol! Always suspected you to be the Sasuke type IMO lol!

KenpachZaraki
(( Sasuke why sasuke? Oh, and are you still going to join my naruto rp Cloud?))

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
It's not of anime at all. I was merely trying to do someone a favor, get it?
got it

Thunder Fox
when you starting this

Striding Cloud
When i get off punishment.

Jedireaper
Right! Was my bio acceted?

JaccArlington
okay, I have to change a thing or two here or there on Rika, and I'm also gonna make my second one on this reply, so... please ignore my previous submission for her, and instead let's work with this one... okay, here goes:

Name: Rika Heartilly (original charry)
Alignment: Good =3
Weight: 112 Lbs.
Height: 5'4"
Occupations: Works at an anime shop in Queens
Powers: Can create Witch Bullets (like Kurohime)
Fighting Styles: Krav Maga, also known for her gunslinging ability
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Despite her powers, she also uses a dual set of daggers and two dual-wielded Beretta M92Fs
Appearance: (see attachment, she's the girl in it.)
Favorite food: Pizza, Ramen, and Anything Chinese
Hobby: draws her own manga in her spare time, often seen at the shooting range when not drawing
Relatives: all estranged, living in Kansas; considers her boyfriend the closest to family she'll ever have again
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): Likes Anime and Manga, video games, and absolutely loves MCR; Dislikes Mice and Monkeys
Story: Born in Kansas, she was raised a farm girl, though her aspirations were always to be a city girl when she grew up. Upon turning 18, she moved to Queens in NY, and her family practically disowned her. Her boyfriend, Matt, moved out to Queens a few weeks later as a surprise to her, and the two currently share an apartment.
Allies: Matt, whomever else she feels she can trust
Enemies: Everyone not covered in the above statement

Name: Matt Lowrey (original charry, human)
Sex: Male
Weight: 124 Lbs.
Height: 5'7"
Occupations: Works at a bistro in Queens
Powers: Devil Trigger (like Dante from DMC, and yes, there is a DMC anime in Japan before anyone screws with me on this. i double and even triple checked it)
Fighting Styles: Hand to Hand, Gunfighter, Swordmaster
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Devil Trigger is aided by the use of his martial arts, oversized sword, and dual-wielded Jericho 941's
Appearance: (see attachment, he's the guy in it.)
Favorite food: Steak, Ribs... any kind of red meat
Hobby: practices swordplay and is an avid gun collector
Relatives: orphaned at the age of 17
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): Likes Anime and Manga, video games, and is a fan of Slipknot, Fallout Boy, and the Rolling Stones; Dislikes people who try to control others
Story: Born in Kansas, he was raised in a wealthy household, though he always wanted the simple working life. After Rika moved to Queens, he was so pissed at random people giving Rika hell that he moved to Queens with her. His parents had died 2 years before, leaving behind a rather large trust fund for him to use as he saw fit. He currently uses it to fund the apartment and to pay their ways through college.
Allies: Rika
Enemies: Anyone who gives Rika a hard time

kenpachizaraki
((I'm going to make my second bio soon.))

Fuddle
Name: Lucy/Nyu
Alignment: Neutral
Weight: -
Height: -
Occupations: Workless
Orientation: BI-Sexual
Species: Diclonius
Powers: The Diclonius is a mutated version of humanity with powerful psionic capabilities (Vectors)
Fighting Styles: Vectors
Gadgets/weapons: None
Appearance:
http://foto.rambler.ru/public/lunatik_4/4/9/1-web.jpg
Favorite food: Rice Balls
Hobby: Helping out/Murdering people
Race: White
Relatives: Unknown
Personality: She has a split personality. As Nyu, she is sweet and gentle, always trying to make others happy, but if she turns into Lucy, she turns into the woman that can thoughtlessly slaugther hundreds without regret or hesitation.
Story: Lucy is a Diclonius, a human with two cat-ear-like horns with a telekinetic ability called 'vectors'. Lucy is the original Diclonius. Born from humans, she can reproduce in a natural way with humans, just as she can reproduce by passing the virus with her vectors. She is different from every other Diclonius because she didn't hate humans from the beginning. She started hating them when everybody picked on her, specially Tomo, who killed a puppy that she was taking care of just to see her cry. In that moment, Lucy transformed into an assassin. She is a cruel, cold-blooded killer that wouldn't even hesitate to kill a human child. She does, however, like animals.

She was caught by a member of a secret research institute. Eight years later, she escapes but when she is about to succeed, a bullet strikes her head and she ends up losing conscience and her memory. Besides losing her memory, she also now has a completely different personalty, and she switch between the two depending on her mood. If she get hit in the head, or get angry/frustrated, Lucy is brought forth. If she becomes submissive and calm again, Nyu takes Lucy's place.

Allies: -
Enemies: -

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Fuddle
Name: Lucy/Nyu
Alignment: Neutral
Weight: -
Height: -
Occupations: Workless
Orientation: BI-Sexual
Species: Diclonius
Powers: The Diclonius is a mutated version of humanity with powerful psionic capabilities (Vectors)
Fighting Styles: Vectors
Gadgets/weapons: None
Appearance:
http://foto.rambler.ru/public/lunatik_4/4/9/1-web.jpg
Favorite food: Rice Balls
Hobby: Helping out/Murdering people
Race: White
Relatives: Unknown
Personality: She has a split personality. As Nyu, she is sweet and gentle, always trying to make others happy, but if she turns into Lucy, she turns into the woman that can thoughtlessly slaugther hundreds without regret or hesitation.
Story: Lucy is a Diclonius, a human with two cat-ear-like horns with a telekinetic ability called 'vectors'. Lucy is the original Diclonius. Born from humans, she can reproduce in a natural way with humans, just as she can reproduce by passing the virus with her vectors. She is different from every other Diclonius because she didn't hate humans from the beginning. She started hating them when everybody picked on her, specially Tomo, who killed a puppy that she was taking care of just to see her cry. In that moment, Lucy transformed into an assassin. She is a cruel, cold-blooded killer that wouldn't even hesitate to kill a human child. She does, however, like animals.

She was caught by a member of a secret research institute. Eight years later, she escapes but when she is about to succeed, a bullet strikes her head and she ends up losing conscience and her memory. Besides losing her memory, she also now has a completely different personalty, and she switch between the two depending on her mood. If she get hit in the head, or get angry/frustrated, Lucy is brought forth. If she becomes submissive and calm again, Nyu takes Lucy's place.

Allies: -
Enemies: - 0.0 you like Elven Lied!!

Fuddle
I do indeed smile

Thunder Fox
AWSOME *loves Elven Lied*

Fuddle
It is original and has great characters smile

Striding Cloud
I'm gonna start this role play next Monday during Christmas Break. big grin

Striding Cloud
Imma start the rp tommmrow or today! big grin

Fuddle
Sweet big grin

Striding Cloud
Imma start it Today at 4:00 or 6:00 be ready! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.