Tales Of Ralennia (Sign-Up and Discussion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaccArlington
just before anyone EVEN thinks to ask if i got permish...

yes, Ush has approved this.

The land of Ralennia. Once peaceful, though that would come to be naught but fairy tales. A great evil overtook the land, bringing forth a thousand years of darkness. As all seemed lost, a group of sorcerors stepped forth, bringing light to the world once again. So thrilled were the people that they elected to have the sorcerors rule the land, naming the group "The Council".

Two hundred years passed, and the power began to corrupt, leading the land into tyranny, each of the four sorcerors leading their own portion of the land against the others. It was believed that the Mage Wars would bring about the end of the world.

Hope shined. A lone group of freedom fighters has risen to fight the menace that is The Council. Their sole mission to assassinate them and to restore peace. In their mission, however, they will be fighting not only The Council, but their followers, as well...

Okay, I'm thinking that's plenty of explanation... Character classes, of course, will be offered as:

Thief (handy with picking locks, stealing things)
Gunner (uses guns for fighting)
Swordsman (uses sword for fighting)
Melee Fighter (hand-to-hand fighting)
Black Mage (offensive magic)
White Mage (healing magic)

Also, you MUST tell whether or not you intend on aiding or resisting The Council. This is crucial to tyour character's interactions with everyone else. The following is a list of what you need for your character, and after I have finished this post, I will post separately with my character. Please, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me, though I must point out that it may be anywhere from a minute to a week before I can get to you. I'm very busy offline, as well... And with that being said...

CHARACTER SHEETS MUST INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:

Name:
Class: (see above for a list of available classes and the significant effect it has on your character)
Alignment: (you are either for or against The Council. so, either "The Council" or "The Resistance" will do here.)
Homeland: {Arctic Region (North), Desert Country (South), Westerlands (West), and Esterlands (East)}
Weapons: (to answer the questions on this, tech is updated to about the days of Final Fantasy 8, even though this has nothing to do with it. And no, Gunblades are NOT a choice of weaponry. your class determines your weapon types)
Appearance: (either a detailed description or you can present a picture for us all to view. whichever tickles your fancy)
Bio: (give us a history of your character. let us know why they are for or against The Council, what drives them, how they came to be the person they are today.)

I believe that is everything. Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Ralennia...

Striding Cloud
Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Class: Black Mage
Alignment: The Resistance
Homeland: Arctic Region (North)
Weapons: Three red blades on his wrist made out of his father and mothers blood and meteor rock.
Appearance: http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff290/pretty_puppy_jones_/anime%20boys/138.jpg
Bio: Ichigo's Father had always had his suspicions against The Council. And witnessed a murder by The Council. Ichigo and his father and mother where going to go somewhere far where they could live peacefully. But The Council caught wind of it and murdered Ichigo's father infront of him. Ichigo then studied the Black Magic Arts, and devoted all his time into ending The Council. He then ran away to the South with his mother who had soon died from a heart attack.

JaccArlington
Name: Vincent "Cerberus" Kinneas
Class: Gunner
Homeland: Westerlands
Weapons: Being skilled with all types of guns, Vincent uses 2 dual-wielded Jericho 941's, as well as a sawed-off 12-gauge shotgun, and also has been known to carry a .223 caliber semi-automatic rifle with scope for sniping purposes when necessary
Appearance: http://www.geneon-ent.co.jp/rondorobe/anime/TEXHNOLYZE/images/main.jpg
Bio: Vincent was never the most popular person in the world, and it stemmed from the fact that The Council had brought up his family in poverty. He had always been taught to respect the Council, however, since they were in charge of the land. He, regardless of this, decided to hone his skills with guns. His worst suspicions were brought to life when The Council's leaders ordered the burning of his village when he was 10. He and his girlfriend Rika were the sole survivors. He now has started a resistance in the Westerlands against the Council, and is on a hunt for more members to aide his battle... Especially now that Rika has been kidnapped...

<<sorry it took so long, everyone, but I couldn't find a picture that suited him...>>

Jack Diavolo
Name: Gizmo Mellet
Class: gunner
Alignment: the council
Homeland: Desert country
Weapons: pistol
Appearance: tall dark and handsome, definately do not describe gizmo, hes short mousy and skatchy, he wears glasses and half of his left arm is robotic. light brown hair and a birthmark under is right eye. blue eyes
Bio: gizmos family became prisoners of the council, and gizmo being very talented with technology and a pretty good marksman was forced to work for the council to earn his families freedom.

JaccArlington
very nice job, the both of you. smile as soon as we get some of the others to sign up i'll start the RP thread...

ESB -1138
Name: Elijah Diadem
Class: Swordsman
Weapons: Long sword (about as long as Sephiroth's)
Appearance: I'll get back to you on this
Bio: Elijah has lived in fear of attacks by the Council. Due to the many battles he has witnessed Elijah has become a lone wolf never growing close to anyone for anyone that does is normally killed by the Council. Elijah has trained under many swordsmasters to develop a technique of many sword styles but because of this he lacks the strength of many of those styles and carries on more weaknesses.

But Elijah uses his mind to outsmart his opponents in the heat of battle and because of that he is able to contend to some of the best.

android217
Name: Christian Titus
Class: Thief
Alignment: The Council
Homeland: Desert Country
Weapons: Short sword, hidden dagger where ring finger was
Bio: Christian grew up in the south with his uncle due to his parents death... caused by theft. His uncle taught Christian everything he and his parents had learned.After learning, his uncle sent him on a suicidal theft, causing him to get arrested and drafted into The Councils army as an assassin.
Appearence:

Kurosaki ichigo
Name: Dogma centerian ( Dog )
Class: White Mage
Alignment: The council
Weapons: A black real oak tree staff and a side dagger.
Appearance: tan white skin. slim.athletic Long blond hair. 5'8 Female. She has black buckle boots. Long red outside rib and in the side is a gold. She wears the hood a lot but sometimes lets her hair free. Red gloves. and light golden sleeves. Slight golden skirt slightly above her knees.
Bio: She was born into the resistance. When she was born the council ransacked a resistance camp stormed in and killed almost everything besides her, so they thought. A few of the younger men at the camp escaped, these younger men where actually Dogmas siblings.One of the council men took her in secrecy and raised her in the council. She is now a powerful white mage and a high authority in the council.

(( Luv ur siggy ESB ))

Jack Diavolo
pic

Blax_Hydralisk
Has this been approved?

Jack Diavolo
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Has this been approved?

Yes, it has =P

Diamond Kisses
How does black magic work in this RP? smile

Diamond Kisses
Has this been approved?

Originally posted by JaccArlington
just before anyone EVEN thinks to ask if i got permish...

yes, Ush has approved this.

laughing out loud

Blax_Hydralisk
... I think he's lying!

Jack Diavolo
haha then go check the approval board =]

JaccArlington
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
How does black magic work in this RP? smile

Very good question, Marie. I am so glad you thought of that.

Black Magic, like White Magic, has basically no set limit to how many times something can be cast (for example, MP or something like that) but rather the amount of pressure your character can take from the magic, as it drains from their life aura to use magic. You can cast until you pass out from exhaustion, for all it's worth. I must point this out, though...

DO NOT GOD-MOD WITH THIS! I AM GIVING YOU PEOPLE A LOT OF LEANING ROOM WITH THIS, AND IF YOU BURN ME ON THIS, I WILL SIC USH ON YOU! FOR EXAMPLE, DO NOT PUT (AND I QUOTE)

No. That's WAY too much magic for a single fight. Not even a Council member should be able to survive that without passing out. This is high-level magic. Instead, perhaps something like...

In other words, don't cast left and right. Use your weapons as well. I mean, even Merlin had a sword and dagger that he used moreso then his spells. Magic should not necessarily be a last resort, but don't make it your ONLY means of attacking. Be creative, and enjoy the fact that you can fight and use Magic.

That being said, White Magic, while being primarily healing, will also constitute the Holy Element (such as the spell Holy in Final Fantasy... I know I reference that a lot, but trust me, it has nothing do with this... just the best way I can explain it...) Black Magic constitutes all the other types of spells. (Fire, Thunder, Ice, etc.) I love magic, and wouldn't dream of limiting it to a certain amount of casting, so I won't give a set limit. You know when you're overusing, and if you do so intentionally, it can result in problems with the other members of the RP. That's part of why my Legend of Dragoon RP died. People were casting spells and using damned enhanced speed, leaving no room for anyone to even make a fight interesting. Don't screw it up for everyone, but have fun.

Has this been approved?

Originally posted by Jack Diavolo
Yes, it has =P

... I think he's lying!

Originally posted by Jack Diavolo
haha then go check the approval board =]

It has been approved, and I might add we had at least 15 people on the approval board saying they were in if it did. Feel free to check the board at any time, and if you find that I have not gained the approval you so seek, feel free to report the thread for closure on the grounds of lack of permission. Otherwise... feel free to join at any time, if so you choose!

smile

Oh, and the characters added since my last visit yesterday are approved, as well. Very nice.

Kurosaki ichigo
I think I understand now !!! XD

Jedireaper
Name: Jacen 'Vrix' Seito
Class: Swords-man
Weapons: Being skilled with all types of swords and blades, Vrix uses a glowing laser sword that uses the power of crystals through a cylinder and concentrates the energy into the shape of a blade using a sun rock(Aka: lightsaber), as well as two normal swords, and shorter blade.
Appearance: ((For now just consider him to look like an armoured knight with blonde hair, blue eyes, 185cm's in height, and without armour he wears a white shirt, brown jacket, brimmed hat and brown trousers (Think: Indiana Jones lol).
Bio: Vrix was never a really social person and didnt have many friends in the world, His family had been murdered by a rogue group of rebels. He survived and was taken in by the Council, however, since they were in charge of the land, he, when old enough joined the armies of the Council. His first order was to burn a village, and even though he didnt refuse the order, he tried to stall as long as posible. He knew of, and kept secret, of the fact that Vincent and his girlfriend Rika were the sole survivors, he knew them as onetime friends. Vrix had some doubts about the council, and is searching for members of the resistance to secretly join Vincent and his battle against the council... He found out from other soldiers that his old friends girlfriend had been captured...

((Hope this is ok, is it?))

JaccArlington
Originally posted by Kurosaki ichigo
I think I understand now !!! XD

I seriously hope it proved enlightening. smile Any more questions from anyone, let me know. PM me or just post here.

Very nice job on Jacen. I assume you got the name from my previous post? lol j/k Seriously, nice job. I'm skeptical about the lightsaber, but as long as you don't make it cut through people like a lightsaber, I'm okay with it, I suppose... Let's just not get too carried away. Oh, might I also add nice effects using the pink coloration and the purple glow. Very inspired.

Let me get two or three more people to add characters and we'll start this thing. I just don't want to rush it. Sorry for the delay, guys, but I want to be sure we get the devotion to run this properly. I mean, my last RP I started had 3 replies after opening, and two of them were my own, so forgive me if I'm a bit slow starting this one...

Jedireaper
Ok... I made the name up actually, from the Vamp RP anyone? but I based my bio along with your as a template so it should join on. The 'light'saber is a blade of light. It would cause burns and cut through some materials but not slice through. I may have my character use one gun instead. Matter of pride: Besides i've seen energy blades in Final Fantasy before.

JaccArlington
i wasn't saying dn't use it, by all means, please do so. smile i was simply saying it would be selfish of me to allow a weapon that could slice through a human body with little to no effort. i misconceived the weapon's intents and purposes, as well as its capabilities. the name "lightsaber" in parentheses threw me off. sorry. embarrasment

Jack Diavolo
im pretty anxious for this to start i hope it does soon.

JaccArlington
i'm ready, too, but like i said, i want just two more people to sign up... hell, i'd settle for one more person... how's this for a deal: if, by the next time I log on this week, no one else has signed up, we shall begin without them!

Jack Diavolo
deal

Shinde Imasu
Name: Tanaka Kanashimi
Class: Melee Fighter
Weapons: Twin blades strapped to forearms
Appearance:http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p206/FinalFantasyZero/Nonbloody%20Anime/-EyesRutherford.jpg
Bio: Tanaka is an outcast from his arctic community, because of his parents involvement in the Council. After a few years, they were no longer needed, and were "disposed of". Tanaka's rage over his parents death turned into hatred of the Council, and now fights against them in the resistance. He is a quiet person who only speaks his mind if he believes his opinion is valuable. He prefers to keep to himself, and is a merciless opponent.

I think that's all I had to do. Lucky I got this done now, or else I wouldn't have been in the RP.

Diamond Kisses
Name:
Sarwel Tarkula

Class:
Dark Mage

Alignment:
Outcast, former member of 'The Council'

Homeland:
Former Arctic Region habitant, now lone outcast.

Weapons:
Magical dagger and orb

Appearance:
http://images.elfwood.com/art/v/i/vinke/female_wizard_colored.jpg

Bio:
At a young age, Sarwel was trained in the dark arts of magic. A dark path, bringing her thought down a twisted road. She was good at what she did and eventually maybe a little too good. It did not take long until she was forbidden to practise her art more, for she had let the dark magic that flowed trough her veins corrupt her blood. Dark trough nature, she started breaking the boundries that she had been ordered to keep. Her superiors were no fools and she was banished from The Council order.

Not only was she a threat to herself and the dark arts that she had mastered, but also to those around her. Friends and foes alike, which she cared little for. Her dark arts were more intruiging than any friend and more challenging than any foe. She had become ruthless, coldblooded and intellectual, but also lonely. An outcast from her own people, she was bound to live a life on her own, to find answers to all her questions by herself. She had traded friends and family for power and greed, which was in all honesty nothing she regretted.

JaccArlington
Originally posted by Shinde Imasu
Name: Tanaka Kanashimi
Weapons: Twin blades strapped to forearms
Appearance:http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p206/FinalFantasyZero/Nonbloody%20Anime/-EyesRutherford.jpg
Bio: Tanaka is an outcast from his arctic community, because of his parents involvement in the Council. After a few years, they were no longer needed, and were "disposed of". Tanaka's rage over his parents death turned into hatred of the Council, and now fights against them in the resistance. He is a quiet person who only speaks his mind if he believes his opinion is valuable. He prefers to keep to himself, and is a merciless opponent.

I think that's all I had to do. Lucky I got this done now, or else I wouldn't have been in the RP.

you could still have joined later smile

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Name:
Sarwel Tarkula

Class:
Dark Mage

Alignment:
Outcast, former member of 'The Council'

Homeland:
Former Arctic Region habitant, now lone outcast.

Weapons:
Magical dagger and orb

Appearance:
http://images.elfwood.com/art/v/i/vinke/female_wizard_colored.jpg

Bio:
At a young age, Sarwel was trained in the dark arts of magic. A dark path, bringing her thought down a twisted road. She was good at what she did and eventually maybe a little too good. It did not take long until she was forbidden to practise her art more, for she had let the dark magic that flowed trough her veins corrupt her blood. Dark trough nature, she started breaking the boundries that she had been ordered to keep. Her superiors were no fools and she was banished from The Council order.

Not only was she a threat to herself and the dark arts that she had mastered, but also to those around her. Friends and foes alike, which she cared little for. Her dark arts were more intruiging than any friend and more challenging than any foe. She had become ruthless, coldblooded and intellectual, but also lonely. An outcast from her own people, she was bound to live a life on her own, to find answers to all her questions by herself. She had traded friends and family for power and greed, which was in all honesty nothing she regretted.

eek! Marie joined!

okay, our two others came to sign up. as promised, I will start the RP thread now.

NOTE: ANYONE IS STILL FREE TO JOIN, JUST BE ALERT TO THE MINOR STIPULATIONS ABOUT THE MAGIC. AND, AS ALWAYS...

Enjoy Yourselves!

JaccArlington
IT LIVES!!! Enjoy, everyone!

JaccArlington
okay, character edit, i have to change my appearance. i found a pic i liked finally...

Kurosaki ichigo
Oooo DMC Dante ! XD

Blax_Hydralisk

It has been approved, and I might add we had at least 15 people on the approval board saying they were in if it did. Feel free to check the board at any time, and if you find that I have not gained the approval you so seek, feel free to report the thread for closure on the grounds of lack of permission. Otherwise... feel free to join at any time, if so you choose!

smile

I was joking stick out tongue

I might jump into this if I have the time.

Diamond Kisses
I do not know how to start wacko

JaccArlington
Hm... I'm not sure how to help... you're not with the Council or the Resistance, so I can't honestly come up with any one thing to help you...sorry If I do, though I'll PM it to you immediately!

Jack Diavolo
isnt jedi from the council? and isnt android from the council? so why are they fighting?

Kurosaki ichigo
He doesn't know I suppose, just a mistake. think nothing of it smile We are revealing are places now.

Jedireaper
He DK you could start by running into one of my scout squads. I'll capture you as a Rebel falsely then release you after meeting my main char.

The council troops in this city are not aware of other council troops in the area except for Lord Sion's (changed from Seito) troops looking for rebels. Its his mandate. But you'll find out soon.

Jedireaper
I want to name this city Farsnek

Kurosaki ichigo
yeah, that sounds like a nice name.

Jack Diavolo
ok that clears it up a little ^-^

Jedireaper
Whos for Farsnek then?

Kurosaki ichigo
yeah, thats a gooden smile

Swimming Bird
Name: Jake
Alignment: Resistance
Homeland: Desert Vountry
Weapons: Desert Eagle. 12-Gauge Pump.
Appearance: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w154/dmellor69/Riddick.jpg
Bio: Jake had just done what he was told as a resistance fighter. Though most of the time, if he knows it will work then he will do what he wants, but he will follow orders. After most of his family was wiped out, he joined up with the resistance because mainly, they were his people. Most no one ever understood him and that suited him just fine. He had always been a loner.

JaccArlington
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Whos for Farsnek then?

approved. tell me which district it is in, and we'll make Farsnek the capital of that district. for the sake of argument. smile

JaccArlington
Originally posted by Swimming Bird
Name: Jake
Alignment: Resistance
Homeland: Desert Vountry
Weapons: Desert Eagle. 12-Gauge Pump.
Appearance: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w154/dmellor69/Riddick.jpg
Bio: Jake had just done what he was told as a resistance fighter. Though most of the time, if he knows it will work then he will do what he wants, but he will follow orders. After most of his family was wiped out, he joined up with the resistance because mainly, they were his people. Most no one ever understood him and that suited him just fine. He had always been a loner.

approved

Lt_Champion
Name: Champion Yue
Class: Swords Woman.
Homeland: Desert country
Weaponsmessedwords, and if need be daggers for throwing/stabing, mostly two swords
Appearance: (pic coming soon)
Bio: Champion is a southern girl, she comes across as lazy, sometimes stupid, though she is really inteligent, and she just doesnt like wasting energy. She is very skilled with her blades, thanks to many years of hard training under her father. She grew up in the desert, practicing in the hot sun, sometimes all day long. She hardly did much else. Overall, she trained herself to be strong, fast, and tough. Though she has not yet had to push herself to the limit of her abilities, mostly because no one considers her enough of a challenge to fight.

JaccArlington
approved! welcome aboard!

Jack Diavolo
dont involve me much until around 9:00 because i have band practice tonight.

blah =P

Jedireaper
approved. tell me which district it is in, and we'll make Farsnek the capital of that district. for the sake of argument. smile

Westerlands. There are several smaller cities and villages surrounding it. Thanks.

Jack Diavolo
gah im sorry if i sounded like a jerk sb its been a long night and now i feel bad =/

Swimming Bird
Nah, it's cool man. You worked on those details and it was kinda a dick move for me to just up and break the laws of reality stick out tongue

Jack Diavolo
nah i shoulda just rolled with it. jklhfskdlhg ill keep in check next time

Kurosaki ichigo
Sorry haven't been posting. Had to drive my cousin to the hospital. He sliced the top of his index finger off, I was like Ewwww!

Jack Diavolo
ouch =/

and thats ok its understandable =P

Wild-Cherry
Name:
Romulous ( Rome ) Syrkes
Class:
Black Mage
Alignment:
The Resistance
Homeland:
Easterlands
Weapons:
A white oak staff with which she wields her magic. It holds form as the shape of a small headpiece, until she summons it.
Appearance:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/1160224881_n0509_dawn.jpg
Bio:
Born to a wealthy, Upper class family under the ruler of Easterlands, Rome had an excellent childhood. She was highly educated, and as soon as she found her niche in the art of offensive magic, her parents offered the best of training. When rebels began to attack, and the power began to fall from the Easterlands, Rome found her world slowly changing. A final attack left Rome an orphan. With little training, and only 15 at the time, Rome made her way into the world.

will join in asap, if I still can.

Swimming Bird
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Name:
Romulous ( Rome ) Syrkes
Class:
Black Mage
Alignment:
The Resistance
Homeland:
Easterlands
Weapons:
A white oak staff with which she wields her magic. It holds form as the shape of a small headpiece, until she summons it.
Appearance:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/1160224881_n0509_dawn.jpg
Bio:
Born to a wealthy, Upper class family under the ruler of Easterlands, Rome had an excellent childhood. She was highly educated, and as soon as she found her niche in the art of offensive magic, her parents offered the best of training. When rebels began to attack, and the power began to fall from the Easterlands, Rome found her world slowly changing. A final attack left Rome an orphan. With little training, and only 15 at the time, Rome made her way into the world.

will join in asap, if I still can.

You could totally back me up stick out tongue

Tatsumaki
Name: Jami Kiohara

Class: thief

Weapons: Bow and arrows are her main weapons, though she carries a small sword on her back just in case. She also moves very fast.

Appearance: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i83/fluffy_is_evil/Tifa2.jpg

Bio: Jami was always good with locks. When she was in her crib as a baby, she would pick the lock. She also would never stay still. She was always moving or doing something. That's why she's so fast. She overwhelmed her parents at times. As she learned more about the Council from her parents, Jami had made up her mind. She joined the Resistance in hope to bring peace back to the land.

I'll try to be as active as I can, but I can't promise any activity. One more week and my school goes on winter break, so I'll be more active then.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Swimming Bird
You could totally back me up stick out tongue go me w00t

And nice Tatsu!! n.n

Jedireaper
oooookaaaaaaay........ Welcome aboard, im sure Jacc'A, will accept your bio lol. Phew! Im bored.

Fuddle
Can I be something other than a human? smile

JaccArlington
sure, if you can coherently blend it into the RP, feel free. smile

oh, nice to have you aboard, also, Tatsumaki and WC! was wondering if/when you'd show up.

okay, guys. I had a date all day yesterday (yea, i know you guys could care less...), so I couldn't even check things sorry about that. I'm posting whether ESB has replied to mine or not, though because I'm tired of sitting in that damp little cave...

Fuddle
Congratulations to the date smile

JaccArlington
thanks. smile we've been trying to work that out for months, and just happened to both have a day off work yesterday.

eek! i loves your sig!

JaccArlington
okay, for thosewho won't bother to read my previous post in the RP thread, I am about to liberate a prison. this is the start of the major Resistance Faction in the Westerlands, so if anyone plans on joining it, here's first shot at it. Of course, there is always an opening in every Faction, and they may all become one huge "Rebel Alliance" before it's over. (Star Wars puns aside... overlook me...)

Jedireaper
Can Sion be Vader then.

JaccArlington
lol naturally!

Jedireaper
Ok then he is now the Vader cameo including suit and face-plate. lol
><
/\
??

Cerberus i am actually your friend and am looking for the rebellion to join it. Possibly due to the fact that Rika is in his posession... lol

JaccArlington
excellent... we should have them meet later on, however at the moment i seem to be tied up with your little garrison captain at the prison camp. XD

Jack Diavolo
im in school right now. i love prison breaks! =]]

then again i work for the council.

Jedireaper
Sion is en-route to the Council but he will return soon. Unfortunatly I made him an actual member of the Council itself. I just felt that most people were going resistance so I gave him more power and brought in Commander Versh to help the story and give the military a stronger preasence in Farsnek without god modding him. I hate the fact that my chracters are always important.

Fuddle
Name: Cawrei
Homeland: None
Weapons: Whip and iron gauntlets
Appearance:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb211/rholowie/Succubus.jpg
Bio: Cawrei, a succubus in all its prime. Once a slave of a Black Mage named Kurat, Cawrei served him loyaly. However, too much faith did the Black Mage put in Cawrei who slowly expanded a will and mind of her own. Subtly she broke lose from the spell that bound them to eachother and when the time was right, slavery was no longer a matter. In his sleep, he fell victim to the thirst of Cawrei. He was a powerful man, but not powerful enough to forsee the great betrayal that would end his life.

Cawrei adapted strategicaly and covered her succubus identity until the point where her previous master was forgotten. She still hid her succubus identity until the time was very right, but not as carefully as in the past. Not because she feared to face the concequences of the murder, but because she was different. People feared that which was different and that would be unneccesary attention. Even though trough many years did she hide, she still served The Council, but more subtle. As an exceptional assasin and powerful melee fighter thanks to her demonic and winged nature, she quickly climbed the ranks as a skilled fighter.

Not only was she exceptional at using her muscles and physical talents, but she had an intellect above most others that fought in her same league. Trough strategical and intellectual maneuvers she won many battles.

Jedireaper
Cool Bio well done! I'd say RP and im sure Bio will be accepted

Fuddle
Any entry advice? smile

Jedireaper
You have no Alliance so no. But, come to Farsnek.

Jack Diavolo
you could start by just being in the city, or you could start in a different region altogether. or you could start by bumping into one of the other characters randomly. theres a bazziliion and 1 possibilities =]

have fun and nice character

Fuddle
Neato! My longest post so far in all these roleplays smile (Out of 3 in total or so no expression)

It end up a bit lame, but I wanted to join into the fun.

JaccArlington
very nice charry. for future reference to everyone, unless i note otherwise, you're pretty much gonna be approved as long as you fill out the necessary details for your charry. smile

Wild-Cherry
Well I posted....though I'm not sure if I entered wrong or not. I tried to fit into where your characters are. n.n'

&& thanks Jacc big grin

JaccArlington
Jesus, I'm behind again. anyone care to update me?

Jack Diavolo
ahahaha id tell you if i could remember.

sorry jacc erm

JaccArlington
no prob... just needing one soon... i need it, and someone wants me to send them a mild overview of everything before they'll sign up, so as soon as someone can give me one, please do.

Riku-Donovan
er... anyone?

Fuddle
Afraid I can not help you out. I just entered the roleplay and has no clear overview at all.

Riku-Donovan
any ideas of what I've missed since my previous post in the RP?

Fuddle
What happened around your previous post?

Riku-Donovan
i broke into the prison camp in an attempt to release the members of the resistance, though was confronted by a captain. you killed the captain, and then i tried to help you dispatch the lieutenant, though i had to get offline right about then, so after i draw guns on him, i honestly have no clue what has happened...

(changed my user, used to be JaccArlington)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.