Overmind vs. Gravemind in Chess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blax_Hydralisk
These two omniscent yet pathetic brain thingies face off in an epic clash! Chess!

Overmind is black, of course, as he's the closest thing to a black man in the Starcraft Universe.

Burning thought
the overmind is black.... confused its fleshy coloured and has the team colour on it

and neither are omnipotent, maybe a little clsoer to omnecient and still not quite that but i see what you mean

Overmind in a stomp

Blax_Hydralisk
Mean to say omniscient.

And he's the closest thing to black.

Burning thought
lawls. if u say he is stick out tongue but i just dont see how a big fleshy mass with tentacles and stuff can be anything close..but meh

anyway now i think about it, how can either of them win, their large things and a chess board is tiny, theyll smash it....thell never be able to move little chess pieces

Wandering Flame
You can't beat me in chess. 13

Burning thought
if your talking to me youd be 100% correct, i dont know half the rules, and the other half that i think i know are probably incorrect

Wandering Flame
I'm talking to the KMC population actually.

Burning thought
stick out tongue lies, i bet someone around here could beat you....online chess that is, unless you kno some of them in RL

Blax_Hydralisk
Alpha Centauri could beat you ermm

Diamond Kisses
Gravemind definatly stick out tongue

However getting the white side might be a little disadvantage for him hmm

Blax_Hydralisk
Well of course it will be.

He can only play well from behind the three-point line now while the Overmind can go up to the hoop.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Alpha Centauri could beat you ermm I wouldn't be surprised if he thought he could beat anyone in anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.