Between Darkseid and Monarch...who has the largest and most powerful Army?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
In Countdown...does Monarch have assemble an army greater than that of Darkseid?

Galan007
I'd say DS has the greater army, .

IMO.

guy222
ds

TricksterPriest
Hard to say. We don't know most of Monarch's army. But considering the recent additions of the shadow demons, Eclipso, and possibly Black Mary in the future, I'd say DS has the upper hand right now. durkseid We need a monarch dur.

WrathfulDwarf
Yeah, but Monarch have Forerunner in his side...

..oh, wait..

quanchi112
Its to soon yet to judge how powerful Monarchs army will be. Im leaning towards him right now but cant really make a call yet. The forerunner is impressive and you have the bizarro bad guys along with Havok. To soon to judge this yet if you ask me.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Its to soon yet to judge how powerful Monarchs army will be. Im leaning towards him right now but cant really make a call yet. The forerunner is impressive and you have the bizarro bad guys along with Havok. To soon to judge this yet if you ask me.

Seeing as how you never read COIE..........your opinion is moot. doped

SevenShackles
monarch and his army are abit more pleasant to the eyes, but id still say DS still has the upper hand when it comes to comparing. then again monarch has just gotten started and its something of an impressive start. so who knows what the answer to this question can become later on.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS has Eclipso, Granny, And soon Mary marvel. he also has those shadow demons, and can literally increase his army simply by telling whom ever he is facing to join him.

Akuki
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS has Eclipso, Granny, And soon Mary marvel. he also has those shadow demons, and can literally increase his army simply by telling whom ever he is facing to join him.
I was under the impression that Mary rejected joining Darkseid. I'm not sure if she'll actually join him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Akuki
I was under the impression that Mary rejected joining Darkseid. I'm not sure if she'll actually join him.

He didn't use the ALE on her. And I'm almost sure she'll join him or pretend to at least.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Akuki

She might take Eclipso's spot. It so appears in next week's countdown.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Seeing as how you never read COIE..........your opinion is moot. doped Your opinion has always been moot.

quanchi112
He didn't use the ALE on her. And I'm almost sure she'll join him or pretend to at least. Have you read countdown lately?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Have you read countdown lately?
Have you? As if IT matters since you don't understand context or refuse to.

quanchi112
Have you? As if IT matters since you don't understand context or refuse to. Uhm Mary kicked Eclipso's ass.

Oh yeah Granny Goodness is posing as an athenian. Trying to round up more female furies for Darkseid. He needs all the help he can get.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uhm Mary kicked Eclipso's ass.

Oh yeah Granny Goodness is posing as an athenian. Trying to round up more female furies for Darkseid. He needs all the help he can get.
Wait, not only is granny posing as an athenian, she's posing as a SKYFATHER athenian. And displaying all of her powers. She has the greek gods bound and yet granny is still weaker than DS. now get lost troll. your opinion is shit to me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If we include Both Monarch and DS, It would be a tuff call. DS has just got back his full omega, which he hasn't had since he first touched the wall. At least 20 years ago. And he has the ALE.

Monarch is more powerful than all the supermen of the multiverse combined.

quanchi112
Wait, not only is granny posing as an athenian, she's posing as a SKYFATHER athenian. And displaying all of her powers. She has the greek gods bound and yet granny is still weaker than DS. now get lost troll. your opinion is shit to me. She is recruiting warriors as always. Ds needs every man and woman he can recruit to fight the good fight for him. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
She is recruiting warriors as always. Ds needs every man and woman he can recruit to fight the good fight for him. smile

DS is preparing for final crisis. As is Monarch and the monitors. All the major players are. I'm not mad that I have to explain it to you. You have to do that sometimes for the slower people. It's my humanity that makes me feel compelled to shed light on things you can't grasp.

King_Mungi
DS army is constantly decreasing thanks to the New God killer killing all his Shock Troopers. However, he still has the Amazon Army thanks to Granny Goodness, and apparently all the Earth villians from Salvation Run

Hopefully we will get an indication of how big Monarch's army is shortly. Seems quite huge.

quanchi112
DS is preparing for final crisis. As is Monarch and the monitors. All the major players are. I'm not mad that I have to explain it to you. You have to do that sometimes for the slower people. It's my humanity that makes me feel compelled to shed light on things you can't grasp. Ds will die in death of the new gods. Or hadnt you heard.

Symmetric Chaos
She is recruiting warriors as always. Ds needs every man and woman he can recruit to fight the good fight for him. smile

Not once he achieves his ultimate goal:
http://lightbombmike.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Lantern-2099-33837178

Val
Monarch is more powerful than all the supermen of the multiverse combined.
Hyperbole?

I'm not doubting his power but that sounds like some "million exploding suns" type shit.

quanchi112
I bet Monarch's army is truly badass. We will have to wait and see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.