My Convertion to Dark Chocolate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
So I'm with my family celebrating Thanksgiving and one of my aunts sees me eating a Hersheys bar. She ask me if I like chocolate. I tell her "yes, I like a piece every now and then". So she pulls out from her bag a bar of 80% pure cocoa bar and gives me a piece.

I taste it.

It was nasty...

Two days later while flying back home...I crave for another piece. So I buy one of those 65% cocoa bars from Wal-Mart. I ate half of piece. Didn't like it much....but I enjoy it..then, three days later....I was craving another piece of dark chocolate.

I'm hooked. I now hate Hersheys and Milky Way,MMs, and Baby Ruth.

Damn!

Can't believe I'm going to say this...

I don't go Kuckoo for Coco Puffs no more. Too much damn sugah.

Reverend Axel
Some guy at a fudge place gave us chocolate with no sugar added and it tasted bad.

WrathfulDwarf
*adds peanuts to fudge*

Better?

Reverend Axel
**** no, Dark chocolate sucks.

Bloigen
I still prefer milk chocolate to dark chocolate. I don't mind dark chocolate but I'd rather have milk. srug

Blight
I'd rather have some brown sugar....

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
**** no, Dark chocolate sucks.

Don't try to change me. I have converted. batman

silver_tears
I love dark chocolate, I get these little squares of it and love just letting them sit on my tongue and dissolve. dd

Röland
Dark Chocolate is the best chocolate. Ever. salute

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears
I love dark chocolate, I get these little squares of it and love just letting them sit on my tongue and dissolve. dd

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar79885_27.gif

Kram3r
I eat any kind of chocolate, I don't care which, it all taste good. Except the kind that comes in a cup. mmm

Röland
Originally posted by Kram3r
I eat any kind of chocolate, I don't care which, it all taste good. Except the kind that comes in a cup. mmm

mhmm

SelphieT
I like dark and milk chocolate. I'm versatile. shrug

Kram3r

Röland
mmm

If he mentions anything about homosexuality: You've got a gay. mmm

Kram3r

JediSamuraiMRB
Dark Chocolate is healthy for you.

Kram3r
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Dark Chocolate is healthy for you.

So's my come. mmm

Lana
Dark chocolate is far superior to any other chocolate yes

FoxMeister
So's my come. mmm
Less calories shifty

Kram3r
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Less calories shifty

More protein. mmm

=Tired Hiker=
Dark chocolate has antioxidants. Just like Kram3r's come. I heard.

Kram3r
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Dark chocolate has antioxidants. Just like Kram3r's come. I heard.

It comes with being a Niner's fan. 13

Jaime Sommers
I prefer white chocolate myself.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Jaime Sommers
I prefer white chocolate myself.

I can supply that. mmm

WrathfulDwarf
I can supply that. mmm

Nonfat I presume...313

=Tired Hiker=
On the Adam Corolla show, they were talking about a book called 'Training The Brain,' and they said dark chocolate makes you smarter. There's no dark chocolate at my work in the vending machines. I think they are trying to dumb us down.

WrathfulDwarf
Those candy bars have too much damn sugar and less chocolate. Can't believe I didn't notice before.

Robtard
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
So I'm with my family celebrating Thanksgiving and one of my aunts sees me eating a Hersheys bar. She ask me if I like chocolate. I tell her "yes, I like a piece every now and then". So she pulls out from her bag a bar of 80% pure cocoa bar and gives me a piece.

I taste it.

It was nasty...

Two days later while flying back home...I crave for another piece. So I buy one of those 65% cocoa bars from Wal-Mart. I ate half of piece. Didn't like it much....but I enjoy it..then, three days later....I was craving another piece of dark chocolate.

I'm hooked. I now hate Hersheys and Milky Way,MMs, and Baby Ruth.

Damn!

Can't believe I'm going to say this...

I don't go Kuckoo for Coco Puffs no more. Too much damn sugah.

Change for the better, Milk Chocolate is all but shit, the name "chocolate" shouldn't even be allowed, it should be called "Milk Shit", as it's only about 10% real chocolate.

Edit: European's make far better dark chocolate, if you want the really good stuff.

MR.Grum
~hair~

johnnyforever
i converted too .. i won't eat milk chocolate now.. dark chocolate's alot better .. and i also love white chocolate too in_love .. just not those waxy ones

candymae
I love to eat chocolate

shiv
like buiscuits with dark chocalate more than buiscuits with milk chocolat but if you walk around waving any kind of chocolate muffin like your arm is on fire ..well ..lets just say yu're gonna haveta grow yerself a new one

sugar/salt is added to

extend shelf life
and act as a diversion for the loss in flava from blending beans harvested from very different fields accross the globe.

blending helps the candyman keep the taste the same through tha year
its like ordering the best chinese and thai and tandoori and french cuisine you can buy for five hundred dollars and then loading into a giant blender, baking it and eating it

not as good as the real thing.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Robtard
Change for the better, Milk Chocolate is all but shit, the name "chocolate" shouldn't even be allowed, it should be called "Milk Shit", as it's only about 10% real chocolate.

Edit: European's make far better dark chocolate, if you want the really good stuff.

Is it really? Because when I see something like Belgium chocolate it always says that the beans comes from somewhere else. Maybe they're good at making it but not harvesting them. stick out tongue

Strangelove
I like dark chocolate.

DigiMark007
MMmmm! Dark chocolate!

candymae
I really love to eat chocolate

shiv
Id really like to eat
chocolate with
you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.