Welcome to me...kinda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea
Actually, I've been a member for a really long time. I just haven't been on the site since 2003.

I just got my password back && figured I should say hi smile

Honestly, I'm only back here because I'm bored - it's a lot different and a lot bigger than it was 4 years ago so I'm not entirely sure if I'll end up staying, but I'll see.

Storm
Welcome back wink

guy222
hello

Cornlady
Originally posted by Sabrea
Actually, I've been a member for a really long time. I just haven't been on the site since 2003.

I just got my password back && figured I should say hi smile

Honestly, I'm only back here because I'm bored - it's a lot different and a lot bigger than it was 4 years ago so I'm not entirely sure if I'll end up staying, but I'll see.

Welcome back. By the way, my name is Amanda and I joined a week or so ago.

Peace,
Amanda

JediSamuraiMRB
Welcome back. I hope you stay a while.

Sabrea
Thanks smile

I'm going to try and stay. When I had originally joined this forum mostly revolved around Star Wars. But I'm not really all that into it anymore. I mean, I still like the movies - but I'm not as..obsessive. And I'm not really obsessive enough about any movie to just go on about it.

It's a lot easier for me to debate and talk about reality than it is for me to go on about something fictional.

I'm thinking I'll stay, I just won't be as active as I was before.

Neo Darkhalen
Many happy returns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.