Ion(Sodam Yat) vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
Yat gets one week training with Kyle on how to wield Ion energy and one week training with Superman on how to use his Daxamite powers.

Yat uses His Ion power to alter his genetic structure, so he's no longer vulnerable to lead poisoning

While patroling the galaxy, he sees Surfer speeding. So Yat decides to give Surfer a speeding ticket.

That means BLOODLUST IS ON!!!!!! mad

llagrok
Yat

janus77
didn't Surfer already beat Kyle and also absorb the whole of Oan energy?

I'm betting on Surfer, seems more than capable of just absorbing and redirecting whatever energies Ion attacks with.

Gecko4lif
yat lays the smackdown on silvers candy ass

superkronick92
Originally posted by janus77

I'm betting on Surfer, seems more than capable of just absorbing and redirecting whatever energies Ion attacks with.

In a non canon crossover, with a regular GL Kyle, who was still technically a rookie at the time

Kutulu
Surfer for the win.

Mr.Biscuits
Surfer turns his board into lead and shoves it up Yat's ass...

janus77
oh and doesn't the ring run out of juice after a while?

Surfer FTW.

Mr.Biscuits
oh and doesn't the ring run out of juice after a while?

Surfer FTW.
He's Ion...mmm

Val
That didn't happen at all. I seriously don't understand how people read that comic and interpret that. no expression

Somehow Kyle lending Surfer energy = Surfer stole Kyle's energy.

Val
As for the topic, one week of GL training won't do much at all. This isn't like learning to ride a bike.

Priest
Hal couldn't handle the Oan energy so Surfer took that shit...nothing more..
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/GLSSUA-004.jpg
anyways its non cannon, and Surfer wins.

Mr.Biscuits
Not canon mother****er!!!!!!

Val
He didn't "take" anything. That's the problem.

Priest
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Not canon mother****er!!!!!!
Learn to read the edit ****er!!!!!!
Originally posted by Val
He didn't "take" anything. That's the problem.
Yea ur right, i ment Kyle gave it to him.

janus77
Originally posted by Val
That didn't happen at all. I seriously don't understand how people read that comic and interpret that. no expression

Somehow Kyle lending Surfer energy = Surfer stole Kyle's energy.
they're two different statements, joined into one by use of the 'and'. not one statement.

he absorbed all the Oan energy (which Kyle couldn't contain) and he also beat Kyle in another confrontation.

I didn't say, nor imply, that he stole the energies from Kyle. though come to think of it, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to do that to some extent big grin.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Priest
Learn to read the edit ****er!!!!!!
Don't give me lip.

Edit:*****.

Estacado
A week is just too much Surfer dies.

Priest
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Don't give me lip.
What do want then?jr_msn02

Val
they're two different statements, joined into one by use of the 'and'. not one statement.

he absorbed all the Oan energy (which Kyle couldn't contain) and he also beat Kyle in another confrontation.

I didn't say, nor imply, that he stole the energies from Kyle. though come to think of it, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to do that to some extent big grin.
You realize Kyle could also steal energy from Surfer?

quanchi112
If he figures out how to be Ion he wins this but if he just punches and does some green lantern tricks her loses.

janus77
Originally posted by Val
You realize Kyle could also steal energy from Surfer?
Surfer's a cosmic battery, he can pump Kyle too full of energy and burn him inside out.

Estacado
Surfer's a cosmic battery, he can pump Kyle too full of energy and burn him inside out.
haermm

nvrbeenwthagirl

Did you just say that? No you didn't. The Rings can absorb energy. Kyle absorbed the power of a cosmic cube with a powerless ring. The rings have absorbed Light, matter into light ect. don't see kyle being pumped full of energy.

janus77
the scan on the other page, Kyle unable to contain the energies... had to dump it all onto Surfer.

btw, where did I say Kyle couldn't absorb energies?
I said Surfer's far better at it, and so he is as he states and as he's shown in various feats of energy absorption and re-direction.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the scan on the other page, Kyle unable to contain the energies... had to dump it all onto Surfer.

btw, where did I say Kyle couldn't absorb energies?
I said Surfer's far better at it, and so he is as he states and as he's shown in various feats of energy absorption and re-direction.
Show me surfer absorbing the power of a cosmic cube. Also that scan of Surfer and Kyle is non canon and it was a rookie GL.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Show me surfer absorbing the power of a cosmic cube. Also that scan of Surfer and Kyle is non canon and it was a rookie GL.
Show me a scan of kyle absorbing the whole cube smile not part of it.
Oh and Surfer beat kyle again in Marvel Vs DC, non cannon i know.

janus77
Surfer's absorbed the Uni Lord's powers, I'd say that's a pretty impressive feat.

and he's redirected the "Big Crunch", a feat that even Galactus was impressed by.

I'd say it's pretty much a given that Surfer absorbs and manipulates greater quantities of whatever energies, of the two of them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer's absorbed the Uni Lord's powers, I'd say that's a pretty impressive feat.

and he's redirected the "Big Crunch", a feat that even Galactus was impressed by.

I'd say it's pretty much a given that Surfer absorbs and manipulates greater quantities of whatever energies, of the two of them.
Um no. Kyle Held a Big bang. We all know that big bangs in the prime universes hold the power of multiverses as the mulitverses result out of the prime universes. Surfer's feats are trumped. Kyle also rebuilt the heaven's ladder that took the energy of beings more powerful than 5D imps and transported them to a higher plain of existance.

Val
Kyle and Surfer have equalish energy absorbing feats. A non canon comic where Kyle got the better of Thanos and Parallax isn't going to convince me otherwise.

janus77
scans? any contextual details that may have a bearing which you might have forgotten to mention?

so why is it that someone with such lose to The Surfer in a x-over, and also be explicitly stating that he couldn't handle the energies he had absorbed and thus handing them over to someone who could?

I dunno, I'm still pretty sure Surfer's got him beat.

Val
Does non-canon not register for you?

janus77
Originally posted by Val
Does non-canon not register for you?
umm, given that it's the only available basis for comparison, I think it pertinent here.

you can't always compare feats when company's have differing ideas about how they want to write their comics... but you can compare power sets and if given a couple of cross-overs where certain differences between the characters are stressed ... good enough reason to utilise them in any attempt at comparison.

Mr. Slippyfist
umm, given that it's the only available basis for comparison, I think it pertinent here.

you can't always compare feats when company's have differing ideas about how they want to write their comics... but you can compare power sets and if given a couple of cross-overs where certain differences between the characters are stressed ... good enough reason to utilise them in any attempt at comparison. Didn't Wonder Woman get beat by Storm in a non-canon crossover?

Val

you can't always compare feats when company's have differing ideas about how they want to write their comics... but you can compare power sets and if given a couple of cross-overs where certain differences between the characters are stressed ... good enough reason to utilise them in any attempt at comparison.
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Wonder Woman get beat by Storm in a non-canon crossover?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Wonder Woman get beat by Storm in a non-canon crossover? Didnt the fans vote on the winners though?

I mean someone explain to me how wolverine beats lobo?

janus77
Originally posted by Val

As Quanch notes, not all x-overs are the same smile.

Mr. Slippyfist
As Quanch notes, not all x-overs are the same smile. Wasn't Darkseid beating Thor, Storm, and Silver Surfer in a non-canon crossover?

Val
As Quanch notes, not all x-overs are the same smile.
Oh well if Quan says so...

The Mexican
Until Yat does something more, Surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Val
Oh well if Quan says so... Yes everyone come to me to settle these squabbles. Remember quan is fair and just.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.