Comic Section Rankings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
Thats their list of people who made the most inpact in their time on HC.

Make one for people at KMC. eek!

Past and present.

Mr. Slippyfist
*reported*

Val
http://i15.tinypic.com/71e992q.jpg

Priest
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/modcat.jpg

DigiMark007
As fun as this would likely be, you'd first have to quantify what you mean by "impact", and also provide some comic book relevance beyond the latest riff on the back-patting threads that routinely get closed.

I'll keep this open for a while longer in case people want to post more cats or take an actual crack at a list. But I'll close it....tomorrow maybe?

Priest
Originally posted by DigiMark007

I'll keep this open for a while longer in case people want to post more cats
Yay

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/doyouknow.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/doyouknow2.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/doyouknow3.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/doyouknow4.jpg

Val
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/1163919784-1162668862733.jpg

Priest
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1185211632-1185040361545.b.jpg

B.A
Yeah don't do that. no expression

I am working on the details and having cats posted is not helping.

Cats? No wonder. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SwindlingSmurph
Off the top of my head...

(Though I'm probably forgetting worthier people)

Also, my ordering is sketchy to the max, but I have my reasons.

5. Blair Wind
4. King Mungi
3. Mr. Master
2. Darth Goober/Illadelph
1. DigiMark007

B.A
Originally posted by Priest
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/modcat.jpg Its weird how much that looks like my cat. stick out tongue

B.A
Anyway as the post says its how important they were. whether it be the development of the vs section like whoever made the respect thread first, that has helped. Whether someone has got certain characters respect, AKA Mungi.

How much impact they have had debating wise, like they become one of the top debaters. Just how important they were. Like some socks, they were not important like popular but were a big history or part of the comic section. Along those lines.

the thread in ICT on HC explains more I think.

So I think posters who put this board on the map can be listed and how much and what they have done while being here.

SwindlingSmurph
I actually don't think socks deserve a place, as I can't think of any who's severely affected this forum for the better or worse. The biggest effect socks have had here is to have people remember a couple of Whirly's phrases... Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph

5. Blair Wind
4. King Mungi
3. Mr. Master
1. DigiMark007

Mr. Slippyfist
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1162399703-file.jpg

B.A
Its not saying how important or cool or anything like that. Its how much impact they had. Just ignoring certain posters wouldn't be an accurate list then. This list isn't just for the good, its for everything.

But what socks have you had?

People have mentioned a swen, a judge a AJ. Whirly? He is the biggest ass on Herochat.

Oh and thank you Smurph. Unlike the other threads this wont be about cock stroking.

B.A
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1162399703-file.jpg I hope Captain Mar-Vell enjoys cats. shifty

SwindlingSmurph
Originally posted by B.A
Its not saying how important or cool or anything like that. Its how much impact they had. Just ignoring certain posters wouldn't be an accurate list then. This list isn't just for the good, its for everything.

But what socks have you had?

People have mentioned a swen, a judge a AJ. Whirly? He is the biggest ass on Herochat.

Oh and thank you Smurph. Unlike the other threads this wont be about cock stroking. It would be an accurate list if they had no impact....

And the socks have had no impact, save perhaps Whirly or David Richards... what was Judge? The reason for a couple photoshopped pictures, and a creator of multiple ignored accounts.

AJ has done.... nothing that would have had an effect on this forum. smile

Anyways, what's your Herochat account?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by B.A
I hope Captain Mar-Vell enjoys cats. shifty I'll kill you, and everyone you love. no expression
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1162399701-faceherecat.jpg

B.A
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
It would be an accurate list if they had no impact....

And the socks have had no impact, save perhaps Whirly or David Richards... what was Judge? The reason for a couple photoshopped pictures, and a creator of multiple ignored accounts.

AJ has done.... nothing that would have had an effect on this forum. smile

Anyways, what's your Herochat account?

I am not informed on Judge so I will take your word for it. I don't know Davids so the same.

Whirly was useless at HC. How can he be anything more than an annoyance.

It was Rocky something but I changed the password and was locked out. I am using a friends right now but if I say who I can get his banned.

smile

B.A
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I'll kill you, and everyone you love. no expression
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1162399701-faceherecat.jpg My cats will carry on without me.

evil face

DigiMark007
If we're getting really technical, Raz has to be at #1 and probably Paola at 2, because the vs. forum is her baby.

B.A
Raz does not contribute to it (comic section) so it wouldn't be him on the list. I don't know Paola but she sounds like she has history so I see why no reason she wouldn't be on the list.

But remember just because they are mods or have been mods doesn't automatically be high on the list. Its what they done as they're time as mods.

SwindlingSmurph
Originally posted by B.A
But remember just because they are mods or have been mods doesn't automatically be high on the list. Its what they done as they're time as mods. Hence my nomination for Digi. Asshat has the whole forum ranking characters by tier freely and making respect threads like the Energizer Bunny.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by B.A
Raz does not contribute to it so it wouldn't be him on the list. I don't know Paola but she sounds like she has history so I see why no reason she wouldn't be on the list.

But remember just because they are mods or have been mods doesn't automatically be high on the list. Its what they done as they're time as mods.

I understand. Paola isn't very active anymore, but is the reason the vs. forum exists, which in turn is why about 80% of us are here. More recent comic forums and changes no longer have her imprint, but it kinda started the comic section boom.

Hence my nomination for Digi. Asshat has the whole forum ranking characters by tier freely and making respect threads like the Energizer Bunny.

laughing out loud

Newjak
Originally posted by B.A
Raz does not contribute to it (comic section) so it wouldn't be him on the list. I don't know Paola but she sounds like she has history so I see why no reason she wouldn't be on the list.

But remember just because they are mods or have been mods doesn't automatically be high on the list. Its what they done as they're time as mods. Well Raz made the Vs section as he is the person who makes the forums

and Paola was the person who thought it up and talked Raz into doing it.

At least I think that is what Digi is getting at.

B.A
But he would be 1st on every list like this. Ignoring the creator just sue posters off the comic section. Digi ad Paolo sound like they would be on the list in a pretty high area.

Didn't Digi make the respect thread forum? So I suspect he would be pretty high.

DigiMark007
I didn't "make" it (only Raz can do that) but it's here because of me. After creating the directories and such, I saw the need for one and petitioned for it with the other mods, and got enough support to convince Raz to create it.

That (and destroying the Hulk sub-forum) are the only 2 forum creation/destruction changes that have happened because of me. I'm very proud of both.

durhulk

darthgoober

5. Blair Wind
4. King Mungi
3. Mr. Master
1. DigiMark007
Thanks for the nomination Smurph, but I don't think that I've made enough of an impact here on KMC to be ranked over Digi. I've created a couple of respect threads and hassled some fanboys here and there but there are plenty of people who's done things like that.

Newjak
I didn't "make" it (only Raz can do that) but it's here because of me. After creating the directories and such, I saw the need for one and petitioned for it with the other mods, and got enough support to convince Raz to create it.

That (and destroying the Hulk sub-forum) are the only 2 forum creation/destruction changes that have happened because of me. I'm very proud of both.

durhulk Both ideas sucked stick out tongue

But if I were gonna make a list I would start off with Paola

Then go to Digi

Then I would move on to the first person to make a tourney.

The next person would be the first person to make a respect thread.

From there on out it would be be a mix of other tourney runners, champions, respect thread makers, people who have made lasting threads, and some other honorable mentions.

B.A

durhulk Well seeing as it as your idea and you run it you would be credited on the list.

I am going to go research some more members history and things of importance to the comic section.

But who is Tron?

JasonK4
Originally posted by B.A
But who is Tron?
He is a moderator.

Mr. Slippyfist
5. Xmeat
4. Superchangeling
3. Tricksterpriest (interchangeable with 2)
2. Quanchi (interchangeable with 3)
1. Nvr

They've all made us dis-respect characters just a little more...

Newjak
Oh yeah I forgot to add that I would put down everyone that helped make the Off-Topic thread.

And everyone who has been a Mod here because honestly they always have amajor impact not matter what.

B.A
Originally posted by JasonK4
He is a moderator. Yeah but what has he done, was he a good mod, I noticed he is in the respect area but I only saw him like once or twice I think.

B.A
Originally posted by Newjak
Oh yeah I forgot to add that I would put down everyone that helped make the Off-Topic thread.

And everyone who has been a Mod here because honestly they always have amajor impact not matter what. But people who POST in the comic section. Has to be posters.

There goes your loophole. shifty

Val
<3 Whirly

I don't even see why he gets grouped in with the other Judge style idiots. He's a totally different kind of sock.

SwindlingSmurph
Originally posted by darthgoober
Thanks for the nomination Smurph, but I don't think that I've made enough of an impact here on KMC to be ranked over Digi. I've created a couple of respect threads and hassled some fanboys here and there but there are plenty of people who's done things like that. You're not. ermm

The list goes 5 ---> 1.

I think Digi's made the biggest difference... and, speaking out of my knowledge (can't say about events prior to my being here), you're pretty high up thanks to numerous pwnful respect threads, the Battle Zone and such.

B.A
Anyone got links to important posters or events in the comic secton?

I still can't believe Whirly is that important. Did he give up at HC or something?

darthgoober
You're not. ermm

The list goes 5 ---> 1.

I think Digi's made the biggest difference... and, speaking out of my knowledge (can't say about events prior to my being here), you're pretty high up thanks to numerous pwnful respect threads, the Battle Zone and such.
Oh ok, for some reason I completely glazed over the numbering at the side... my bad. embarrasment

B.A
Goober you fool!!

lol

DigiMark007
Beyond forums, the tourneys have had a pretty big impact:

Evangel94 made the first tourney just because she felt like it. The current months-long tourneys are partially my fault, because my incessant micromanagement led to the first drawn out tourneys (Evangel could start and finish them in under a month...not always meticulous, but efficient).

Plenty of others have added to tourney history, from hosts (ScarletSpider, Evangel, myself, batdude, illadelph, goober with the battlezone, etc.) to participants (Scoob, Blair, etc.)

Debating is the hardest to quantify. But I'd want to give props to some of the original awesome debating guys like jinzin, C-Master, and demigawd (whose threads were very original for their time). Darkcrawler too. Debates, tournies, great respect threads....he's a complete poster.

B.A
So Digi does this thread have your blessing to stay open for now?

Can someone tell em who the hell Cmasterhate is? Or something like that.

DigiMark007
I suppose. We'll see where it leads. Historical study of the forums can be beneficial, but it's still not something that I fully endorse because of the back-patting nature of it.

B.A
Back patting?

I just hope this doesn't lose interest in a day.

I just read some Whirly moments. WTF.

King_Mungi

5. Blair Wind
4. King Mungi
3. Mr. Master
1. DigiMark007

Heh! I knew I was awesome. EAT IT MOM! mad

Val
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Heh! I knew I was awesome. EAT IT MOM! mad
Meh

I agree with mom.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Val
Meh

I agree with mom.

Mother knows best.

King_Mungi
She told me there would be days like this sad

Soljer
No one put Soljer as 1.

Which means, of course, that everyone's wrong. smile.

Blair Wind

5. Blair Wind
4. King Mungi
3. Mr. Master
1. DigiMark007

Dunno what I did to deserve that, but thanks. (hint hint, why?)

Personally it would be something like (NO particular order):

DarkCrawler
Digimark
Scoobless
King Mungi
Paola
Mr. Master/GS

Blight
If I am not on anyones list I am going to kill myself right now no expression

guy222
1. Mr. M/GS
2. Galan
3. Digi
4. Soljer
5. Blair/Mungi

Blight
This thread = Phale

Is that right?

King_Mungi
Well I'll be looks like you all love this Canadian after all, pay up Val! shifty

Val
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well I'll be looks like you all love this Canadian after all, pay up Val! shifty
They're lying to you Mungi. Don't trust them.

B.A
Any the point is to make a master list where people agree on where people are placed, not little individuals like Guys just done. Vote biatches.

2. _____
1. Paola

Blight
Originally posted by B.A
Any the point is to make a master list where people agree on where people are placed, not little individuals like Guys just done. Vote biatches.

2. _____
1. Paola Hmm... AJ?

B.A
Don't spam. If your going to call me AJ at least don't waste more time and put someone on a list.

Anyway I have heard people mention these names quite a bit.

So:

3. Whirly
2. Digimark
1. Paola

Blight
Originally posted by B.A
Don't spam. If your going to call me AJ at least don't waste more time and put someone on a list. You have a very sandy vagina.

B.A
Mmm reported for spam?

DigiMark007
However long the list is, make sure you put JP in the last slot. I'd be afraid for my life if he didn't slip onto the list.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Val
They're lying to you Mungi. Don't trust them.

So I should eliminate the people above me to make sure I'm at the top right? I agree, good idea.
===
In a serious note, Val should make the list he really is a standup member..... Anyone tells him this I will deny everything.

B.A
If the list becomes to big someone will be placed in charge but for now people just overall agree and it happens.

Who's JP?

Val
Damn you, Mungi. Damn you. biscuits

Blight
Originally posted by B.A
Mmm reported for spam? Says the guy that went into MY thread announcing it "Phails" hmm

What is this list for other than Ego Stroking?

DigiMark007
JP was the first person to claim he could solo Batman in a fight. And he didn't back down. Low key, but hilariously hardcore when he posted. He became somewhat of a legend. He got banned eventually (not sure for what...I think he'd get too pissed at people occasionally) but was the in-joke of the comic forums for a good 6 months, possibly longer.

Val
Originally posted by Blight
Says the guy that went into MY thread announcing it "Phails" hmm

Cock stroking?

Blight
Originally posted by Val
Cock stroking? So basically just like every other "Who's the best poster" "Who's the best sig maker" "who's the stupidest poster" "Who's the funniest poster" "Who grew up the most" "Who has the biggest dick" Thread on here?

Val
So basically just like every other "Who's the best poster" "Who's the best sig maker" "who's the stupidest poster" "Who's the funniest poster" "Who grew up the most" "Who has the biggest dick" Thread on here?
Those are circle jerks.

B.A
Says the guy that went into MY thread announcing it "Phails" hmm

What thread? I will be the bigger man and apologize before you.
Hah!! evil face

Besides ask Digimark I didn't report. To lazy.

Besided unless KMC fails in the past as well I don't see really more than a few people here being on the list. So theres no cock stroking for anyone really on the list to see. evil face

Now get on topic whores!!

JP sounds awesome. laughing out loud

Soljer
If JP is on there, we have to pay homage to Master Dan somehow....

B.A
I don't know him so put him in the list. It has three people right now. ARrange it like you want and people can agree or disagree.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
If JP is on there, we have to pay homage to Master Dan somehow....

...hmm, good point.

And yeah, this still has the potential to be closed for much the same reasons as the others. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt for now, but haven't promised anything.

B.A
Thats why I am looking around looking for a few old names and doing my homework. I will have a list or may the devil have my soul.

SwindlingSmurph
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Dunno what I did to deserve that, but thanks. (hint hint, why?)
I think by now you must have made use of every single tourney loophole or possible swindle. Future tourneys will benefit immensely because of it. sly

-------------------------------------------

On a serious note, it's just my ever-so-clever attempt to lull you into a false sense of godhood before you're crushed like an ant in the tourney.

Blair for #1. wooerm

Endless Mike
Is it pathetic that I looked through every page using the search function trying to find a mention of my name?

Soljer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Is it pathetic that I looked through every page using the search function trying to find a mention of my name?

Incredibly. no expression.

Seriously. no expression.

However, I do still give you massive props for dealing with the ****tards in the Goku vs. Superman thread. thumb up.

B.A
Is it pathetic that I looked through every page using the search function trying to find a mention of my name? I would say something but that says it all to be honest.

Blight
Is it pathetic that I looked through every page using the search function trying to find a mention of my name? depends on what you found.

TricksterPriest
I add the following names for consideration: Redatom, Sym, Spetz, and Bada.

Red, cause he's funny as hell and the creator of the greatest team in the history of KMC, TEAM, aka the Mongooses.

Sym, cause he's deliciously deadpan and one of the few posters who respects anime and other genres. A clear voice of sanity, which is ironic considering his name. stick out tongue

Spetz, because his posts are incredibly detailed and meticulous. Thank god he never competes in tournies. nosweat

Bada, for creating the dur craze, even if he didn't make the first dur. And for being amazingly evenhanded in getting people to calm down and relax.

And oh yes, Guy222. The nicest guy on the entire forum, and that little voice that says "Everyone relax. It's all just comics. Be safe my friends." big grin thumb up

B.A
have they made any impact on KMC comic section? Will they be remembered in a year or two if they stopped posting?

I can't see it TBH.

pr1983
#1 Paola... nobody compares to the impact she has had... no disrespect, but there were times when she seemed to mod the entire comic section single handed, and she did it with style...

B.A
Originally posted by pr1983
#1 Paola... nobody compares to the impact she has had... no disrespect, but there were times when she seemed to mod the entire comic section single handed, and she did it with style... then make a list!! mad

stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by B.A
then make a list!! mad

stick out tongue

if i do, i'll be tempted to include myself, but if not for me being a mod, i doubt half this forum would know who i was...

which is strange considering i've been here longer than the majority of regular posters... messed

B.A
Awesome sig.

But just do it. Now whore!1

pr1983
Originally posted by B.A
Awesome sig.

But just do it. Now whore!1

Thank you...

No. I wouldn't know where to start...

B.A
Damn you all to hell.

Blight
Don't forget who made cards for many people guys shifty

B.A
The list is out of a 100.

Your 98. no expression

Val
Don't forget who made cards for many people guys shifty
And also who forgot to complete a few of them.

Mr. Ree
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
I actually don't think socks deserve a place, as I can't think of any who's severely affected this forum for the better or worse. The biggest effect socks have had here is to have people remember a couple of Whirly's phrases...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t395008.html

Is this guy the Whirly troll/sock thing.

He was the best debater here? I wonder if any other threads exist like this one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.