Squirrels vs. Teddiz (Role Play)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Swimming Bird
It was dark as Jake made his way through to the forest, via the large trees. He made a large leap through the air into another tree branch almost loosing hold. Two more Squirels made their way up behing him and looked worried. "You two able to find your way back?" They both shook their heads and kept moving. Jake looked down at the forest floor and saw a teddi leaning up against a tree. Takin a bisk risk he climbed down the tree and snuck up on him. "Kiss my big furry ass you Teddi-bastard!" Jake let out a shrill high pitched laugh as he switched to fully auto and loaded the Teddi up. He quickly scurried up the tree.

Jedireaper
Makki Yakki followed close behind. "Nice move Jakkity Jacob J J Jit. Wattawe doin now?" He said as he scurried onto a branch above Jacob, he hung up-side down down. Staring into J's large eyes. "Wanna nut." He rapidly said.

Swimming Bird
Jake sniffed around quickly and his eyes darted back and forth. "I dunno. I can't anyone else. We may be all that's left." His teeth clicked together fast at the sound of a nut. "Maybe so, maybe no."

Jedireaper
"Okyday Saddy J" He started munching on his own Acorn. He nibbled away.

Swimming Bird
Jake's eyes darted back and forth until he saw something that interested him. It was a pecan placed oddly on the jungle floor. He scurried down the tree quickly and grabbed the pecan and began to eat it. Just as he finsihed, he got up and a large box fell over him. "God-damn Teddiz!"

Jedireaper
Makki saw this and scurried down after Jacob as Teddiz began to approach after hearing the trap. The sound of a jeep was nearing and Makki tried to lift the box. "Gimmie help ya out man but nuts nutty you were to fall for trappy yappy ya sappy idiot." Makki said absently as he lifted. Other squirrels came down to help them.

Swimming Bird
Jake was getting nervous and twitchy. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon'mon'mon'mon'!" He began to ram the side of the box with little to success. "Hiyaah!" JAke rammed his head into the left side of the box and only made it nudge a little. "Ok, what's y'alls plan?"

Jedireaper
((I think we should try and get some more people))

DangerousBeauty
i'll join. sounds like fun^^ ))

Swimming Bird
Jake got tired of waiting, so he sat down and started to chow down on one of his personal acorns. He started to hum to himself before he remembered that Teddiz were close by. Now getting more serious. "Open open open open open opopen!"

Kurosaki ichigo
Cinder skated across the forest floor like ice. Moving faster that a mouse running away from an owl. Hoping from the ground to the trees and Vice Versa. She heard a distinct sound of a thump " Ha! Dumb squarliez falling for traps like that!" She kept moving fast through the forest until she came across the trap. " Huh? Damn furry freaks, I could swear one of those stupid things set this off." She went into stealth and scouted the area, something or some squirrels had to be close by.

Swimming Bird
Jake's eyes grew wide when he realized a Teddi was getting ever closer. His figitting speed grew exponentially and he litterally lifter the box up. Taking his chance of escape, he ran full speed towards a nearby tree. Not even realizing that he was running with his back bent and his chest and head facing the air. "Run run run run!"

Jedireaper
((Will RP later))

Kurosaki ichigo
After awhile to Cinders luck something happened. A squirrel was also stealth and patrolling the area as well. She first noticed this when the patterns in the dirt started forming foot prints. She hoped into a tree trying not to alert the stealthed squirrel. She thought to herself, Hmmmm. Squirrlyz deffently down there, no doubt about it. Gotta get em. She pulled her blade out and let her legs grab onto the branch of the tree and hung freely upside down. While hanging she also let her arms and hands sway. with that she felt a fury surface and immediately grabbed it by the neck holding the blade close to its throat. She sliced the neck and the Squirrel fell from her grip and layed their motionless on the forest floor. "Damn right! Don't mess with the Teddiz!!!"

DangerousBeauty

Swimming Bird
Jake slipped away from the rest of the group and made his was down to a small foxhole. Jumping inside, he armed his weapon and watched the outlying trees for any Teddi movement. His move had payed off when three Teddiz emerged from the underbrush. "Eat lead!" (Cute for a squirell) He opened fire on them and just waved his gun irradically hoping that he hit something.

JaccArlington
<<sorry! been working on like every RP that just opened... i'm here, now!>>

Cerberus looked around, hearing the gunshots. He pulled down the gogles on his forehead to cover his eyes and hopped on his motorcycle, riding toward the sounds of firing. "Damned squirrels... Can't even have five minutes peace around here without them opening fire on every-god-damn-thing that moves thinking it's one of us..." He reached the spot, seeing nothing but bullet holes in the ground. "I seriously have got to get a faster ride..." He drew his pistols and walked forward quickly, hoping he didn't get cuaght in any crossfire.

Kon_The_Great
ooc: Foamy jr is here

Foamy Jr. was sitting on a branch watching everything happen and then he saw one of his fellow squirrels get killed by a teddi. He turned on his cloaking and made his way quickly of towards the teddi about to die. While he was making his way down he nearly collided with Sai and he stopped and grabbed her tail.

"Hey watch where you cloaking I almost knocked you out of the tree."

He said before he let go of her tail and scanned the area.

Swimming Bird
Jake crept around on the forest floor until he found his jeep. It was in a little bit of a bad condition, but it was still on the same tree that he left it on. Climbing in and with many attempts at starting the engine, was getting him somewhere. "START!" The jeep roared to life a little, more of a loud sputter.

Jedireaper
Makki had fallen asleep and found himself in the back of Jakes jeep. Sleepily he leaned over to Jacob. "How did i get here?" He asked. Rubbing his eye's he looked down, then clung to the 30. cal on the back. "Ahhh!"

Swimming Bird
Jake slammed it into reverse and peel off down the road after righting his jeeps direction. "I hope you know how to shoot that thing! Now let's the Teddi Bastards asses!"

Jedireaper
Makki barely held on as the jeep nearly tipped on a corner, "Whoa... ah" He pulled the bolt back on the 30. cal and at the first sign of teddi'z opened up on them. The jeep was jarred as the Teddi bastards returned fire. "Ahhhhh!" He called as he fired almost three hundred bullets, and only blasting one's head clean off. The Teddiz were retreating but just then a jeep loaded with the furry, cute, ugly bastard Teddiz came round the next tree. "Dammit, I was having a lovely nap... More Teddiz coming! Jakko behind us! Behind us!!"

DangerousBeauty
She nearly had a heart attack when she felt her tail get tugged on. "Hey! Why you tug? Keep your hands off of Sai stupid!" She turned around and fixed the fur he had ruffled on her tail. "Cloaking is cloaking for reason. You're not suppose to see Sai. Stupid Squirrel. Where that Teddi go?" She let her tail go and scanned the forest floor.

Swimming Bird
Jake floored the jeep an dtried his best to avoid the major bumps. "I thinks it's just us up on this front!" It was hard to make out what anyone was saying over the roar of the engine. As he drove two more enemy jeeps approuched from behind and opened fire. Jake knew what he had to do, there was a large cliff with a huge jump. It would be a one and a million chance to make it.

((The outcome will be hilarious))

Jedireaper
((I hope))

Makki tried to hear Jake but onl y heard the wind, he spun and fired at the jeeps causing one to crash into another and tumble, sending teddiz flying. Two more appeared.

Swimming Bird
Four jeeps of Teddiz opened fire on the jeep and eventually one hit the back tire with flung the jeep around a bit but did not stop their shot at the jump. "We're gunna die!" The four jeeps caught up and started to ram the back of the jeep. Just at the last second, right before the jump, Jake swirved to the left into a large amount of trees and bushes. The four following jeeps, filled with screaming Teddiz flew off of the cliff.

Jedireaper
((LMAO))

"Ahhhh!" Makki screamed, as head first, he lost his grip on the mounted gun and collided with a tree. He gripped the thick trunk and didnt let go, wide eyed he shouted. "Waiiiit!''

DangerousBeauty
Sai looked down and saw Makki clutching the tree. "Silly squirrel." She laughed and climbed down to have a look at the burning teddi jeeps. "Haha! Stupid teddiz. Squirrlezez rule!"

Jedireaper
Makki dropped down to land beside this new Squirrelz. Makki took out a nut, offering itti to Sai. "You want nutty, Ai gutu of -tham bastard Teddiz jeeps!" He celebrated by nibbling on a cashu nut.

DangerousBeauty
She took the nut and sat back to nibble and watch the fire. "Good good. Good teddi is dead teddi. What your name?" She finished off the nut and licked her fingers.

Swimming Bird
Jake took a deep breath as he lifted his head out of the airbag. "Glad to see you two made sure I was alive..."

Jedireaper
Makki scurried over to him and all at once tried to check him and move him and eat his Cashu which he dropped and in the process dropped Jake to pick it up, recieving a kick to the behind. "Ow! Ow! Ow!." He went tumbling forward past Sai. "Weeeee!" He hit a tree. "Owwuf!" Then stood clutching his furry head. "Names Makki." He smiled.

DangerousBeauty
She rolled her eyes and scampered over to Makki. "Stupid nutty head. You be more careful now." She turned to Jake. "And you learn to drive." She looked back to Makki. "I be Sai."

Swimming Bird
"I'd love to see you drive better with two flates." Jake rolled his eyes and dusted himself off. Picking up his weapon he watched the other two.

darkxbox
David walked towards the three others hardly making a sound. while they talked he sat and listened while he cracked open a pecan.
"names David he said when they finally noticed him"
militaire

DangerousBeauty
She looked over and gave him a big grin and waved. "Howdy! How you be? All good yes? No one harmed?"

Swimming Bird
Jake lept out of the hulk that was once a working jeep and looked around at the surrounding area. "I need a beer..." He looked around at the three companions that he had with him. The only one from his unit that was left alive was Makki, and he had no clue who the other two were. "I wasn't aware that we deployed more squirells in this area. Good to see reinforcements were at least sent."

darkxbox
"besides the teddiz noone harmed".he looked at jake."im part of a blackops team that was deployed at night with a paratrooper group.far as i know, the others were captured".

Swimming Bird
"Didn't think that they would send anyone after us, really." Jake sighed and sat down, making sure that his tail wasn't in the way.

Sam Solider
Will stumbled over to the others. His leg was bleeding. "Is everyone OK? I got seperated from the others.." He set his gun down and slumped against a tree.

darkxbox
"yo will, wheres carlos? oh, and do you need any help, cause' i think they might be able to fix that up."david sat up and cleaned off his own sniper rifle.

((my guy dont like fixin up wounds.))

Jedireaper
Makki sat in the tree above, watching for Teddiz. Rife aimed this way and that.

darkxbox
david walked towards makki, "what are you doing?"

Jedireaper
"Dunno?" He glanced at a moving bush, something that would seem very strange but Makki wasnt very bright and didnt really think about it. "I'm a look-out-" A shot rang out from no-where. Zipping into the tree trunk. Makki spun but saw nothing. "Makki see shotty no enemy." He scurried down over then stood beside the Squirrel who was speaking to Makki.

DangerousBeauty
Sai jumped when she heard the shot and turned her cloaking back on. Quietly she skittered over to the bush, whispering over to Makki. "Psssst! Aim bang over here..."

darkxbox
david immediately pulled the trigger. it was so fast no ONE saw what had happened.(( instead both sai and makki saw what had happened huh its a joke .)) a dead tedi fell to the ground, a hole right between his eyes."gotcha..."

Sam Solider
"ah ****" Will got up. "they just keep coming huh?"

DangerousBeauty
Sai screamed and scurried back up the tree. "What the hell? Who fired Bang at Sai?! Teddi almost squished her!" She turned off her cloaking and glared at the others on the ground.

darkxbox
david pointed towards makki and started whistling and twidling with his fingers.

Swimming Bird
"Wasn't me..." Jake said nervously. He knew that he didn't do it, but most bad things were almost always pinned on him.

darkxbox
david caught makki glaring at him suspiciously.he started chewing another pecan to pass the time.

darkxbox
sai also started staring and soon david was getting very nervous

darkxbox
((bump))

darkxbox
(dead)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.