Tales of Ralennia (RP Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaccArlington
The council's reign of terror has stretched beyond the reach of mortal comprehension. Vincent Kinneas sat on a large boulder in the Westerland Forest, his guns lying on the ground next to him. A large chipmunk ran past, rustling up the leaves on the autumn ground as it ran past. At least they don't control you, little friend. He stood, the wind rustling through his hair as he closed his eyes. Rika... I'll save you. I promise. He picked up his guns, holstering them at his side and wandering back to the cave entrance a few miles out. He'd set up temporary shelter there for himself now that the Council had set up its little hunt for him. He shook his head. Why did they want Rika? She didn't ever do anything to anyone! Even association with me shouldn't be cause for apprehension of her... She wasn't involved in the movement! He walked off, storming off toward the far side of the woods and up a hill, heading for a cliff. He wasn't sure who was doing it, but he had the eerie suspicion that he was being followed. He suddenly took off running, his hair flying out behind him as he made his way for the cliff's edge. As he reached it, he turned, drawing both guns and aiming one to his far left, one to his far right, unsure which direction they might come from. "Show yourself! Stand and fight, rather than hiding behind your cowardice!"

ESB -1138
"Your weapons or useless here," Elijah said walking towards Vincent with his sword resting gently by his side in its sheath. His clothes were torn and blood dripped from his mouth. "I am not with the Council as I suspect is the case with you."

JaccArlington
Not with the Council? It's a chance I have to take... He holstered his guns, wondering just what had happened to this stranger. "You... look as though you have been through Hell. Care to elaborate on that?" He kept his hands at his sides, readyfor a quick-draw if he needed to make one. "I am not with The Council. Nor do I intend to aide anyone they hold close." He stepped forward, though only slightly. Rule one of combat in Ralennia was to keep your distance as much as possible until you were positive the other could be trusted. Rule two was to kill those who could not be. He stifled a laugh, remembering the way he had made the rules as a child so that he had a way to keep himself alive against the Council's reign of terror. "I am..." He paused. If it was a trap, this person was with the Council, his name would set off warning bells. "Kinneas. That is all I can say for now of myself. These are troubled times, as I'm sure you are fully aware. You'll have to forgive my cautious behaviour, however, I am unaware of whether or not I may trust anyone at this point."

android217
Christian gently pushed his way through the crowd on the city street. His target was twenty paces ahead of him. The target turned and Christian followed. Christian had been checking the records on his target. Apparently he was a member of the resistance and posed a threat to The Council. The target went into a building but Christian would arouse suspicion if he went in directly.

Christian went into the alley and lifted himself onto a crate. He jumped up and grabbed onto the ledge. The building had no roof, and had poles that stuck out half way out of the ledge. Christian jumped onto the first pole then the second. His target continued to walk under the poles, unaware of the assassin. Christian leaped onto the third one, but it snapped suddenly. Christian fell quickly to the ground and recovered his balance.

The target had already started to run and Christian chased after him. Christian was considerably faster than the target in chain armor. He jumped onto the back of the target and stuck his hidden dagger into the side of his neck. Christian looked up to see the targets guards staring right at him.

ESB -1138
"I was traveling with a group when soldiers from the Council ambushed us. I was the only survivor." Elijah answered Vincent. His gaze lowered to see that Vincent was ready to fire just incase. Elijah turned his gaze. "I am Elijah..."

Jack Diavolo
Gizmo was standing next to his assignment. a kingpin of buisness for the council an important man who was one of the trickiest traders of the bunch, and gizmo had been assigned to guard the man. the man was silent and boring and gizmo was glad for the lack of being told to end life.

JaccArlington
Originally posted by ESB -1138
"I was traveling with a group when soldiers from the Council ambushed us. I was the only survivor." Elijah answered Vincent. His gaze lowered to see that Vincent was ready to fire just incase. Elijah turned his gaze. "I am Elijah..."

He was skeptical of the story. "Elijah, eh?" He pulled a remote console from his pocket, pressing a few buttons to run a quick search of his database. After a moment, he pocketed it and walked over to the newcomer. "Let's get you somewhere to clean you up, soldier. You're away from the enemy now." He led the way down the hill, now wishing that he'd managed to get a hideout set up ages ago rather than having to resort to that drab old cave. No matter... He would have to make do with the bit of shelter he had to offer.

Jedireaper
Vrix looked across the low rolling snow covered plains below him. "Beutiful-" He whispered. The slight breeze drownding out the noise. He was standing atop a hill looking down into the pristene sparkling valley below. His breath came out in clouds of vapor. He was alone. Then he spotted someone approaching.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma lifted her dagger from the mans chest. The blood stained the knife with a dark red. Dogma paid close attention to the small details. She was ordered to thin the resistance a bit so she and a few of the councils token fighters accompanied her on the slaughter run. " Mam, we have a live one for questioning if your interested." The knight said to her as she was regaining balance while standing up. Dogma replied with a disdainful smile "Well I'm sure I can get something out of the worm." With that she walked towards the badly bloody tattered barley conscious man. After she said the regular procedure questions she had one final ponder to the man. She looked the man in the eyes as she unsheathed her knife "By any chance are there any other camps or resistances that you know of?" the man smiled at her with blood his blood full mouth. 'Why in the world would I betray my brothers." Dogma smiled that same smile. She brought the knife closer to the man, he start sweating profusely. "Listen, we are gonna find your friends one way or another. It will make it much easier for us and you if you just tell us what you know." She said with great charm. He stayed dogmatic for a second but quickly swayed. he turned his head to Dogma " Fine, all I know is a man escaped when you where attacking. I don't know his name or anything, just that he managed to fight off a few of your men and escape." Dog smiled at the man, leaned down and kissed his lips in a mockingly fashion . "Thanks, I have no further use for him, Kill him please." The man Squirmed and cursed but the blade was thrusted in his heart ending his life. She pondered on the thought of someone escaping and thought this to be unacceptable. Dogma ordered the rest of the men to retire back to the council besides a few selected. " This man will run to help and will lead us to more of the rebels, lets move out!"

Jedireaper
Vrix made his way over to his air-ship being tailed. A footsoldier approached from the air-ship. "Captain, our scout teams have found nothing but the remains of a rebel base in the southern quadrant."

"Really, westerlands is our next port of call but, first, the council buildings.

After ten minutes the air-ship rose and headed off at a modest pace for the council buildings. It was a long trip and Vrix retired to his cabin. Removing his frozen armour and changing into more comfortable clothing. He relaxed into his cot, knowing his tail had crept aboard. Not that it mattered. He slept.

android217
Christian was already halfway out of the room when the guards had started to chase after him. He wasn't trained to take on more than three opponents and there were six guards. Christian was sprinting through the crowds pushing people left and right. A big man suddenly stepped in his way and Christian ran straight into him. They both fell to the ground, allowing the guards to catch up.

A guard raised his scimitar into the air, and Chris shoved his dagger into his shin. He fell to the ground screaming. Chris popped up and continued to run down the street. He jumped up to a ledge of a small building, trying into lose the guards. Chris jumped from rooftop to roof top with the gap between the guards growing.

He jumped off of the building he was on, right onto a guard. Chris stabbed the dagger into the guards heart. He turned to see a guard jumping off of the same building right to Chris. Chris reacted quickly, pulling out his short sword and sticking it out in front of him. The guard jumped right into it.

Jack Diavolo
gizmo and the buisnessman headed toward s the building where the exectutive meeting was being held (i cannot remember where i was going with this 0-o)

Striding Cloud
Ichigo weaved threw the trees running as fast as he could. The excitement had only lasted a few moments, before he realized that there were far too many for him to take on by himself. He stopped in his tracks and wrapped his arms around the tree. He quickly began to scoot himself onto the tree. Before long relaxing on the branch as the men kept running forward. He heard them splitting up in confusion. He chuckled in his head. Man i really need to find a crew. Ichigo leaped down from the tree and searched around to make sure the men were gone. But one had stayed and ran behind Ichigo with a dagger. He quickly dodged the attempt for a attack and swept his feet under the men. But resulted in a punch in the face. Ichigo quickly got up cleaning himself off and tackled the man into a tree knocking him out.

Jedireaper
The air-ship burst through the clouds over the Westerlands, he spotted a clearing in a grassy plain and ordered the ship down. During the five hour trip he had arrived at the council during the night, inquired about Rika. After getting some new intel on the rebel's location and a high level prisoner transfer, exchanging their, captured during the night, follower for someone more valuble, they set out again on their route. "My lord, we are about to touch down." A soldier said.

Jacen 'Vrix' Sion nodded. "Very well. Send out scout teams, report back here when you find something." It was early morning and the sun was yet to brighten the sky.

"My lord." The soldier bowed and moved away.

Several minutes later Sion was walking down to the prisoner holding area of the air-ship. His boots echoed in the pristene hallways. He stepped through the doorway and a guard saluted. He walked up to their very special prisoner. "How is with you, my lady Rika," He bowed at her. His face was covered by a visor and helmet.

Rika didnt move from her cot looking up through the transparient metal wall looking up at the stars...... TBC

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma and her men journey the land but found nothing. Supplies where decreasing, and the food was depleting as well. The rest of their wear were either damaged or ruined completely, plus it would be good to get some warm food and sleep in a nice comfortable inn. Dogma rounded the few men that stayed with her and explained that they needed to get to a city to restock and rest. After a few hours of traveling they came across a vibrant city state full of people.

As she and her men walked through the long courts searching for the markets she caught a glimpse of a man that seemed to be running. "Hmmm he looks like one of our men." She remarked. Just like that the man was out of sight and not far behind he was being chased. Dogma new it was one of the councils men and had to aid her brother. "Men follow me!" She demanded and then took off in the direction of the man trying to lose the guards.

Jack Diavolo
Gismo's charge entered the building leaving him behind. he wasnt permitted to be inside the building. so his job for the day was over. the man was delivered earlier than he was supposed to so gizmo decided a nice quiet walk through the city would do him some good

he walked east towards the outer edge of the city where the slums were. the criminals, the spies, everyone who despised the council was here. gizmo did well to conceal the badge he wore that told people he worked as a council gunner. a shop to the left with a sign that said "Bennies!" was his target. he entered the building the ring of the door loud and apparent in the lonesome shop. "whose there?" came a gruff voice in the back "just me bennie" gizmo said "ahh gizz, good to see you, you got enough to pay for that gun arm upgrade?"

gizmo took out a small cellphone like object and turned it on. a projecto screen appeared in front of him. he tapped a few buttons. "almost, i have to keep my 3,000 set aside for emergancies. so i can almost buy it." bennie laughed "i dont see why you just build one yourself." gizmo laughed back "because your the best bennie!." it put a smile on the mans face

Jedireaper
One of the scout teams entered the city later that day. After giving orders to the cities garrison commander they left.

The commander looked up at the cities main towers and then sent two squads down into the lowers city and entertainment district apiece. The squads already in the market area reported in. "Sir, we have a suspect. A lone individual." There was a pause. "Although I believe there my be more of these suspects about the city."

"Excellent. Lord Sion will be pleased." The commander smiled. "Capture them. Alive if you can. We will need to interrogate them of course."

"Of course commander. Squad ten, out."

Shinde Imasu
The rustle of the leaves awoke Tanaka from his peaceful slumber. Opening one eye, he noticed the sky was as black as the ace of spades. It would soon rain, and if he didn't seek proper shelter soon, he would be soaked. Pushing his weight up from the tree trunk, he slowly began to walk toward the closest civilization he knew of, his hands buried deep in the pockets of his jacket. His backpack, slumped over one shoulder, contained his prized weapons, a pair of twin arm blades that would strap to his forearms, and a few other essential provisions. He had heard rumours of a stirring in The Council to move against The Resistance, and began formulating plans on how to assist his allies in The Resistance. Eventually, for his own safety, he would have to seek permanent residence with The Resistance, but for now, he was content to wander as a nomad, and only assist when it was absoultely necessary. He walked on.

android217
Christian tugged on the shortsword stuck in the guards chest but was unable to get it. The other guards had caught up again and started to jump off the rooftop and surrounding him. His only real offensive weapon was stuck inside the chest of a dead man. He had 2 throwing daggers, but he could only get one off in time before the other guards charged.

Christian grinned. "Maybe we can settle something by just talking?" The guards ignored him and stepped closer to him. Christian quickly pulled out his throwing dagger and threw it towards the only guard to his right. It didn't pierce his armor, but he looked down to look what happened. Right as he looked back up Christian kicked him in the face and took his longsword.

The other guards put their swords away and pulled out small handguns.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma and her team came across the thief/assassin whom looked like he was surrounded with unfair odds. Dogma watched the mans actions and came just in time to see the man get kicked and the other man steal his weapon. Just as the other guards relinquished their swords and started to unsheathe their guns, Dogma rushed in and took the men by surprise.

Two of Dogmas men disarmed a guard each as did Dogma her self. " Impressive brother, you did not give up at all. Not even when they had you surrounded and out numbered." Dogmas men started looking hostel towards the guards. "Mam, what should we do with the dead weight?" Dogma turned to her companion "Nothing, they are not our enemies, they are our friends here. let him do with them as he pleases."

Dogma looked at the Thief. " I am Dogma Centarion of the council, these are my men. And you are?"

Jedireaper
"Commander, the thief has taken to rooftop and it seems, has gained reinforcements."

The commander pondered for a moment. "Identify the new group. Then arrest them all by order of Lord Sion." He smiled. We have them rebel scum now!

"Yes commander." Replied the leader of squad ten.

"All squads, this is commander Versh. Converge on squad tens current location."

Several minutes later the commander himself strolled through the busy streets to another squad leader. Captain Malekai of squad fifteen bowed. "The Rebels are still on rooftop sir. Shall I escourt you there?"

The Commander smiled. "No, send word to Lord Sion. We must aprehend this scum alive."

"Sir. Ok men you heard the Commander, lets mount-" The words were drowned out
by the sound of the civies in the city streets.

Commander Versh continued towards the location of squad ten.

android217
"Christian Titus... Council assassin... Part time thief," Christian answered stick his hand out. "And trust me, I would have given up right there." He laughed. Christian looked at his hand. The dagger was sticking out. "Oh sorry." He pushed the dagger back in and stuck his hand back out.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma extended her hand towards Christian and let a smile and slight giggle escape. "Great to meet you" The guards where still apprehended by Dogmas men. Her face lit up. "Great to meet a brother of the council in a hostel city like this. These guards... they where your problem so you decide how we dispose of them Chris, if you don't mind me calling you Chris" She smiled again.

Jack Diavolo
gizmo hung out at bennies for awhile. but the day was growing old and he had to go. as he was walking down the street his prejecto phone rang. he answered it and read the assignment. "rendevous with dogma?" he said looking at the projection. "give her a message. got it" only a measly 500. he needed a new way to make money

Jedireaper
((Who's Council or Resistance or who is council/joning resistance and vice versa.? (By Jedi 1?)))

android217
(i am a follower of the council, but you can still arrest me)

"I want them drowned. But not all at once... i want them to watch each other die," Chris scowled at the guards. "Or you can slit their throat... Either is fine." Chris pulled down his hood and wiped the blood off of his head. "Jeeze... I must have gotten more hurt than I thought during that fall."

JaccArlington
Originally posted by Jedireaper
((Who's Council or Resistance or who is council/joning resistance and vice versa.? (By Jedi 1?)))

<<I'll list character names and their affiliations...

Council loyalists posted in Red and Resistance members are listed in Green Council turning Resistance will be in Pink and Purple

Gizmo Mellet
Christian Titus
Dogma Centerian

Tanaka Kanashimi
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vincent "Cerberus" Kinneas
Elijah Diadem

Jacen "Vrix" Seito

And, of course, our dar friend Marie is the only one with an affiliation that I couldn't place, so as an "outcast, formerly with the Council" we have:

Sarwel Tarkula

Hope that everything is cleared up for everyone! I will be back in a day or so to pick up my role. I am currently waiting for ESB-1138 to respond to my previous post.>>

Kurosaki ichigo
The guards heard their intentions and tensed right up. Dogma heard Chris rant about the fall and saw the blood on his head. She casually walked up to Chris and placed her palm on his left cheek. "your gonna feel a little sensation." Dogmas palm glowed slightly and before Chris's eyes his wound was healed. She gave a joyed smile at him. "An easy fix. "Men execute the trash please." The men grasped the guards and quickly cut their throats and disposing of them in the shadows.

Jack Diavolo
gizmo found dogmas file. a real sinister type. he found the locator beacon and activated dog's tracker. **a red button flicked on a small black box somewhere on dogma indicating they need to hold position**

he headed in the direction that the becon stated. "3 miles. easy 500"

Jedireaper
At that moment. Squad eight, nine, ten and eleven stormed and swarmed the rooftop with squads twelve and thirteen in the streets below to stop any crazy enough to jump. Dogma's men were quickly overwhelmed, disarmed and surrounded. The two; Chris and the woman remained at the center. Commander Versh walked through the guards to the center and smiled at both. "This is most interesting." He turned to Dogma. "Can you tell me what in hell, you are doing up here?" It was a demand, not a question.

Jack Diavolo
when gizmo got to the area it was swarmed with squad members. "darnit" he muttered. he flashed his badge but it did nothing the men wouldnt let him through. he checked hir projectoid for an alternate route. he couldnt find a singl one. he sighed out loud. "its a good thing i didnt get that upgrade."

android217
Chris' dagger appeared over his missing ring finger. He charged the leader of the men, but he caught his hand and easily tossed him to the side. He popped back up and tried again, but with the same results. Chris gave up.
"You got nice reflexes, but how fast are you when I run away?" Chris jumped off the roof, but was caught by the man's soldiers. "I guess you planned this out?"

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma turned to the man in full attention. "My new friend Chis down their was being chased by some local guards. Me and my men noticed and we so we came to aid him. We never turn on a fellow council breather en." She then averted her attention to Chris on the ground and gave him a disapproval look.

Jack Diavolo
gizmo tisted a section of his left wrist until he heard a click he lifted his arm to the rooftop and his hand shot off his wrist followed by a long cable. the hand grabbed the rooftop and the chord tightened.
"hey what are you doing!" one of the soldiers said gizmo tightened the pressure then let the cord pull him up. he grabbed the ledge with his other hand and pulled up on the rooftop. there before him was dogma. and commander versh in the flesh.

Jedireaper
The Commander looked hurt. "Arrest him and place him under guard." He called down to the squad below. Versh turned to Dogma. "Now then, who are you?"

A soldier noticed and approached Gizmo. "Sir, cease your illegal actions immediatly of I'll add you to the arrests of the day. Two more soldiers approached and brought him the center confrontation.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma looked at the commander with clear discomfort. Her men stood powerless and weaponless. All of the commotion over what she thought.
"My name is Dogma Centarion, Senior Mage general to the Council. " She honored the man with a slight bow. She regained her composure and stood straight. "You know us now please tell us something about you" Dogma noticed Gizmo but thought nothing of it.

Jack Diavolo
"my name is gizmo, im a gunner for the council. i have an important message to deliver to the one called dogma" he said it without looking vresh in the eye. gizmo knew about him, he was dangerous. very dangerous. his file was classified to him. but the stories reached him often. he was hated more than anything by the resistance.

Jedireaper
The Commander was taken aback. He recovered quickly. "I am Commader Versh of the Farsnek city garrison. The council has little rule here. Here, I am in charge!" He approached her, "And the only council official who governs this place other than me is; Lord Sion." He got even closer to Dogma. "Captain Starol, detain her men. And you my lady will come with me. We'll get you cleaned up, fed and rested. Then I'll decide what to do with you." He motioned her to lead. Versh stopped a Gizmo. "I hope your message is for me to hear aswell." He whispered in a deadly voice.

Jack Diavolo
gizmos eyes widened. he kneeled in front of vresh "permission to speak" he said biting back his pride. he waited with bated breath to see what would happen. he hoped that the commander would grant him something to say.

Kurosaki ichigo
"Nice to meet you sir. But treat my men with respect and show them hospitality, we did not know we where intruding on your city." This man seemed powerful and a force of immense power and respect.

She Diverted to Gizmo."I'm Dogma, what message do you have for me?" She gave Gizmo the same charming smile she gave all the others.

Jedireaper
The commander smiled, and in the same deadly whisper, he said; "Speak."

Jack Diavolo
"sir dogma has been called upon by the council. they request her presence. and if she doesnt show up they will hunt for her. with all due respect your honor, it would make things simpler if you let her go.and if not then i request you take me as prisoner as well so that when the time comes i can prevent them from executing her or anyone else."

the speech was long and he hoped beyond hope that he would understand.

Jedireaper
"You think I'm arresting her? Ha! You are foolish." He dragged Gizmo up from the rooftops floor. "Captain, Storel. Keep our gest company." The soldier nodded and dragged Giz of the roof. "Allow me to escourt you to the capital towers." He smiled. "If the council want you, I'm sure they'll understand your delay." He started to grow impatient. "Now please."

Kurosaki ichigo
"please my lord, let me send a message to my people through Gizmo"

"Thank you Gizmo. Council pays about 500 a message correct. If you would be so kind to call them and explain I am with the fabled commander here, I'm sure they will understand that I can get back to them. Please relay that message Gizmo, 5000 seems a better price then 500." Dogma replied to Gizmo. "And tell them I am making further alliances here, that will sway them enough."

She turned back to the might commander. "So shall we depart?"

android217
"Get your hands off me," Chris pulled away from the guards and got back onto the roof. "What will happen to me?" He kept his dagger out, in case of a bad answer, he wouldn't go down without a fight. Or a partial fight... then running away.

Jedireaper
The commander blinked at the challenge. "You will be arrested for assault. You will be held until i release lady Dogma here. Your lucky I didnt kill you when you attacked me, but you are young, you 'will' learn your place." He turned to the Captain. "Take her men to our legendary 'guest' quarters. And leave Gizmo to me." He turned back to Dogma as he walked. "Have you met lord Sion. Better known to the council as; Jacen 'Vrix' Sion." He smirked. "If not, suprisingly, you will tonight."

Kurosaki ichigo
"No sorry Commander, I do not know of your Lord Sion. I mostly keep to my own area. I gained my General rank back at my region in combat. I have not traveled a lot before. But always willing to meet with council members." She looked over at Chris, she thought to her self Should learn to settle down a bit and know when to keep his blade down..bah

"Lets move on Commander, please"

android217
"Assault? It was self defense! You come out randomly with what.... twenty guys and try to arrest me....," Chris tried to talk his way out of it. He knew completely well it was an actual assault. "But uhhh I'll go as peacefully as I can..."

ESB -1138
Originally posted by JaccArlington
He was skeptical of the story. "Elijah, eh?" He pulled a remote console from his pocket, pressing a few buttons to run a quick search of his database. After a moment, he pocketed it and walked over to the newcomer. "Let's get you somewhere to clean you up, soldier. You're away from the enemy now." He led the way down the hill, now wishing that he'd managed to get a hideout set up ages ago rather than having to resort to that drab old cave. No matter... He would have to make do with the bit of shelter he had to offer.

Jack followed Vincent to the cave. "Now what I had in mind but a cave is better than being out in the open. So tell me...have you heard any news about the resistance? Or has the Council destroyed them all? It seems that hope is slipping away with every hour that passes. Sometimes I doubt there is a chance to defeat the Council..."

Jack Diavolo
Gizmo, unfortunately for himself found himself once again as always being dragged around by a superior officer.

so gizmos only plausible acion, would be, to be dragged

Jedireaper
Versh smiled, but said nothing. The silence being the most deadly answer he could give. He stepped down to the streets and began walking. The croud clearing a very wide path for him. The soldiers not occupied with prisoner duty flanked the troup. Fifteen minutes later, they were walking through the massive archways of the Farsnek capitol building.

Swimming Bird
Jake sat with his legs perched under him, much like a gargoyle would, and sighed. "Nothing ever goes on around here when I am around." He leaned back and scrathed his hairless head. Blinking his eyes brought no more energy then if he got up and ran around for an hour. "Screw it." Jake leaned back and rest his head on a wall.

Kurosaki ichigo
As they walked to their destination Dogma saw the power this one man had, every man,woman, and child make a clear path in the streets. No one dare step in front of the commander or anyone one of his men. This power made Dogma also respect this man but unlike the others she did not fear him at all.

If this guy commands this much power than what kind of power does this Sion control. These people are obviously in command of this city and probably more than just this city.

"Your building is very impressive, I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said I didn't want to see the inside." She said and smiled at the Commander.

Jack Diavolo
gizmo, never, and i mean never had been inside such an impressive building. but while no one was paying attention, gizmos robo arms tweeter (a rod with joints and 3 fingers in the inside of his inner elbow) was busy typing a message to the council on his projectoid. not a distress message , the situation was already dire enough. but explaining why his charge wouldnt make it to the meeting.

and he continued to get dragged

Jedireaper
He smiled and walked through the massive oak doors. Versh led the three to his chamber, while Dogmas men were taken to their temporary prison cell quarters.

Versh entered and spun on his heels, pressing the door release, closing it on Chris and Gizmo and their three armed and well trained guards, who ushered them to a seating area. The commander spoke first. "The council keeps a very loose tab on Farsnek giving me free reign over the people of this city. As you probably noticed."

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma looked at the commander with immense respect. " Yes, its very impressive. That power must be great to have. And this place is wonderful."

Swimming Bird
Jake growled a little bit from the bottom of his throat. "Doesn't get more boring then this..." He stood up and placed his hands behind his head. Now walking farther into the city, he noticed a lot of commotion everywhere. "Oh yeah, that's why I hate lots of people."

Jedireaper
The Commander nodded. "Farsnek is not entirely run by me, we have a small senate and even our own council buildings, nothing, of course, when compared with the actual council but, the people of Farsnek ase happy." Versh stepped around his desk and sat on a chair. He indicted for Dogma to do the same. "Now, please tell me your busness with our fair city." He mentioned with a smile. "Yes," He leaned back in his chair. "Well power isnt everything unless you are the one in power. Thats the theory I use. And, as you said - Wonderful - In this city we have laws that the peple abide by, even council members fall under my durastiction, if they have commited acts that don't abide by 'our' laws, then they will be treated as criminals the very same." He smiled. "It shows the people of that they are safe from the council's tyrany." He paused, taking out two glasses. "There are thee smaller cities in this area that my 'power', as you put it, influnces. Just lucky you were in Farsnek. Our biggest and most beautiful and orderly city. The others are Roncorn, Sentia and Basckia." He poured himself a drink. "Join me?" He poured Dogma a glass, qiute finished speaking.

The guards smiled at their prisoners. "Dont worry laddies, our Commander is fair." He laughed at them. "The messege, you-" He pointed at Gizmo. "-sent has been intercepted and blocked. You will not send messages without the Commanders say."

Shinde Imasu
Tanaka finally arrived at the small village he had been residing at for the past couple of weeks. As always, he proceeded straight to the local pub to obtain the latest gossip and news. Immediately, one piece of information caught his attention. A group of Resistance operatives had been taken captive in a nearby Council outpost. They were being held deep inside the facility, in the tightest security the Council could manage. Tanaka agreed there and then to attempt to free these prisoners. He set off immediately.

Jedireaper
The Farsnek patrol squad reached Lord Sion's air-ship. After being cleared squad thirteen's captain waited in the main ward room of the large air-ship.

Sion watched Rika stare up at the blue sky through the transparient metal. "Are you hungry, Rika?" He asked as he sat on the ground outside her cell. She remained in her cot. Not aknologing Jacen. Jacen's voice was filtered and his face hidden to withold his identity to her. ((JaccArlington: I cant RP as Rika. You need to.))

JaccArlington
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Jack followed Vincent to the cave. "Now what I had in mind but a cave is better than being out in the open. So tell me...have you heard any news about the resistance? Or has the Council destroyed them all? It seems that hope is slipping away with every hour that passes. Sometimes I doubt there is a chance to defeat the Council..."

<<i thought your name was Elijah? i am so confused...>>

The Resistance... Very bold choice of conversation... He's either very brave... or very stupid... Vincent sat down on a boulder, pulling some medical supplies from behind it to patch up the other. "The Resistance has had to go into hiding. For the sake of security, I cannot reveal any whereabouts of any members, save for myself." He stood, walking over with some supplies and boiling the infections out with an antibiotic. "You've heard of the Resistance member Cerberus, correct? The one who led the raid on the Farsnek Prison Base? He only went in on a scouting mission. He wasn't actually trying to destroy anything, contrary to what the Council released to the public." He smirked inwardly, knowing he'd already said too much. "And, of course, I know that because he... is me." He wrapped the deepest cuts in bandages, leaving the more shallow ones to air out a bit. "You should feel better in a bit. Here." He handed the soldier a vial, a transparents green liquid inside. "Herbal Green Tea. Tastes awful, but it's got enough added nutrients to speed healing a bit. Blessed by a White Mage Priestess in the Northern Reaches of the Arctic Lands." He walked back to the far side of the cave. "So... Elijah, was it? What's your story? Why did you turn on the Council, as so many of us have?"

Jack Diavolo
gizmo was shocked. he was a wiz with mechanix, he built his arm, he could hack into almost any system except the council database, he built his projectoid and set up several ftp servers and several transdisposing proxys n his message system so that none of his equipment could be traced, blocked or used period unless you were him. gizmo was extremely impressed. but now there was going to be trouble. the concil would send and, gizmo would most likely be punished by his superior lord Masso (May-Zo)

Masso had captured gizmos family because he was interested in the young boys intellect. it was him that personally taught gizmo his skill with a gun, and even though gizmo still wasnt an expert he made progress over the time they were together. when gizmo was old enough he was put on the council as a lowly gunner. masso preffered he work his way up.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma enjoyed hearing the man speak. Very Charismatic she thought to her self. She accepted the Commanders offer and made her self comfortable in the seat and also enjoyed a drink.

"Thank you." She said replying to his kind gesture of a drink.
"My men and I have been traveling for weeks destroying Resistance camps and hideouts when he came across them. Not to long ago we infiltrated another gathering and slaughtered them as they coward. My men captured one man for questioning.' She paused and took a drink. And then started up again. "He gave us information of a man that escaped and fought off my men. I believe he will run for help and thus he will show us another flock of the rebels. We came to your city domain for rest and to restock. So now my lord we are here." She crossed her legs as she sat and then took another sip. She peered at the commander for conformation.

Swimming Bird
Jake cocked an eyebrow when he got an idea that just might stir up the trouble that he so craved. "Hey, everyone! I am called Jake and I am a resistance fighter! Down with the Council!" A grin slid across his face when he thought about how brave or how stupid what he just did was. "This may just kill me... awesome." He let out a non-chalant laugh and waited for the reaction.

Jedireaper
The Commander nodded. "Your men are in the prison cells but I'll make sure they are comfortable." He reached under the desk then stood up. He walked over to the door. It opened. "Send in the two other detainees." Versh then turned and walked back to his desk.

The guards motioned the two up. They marched to Commander Versh's chambers. "Dont forget to ask my lord about sending that message to the council." The guard laughed.

As they entered Versh spoke to the leading soldier. "Captain Storel, please make sure that lady Dogma's men are cleaned up, fed and rested. Also," He glanced at Dogma, "Re-stock and return their weapons. Thats an order."

The soldier saluted. "Immediatly sir." The guard turned and left, winking at Gizmo a he passed.

The door slid shut. "Please, take a seat." The Commander said. The five chairs in the room were moved and scraped as the guards moved the chairs to the 'guests'.

Jedireaper
The three council troops near the crazed lunatic ignored him as he shouted "Down with the Council." As did the bustling crowds. One guard did look over, then laughed snidly and aproached 'Jake'. "You would be wise to know that knowbody cares here." He pointed with his blade tip. "Try the under city if your trying to stir up a revoloution." He smiled.

Swimming Bird
Jake laughed and removed one of his pistols. "Don't talk down to me." He pulled the hammer back on the pistol and laughed. "Made you think twice huh?" A grin slid across his face as he was counting in his head. In the back of his mind he knew there was no peaceful way out now. "three..."

Jack Diavolo
gizmo wasnt sure about the advice. but he was willing to do anything.

"umm commander? would it be allright if i relayed a message to the council sir?"

Jedireaper
The guard held his sword in a defensive stance. "Whoa, calm it buddy. Put down the gun and we can talk it over." By now four more guards had patroled over. They surrounded the pair keeping the crowd out of harms way. The guard in the confrontation smiled friendly. "Can we work this out bud?" (Versh trains his men well)

Swimming Bird
"Hmm, your kind gesture has calmed me dow-" Jake couldn't but laugh. "You really think it's that easy? Talk it out? In other words, I put my gun down and you haul me off to the jails." His other hand was sliding to the 12-gauge that he had on his back. "There is no turning back for me, 'bud'"

Shinde Imasu
If Tanaka could show fear, his face would have been contorted into a mask of it. The outpost was heavily guarded. From his little look out on a nearby hill, he could see security personell marching back and forth along the streets. This would be difficult. He would prefer to avoid any confrontations, but it may be necessary. He took a deep breath and stood up. Crouching low, he rushed down the hill toward the outpost. Arriving at the wall, he pushed himself up against it and edged toward the entrance gate. Sneaking a look around the corner, he noticed a couple of guards on the far reach of his view. He waited until they had past, then slipped inside the gate. That was the easy part. Now, he had to find the prisoners.

Jedireaper
"No pirsons, we just talk ok bud." The guard lowered his sword. Placing his trust in the rebel. "No fights, here we arn't governed by the council. We have different mandates for reacting to trouble in this city." He placed his sword on the ground and raising his hands. "Want to talk?" He tried again, hoping his armour would stop bullets.

The Commander nodded to Gizmo. He then flicked the switch beneath his desk. "You previous message has been altered to say that Lady Dogma is a guest of mine. And will arrive pending Lord Sion's return to the Council." He offered his new guests a drink. He then sipped from his own glass. "Relax. And you, Chris, attacking a high ranking official isn't good for your health."

android217
"Like anything is this day and age," Chris grinned taking a wine glass. "So what year is this wine? Looks kind of poor compared to what the council gives me after a good kill." He swirled his wine around and took a sip. He winced. Chris actually liked the wine, but he didn't want to show it. "Thats strong..."

Jack Diavolo
gizmo eyed the wine but he was too young to drink it. "thank you sir" he said. he hated reffering to anyone as sir. but he swallowed his pride yet again.
his arm tweeter came out and started to adjust a few things on his robo arm. something he did when he was nervous.

Swimming Bird
"How interesting." Jacob lowered his weapon and stared the guard in the face through his tinted welders goggles.

Jedireaper
Versh smiled. "Wine?" He looked at the glass he had. Then he put the drink down. "Quite." He looked over at the guards. "Leave us."

The guards exited.

"So, what shall we drink to-" He asked.

Jedireaper
The guard stepped forward slightly. "Now. Will you put down your weapons, we'll go to that pub over there and talk. No guards." He pointed over at the building.

Swimming Bird
"Guards or not, don't underestimate me." Jacob simply reclipped his pistol to it's right place on his belt and stepped to one side as if to signal, lead the way.

Jedireaper
The guard stepped forward and led the way to the bar. After entering, he selected a nice quiet table at the back of the establishment. He sat and called over a server. Motioning for Jake to sit. "What was your idea. Trying to cause trouble in a busy street. Do you know who our commander is? Do you know?" He ordered flame-stone whisky when the server came over. He looked pointedly at Jake.

Swimming Bird
"Yeah, I know who that over-zealous pompous ass is." Jake rolled his eye and took a seat.

Jedireaper
"Lets have a friendly chat." He began. The server moved to Jake.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma grew tiresome and bored of the mundane conversations. She wanted to stand up take her leave and her men, but they where going to get rest and get restocked so the least she could do was show her thanks.

"May I ask when we shall meet your lord?" She returned her attention to the commander and gave him a friendly smile.

Jack Diavolo
gizmo couldnt help but glance over at dogma. gizmo thought she was very pretty, but he kept reminding himself that she was a council member too and probably enjoyed killing. but still there was something very mature about the way she talked. maybe it was just how she was 2 years older. gizmos projectophone started ringing. "uhh sir, may i pick that up?"

Jedireaper
The Commanders eye's narrowed considerably. "Please be my guest." He turned to Dogma. His voice tones and posture resorted back to a commanding nature. " will escourt you to your men, but first, I'll have a medic clean you up. Food and clothing will be provided but it is my hope, that you will join me for dinner when Lord Sion arrives." He politely nodded to Gizmo and Chris. "I will meet you two later to decide your..., fates." He smiled.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma bowed to the Commander. " Thank you my lord" And with that she left with the escort. Before she left she gave Gizmo a quick flirty wink.

Jack Diavolo
gizmo blushed at the winkbut quickly turned his attention to the commanders words. with permission to answer his projectoid, gizmo took out the gadget and hit a couple of buttons

"hello?" gizmo said to the screen.
"gizmo! i read an interesting report about here about you causing trouble in farsnek" the voice was playful and kind but hard.
"my lord, its just a slight missunderstanding, wrong job at the wrong time" gizmo said addressing Masso like any other soldier would.
"i understand youve fallen under the watch of versh? haha tell him Masso says hi."
"your not going to come get me?!" gizmo said losing his attention and speaking freely.
"youre old enough to handle things on your own giz. and your a grunt, it wouldnt look good for me to give you special attention. the other commanders would think ive gone soft and then id lose respect. no your on your own."
gizmo sat in silence
"yes sir" he muttered back into the screen and the call ended

Swimming Bird
"Lets have a friendly chat." He began. The server moved to Jake.

"You oughtta know first off that there is nothing nice about me." Jake grunted and looked at the server.

Jedireaper
The server spoke. "Drink sir?"

The Commander led Dogma down several large, wide corridors, on their high ceilings, drapes in a red with a gold trim hung down and were crisscrossed. Paintings, beautiful landscapes and portraits of various scenes were suspended upon the rich velvet red walls and the marble tiled floor spoke of the riches this city had gained. Commander Versh paused to open a door. The single guard inside the room didnt even salute or even acknolege him but, simply put, backed out another door in quiet respect for his leader. "My lady you may avail of the wash rooms here and I'll send a med-tech along shortly." He smiled and turned to leave.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma turned back to the commander. "Thank you." Dogma made use of the wash rooms. Not being able to take a proper shower for days had taken the toll on her. She scouted around and made sure no one was in the room with her. With that she disrobed and basked in a warm shower. After the quaint shower she dried off and found a complementary robe. After equipping the robe she took some RNR.

Jedireaper
The medic arrived and politely knocked. "I was sent to check you over Miss Dogma." He opened the door and peered in. "Anybody in here?" He didnt see through the steam that seemed to cloak the room. He smiled as the steam cleared. Fans sucked it away.

Swimming Bird
The server spoke. "Drink sir?"

The Commander led Dogma down several large, wide corridors, on their high ceilings, drapes in a red with a gold trim hung down and were crisscrossed. Paintings, beautiful landscapes and portraits of various scenes were suspended upon the rich velvet red walls and the marble tiled floor spoke of the riches this city had gained. Commander Versh paused to open a door. The single guard inside the room didnt even salute or even acknolege him but, simply put, backed out another door in quiet respect for his leader. "My lady you may avail of the wash rooms here and I'll send a med-tech along shortly." He smiled and turned to leave.

"Nah, you don't serve anything strong enough to tide me over, missy." Jake let out a laugh and didn't care who heard. "Oh and nice try on getting me drunk and hauling me off to jail."

Jedireaper
"Worth a shot." The soldier pressed a reciever on his com box. It beeped the, now twelve guards outside the bar. They waited pateintly. "Well it was a good plan huh, see ya' around." He just walked out the door, leaving the rebel at the table.

The server girl came back over with the drink. "Where did the soldier go?" She asked looking around. She then sighed. "Thats the third person to do that to me." She looked at Jake for a moment then turned around with a flirty wink and a festive smile she walked away.

Swimming Bird
Jake didn't even have to turn around to know that the soldier had 'company.' "Try harder will you?" He stood up and got onto the table. Looking over at the serving girl he grinned. "See you around." He slammed into the window with his shoulder and landed in the street. "I live for this!"

Jedireaper
The guards reacted with speed, immediatly blocking off the 'whole street'. The guard who had taken him to the pub approached the rebel. His sword back in his posession. He smiled. ((Kill him but give him some glory. I'll let you decide.))

Word had been reached by the Commander. He was on his way at this very moment.

Kurosaki ichigo
The medic arrived and politely knocked. "I was sent to check you over Miss Dogma." He opened the door and peered in. "Anybody in here?" He didnt see through the steam that seemed to cloak the room. He smiled as the steam cleared. Fans sucked it away.

Dogma Jumped up from her seat. She was just resting but as the medic came in she greeted him. " Oh hello"

Swimming Bird
The guards reacted with speed, immediatly blocking off the 'whole street'. The guard who had taken him to the pub approached the rebel. His sword back in his posession. He smiled. ((Kill him but give him some glory. I'll let you decide.))

Word had been reached by the Commander. He was on his way at this very moment.

Jake didn't speak a word. He just stood there and stared down the guard. Before the guard could react, Jake removed his pistol and shot a thicker part of his armor to make him move. The guard rushed his with his sword and successfully removed the weapon from Jake's hand. Forcing him to the ground and holding the sword to his throat he waited for begging. Jake laughed heartily which threw the man off his guard. The next move was precise and fluid like. The only think that was heard was a loud shot and the guard falling over. Now, acting as if it was something he did everyday, retrieved his weapon and just shook his head. "Told you, you were gunna die."

Jedireaper
"Mmm yes. I was requested to check you do you need medical asistance?" He asked kindly, unsure of weather to enter the room or not.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma kindly responded back. "Looks like I'm in good condition. But it wouldn't hurt to do a checkup, come on in." She walked over and opened the door for the medic. She went over to a near by chair and rested while she waited to be examined

Shinde Imasu
Every move made him jump. Every sound made him spin around, anticipating an attack. Tanaka couldn't remember having showed so much fear in his life. But here he was now, more scared than a mouse trapped by a cat. He had a hunch that he was growing closer to the prison where his allies were being held, but he couldn't be positive. Turning a corner, he became certain that the building in front of him was the prison.

That was because of the numerous guards now charging towards him.

Now Tanaka's fear evaporated. He never showed fear in a fight. Drawing his blades from his backpack and strapping them on, he too charged at his enemy. A slash, and a guard's neck was slit. Another, and another was decapitated. It was over in a matter of minutes. Tanaka came out on top, with a few scratches on his arm and a rather horrible gash along his back, but overal he was OK. Cleaning off his blades, he moved into the prison to complete the hardest part of his mission.

Jedireaper
The guards moved back. Commander Versh stepped into the make-shift arena. He was followed by another twenty guards who reinforced the circle. Versh bowed at Jake. "So you are the one who has caused this trouble."

Swimming Bird
"No, it was the other guy who looks just like me." With a sniker, Jake resecrued both his weapons in their holsters and did not bother to bow. He watched all of the guards and the Commander all at once. With the addition of his goggles, it was hard to see in the daylight.

Jedireaper
Versh said nothing removing a long, thin blade from its sheaf. He waited for Jake to make a move. The guards began to step back. Versh smiled a sinister smile. He left his blade lowered.

Swimming Bird
A slow, deep laugh came from the bottom of Jake's throat before it broke out into a devilish laugh. "Now 'this' is what I was wanted when I started all of this." An evil grin slid across his face as he relaxed his shoulders. "You're move, old man." His hand had already slidden to the shotgun on his back.

Jedireaper
The Commander kept his blade lowered and simply narrowed his eye's. The guards waited patiently.

Kurosaki ichigo
(( sorry for using medic, u seem preoccupied at the moment with Jake ))

After further examination of Dogmas body the medic concluded she was in perfect condition. She spoke with the medic briefly, just a friendly casual conversation. After they had their friendly talk the medic was on his way, Dogma retrieved her clothes and put them on dis-guarding the nice robe. She walked out of her room and made her way out of the building, she wanted to get a nice drink. Sure the commander could arrange something but she was tired of being stuffed up in the building and wanted to converse with people. She would return in time for dinner though, she definitely wanted to meet Sion.

Jedireaper
((Thats ok, you should hear rumours about the fight))

Swimming Bird
Jake looked as if he wasn't planning to move, but before anyone could react, he leaped to his left and drew both of his pistols. Firing off two shot, at the guards rather than the Commander, killing one and wounding the other. Upon the reaching the ground he did a combat roll that brought him to his feet with his shotgun in his hands.

Kurosaki ichigo
As Dogma was walking through the villa looking for entertainment the people were humming and very talkative. Every person she walked by was saying something to another one. The city was Vibrant and alive. As she roamed the streets she all of the city people jumped at the alarming noise of two gun fires. With that she pondered and wondered if someone was in trouble. The source of the fire was laid out by a huge path of spectators watching what was happening. When she arrived to the center to her dismay she saw one fallen guard and one badly wound. She did not react though because she then saw the Commander holding his blade out and now looking vulnerable because the man so simply disposed of the guards.

She then snapped out of the trance that she put herself in while staring at the two and focused on the injured man while she stood in the crowd trying not to gt attention from the man who shot him. Her hands glowed slightly and she let out a slight tiresome. The mans wound under his clothes healed. Dogma could not do anything about the blood lost. She then ended the spell and hoped the man did not see her help the guard.

Jedireaper
The guards fell and were replaced. The Commander's eye's fell upon the dead soldier. He was impressed. "Ingenous, but, you did exactly what I expected you to do." He smiled at him, but, made absolutly no move.

The medic watched her go. She was an attractive woman he hoped the Commander was right to trust her. He sighed and headed back down to the barracks.

Swimming Bird
"Oh, trust me. There is a plan brewing in here that you can't even comprehend." Jake raised the shotgun to waiste lever and aimed at a nearby guard. Instead of taking careful aim, he fired three times in rapid succession in the general area of a few guards. His hands slipped to his pistols and he waited for them to move. It was just now that he realized that his black sleeveless shirt had been torn by the broken glass and blood was starting to slowly follow along a single cut.

Jedireaper
For the most part the guards were saved by their armour, but, were wounded. The Commander shook his head. "Are you trying to provoke me?" He noticed Dogma wondering in the crowd. He wished her safe as he lowered his head and twitched his left hand.

Swimming Bird
Jake noticed the Coammander eying a certain female in the crowd. "Just what I was looking for." Removing his right pistol, he point it directly at the woman that the Commander looked over at.

Jedireaper
(What part of you am i allowed to hurn or sever?)

Kurosaki ichigo
The crazed man pointed his weapon at Dogma. At first she did not react. She was puzzled on why he would point his weapon at a random woman but figured he probably seen the commander looking at her. She now was apart of this weather she wanted to be or not. She made a calm walk towards the Commanders side. She figured the man knew that she was an accomplice so why not go to her comrades side and enlist her aid. She didn't make any sudden movements, just a calm walk so as not to alarm the man. "Don't point your gun at me unless you intend to fire your weapon you fool." She said as to provoke the man.

Swimming Bird
(What part of you am i allowed to hurn or sever?)

((I was thinking of none =p Jake's not to keen on injuring a woman but of course the Coammander doesn't know that))

Jedireaper
((Awww?))

Versh allowed her to walk to his side but stepped forward. "You rebel scum!" ((I couldnt resist saying that wink )) He finally raised his sword. In complete silence the commander simply threw the paper sharp blade at Jake, acurately aimed at his head. He then unsheafed two more identical swords and ran after the thrown sword. In the blink on an eye the Commander was three feet from Jake.

Swimming Bird
"Alright!" Jake did a low slide, avoiding the sword and veering out of the path of the Commander. Regaining his footing, he drew his shotgun and did not bother to aim. He'd need to think his plan through and wait for the right moment before he would have time ot aim. Also hindering his plans to fire was the sheer speed of the Commander.

Jedireaper
The Commander realiesd that Jake would see his attack, so he changed it, and as Jake skillfully avoided the flying blade and his own held swords Versh spun and lashed out with his foot, delivering a full force kick to Jake's chest. The Commander then dived over and landed in a crouched position, now facing Dogma.

Swimming Bird
Jake laughed as he slid back on the ground. From on his back, he jumped forwards and landed on his feet. "You'll have to do a lot better then that if you want to hurt me. You act like this is my first fight." He lifted up his shirt to show a large plated armor piece that fit to his body. "I'm not your everyday gunman. Though his armor had protected him, it was now severely dented at the point where the kick connected. Jake raised his shotgun and fired at the Commander's back.

Jedireaper
The Commander trusted his armour to stop bullets, he stayed put, knowing any stray bullets would find its way into the massing crowd. He was almost thrown forward if it wasnt for brute strength and field experiance of the Commander. Who after the shot. Stood. He turned to Dogma, nodded, then completed his turn, facing Jake. "Good shot!" The Commander smiled. He raised his right sword and lept the twelve feet beteen them. He aimed to cleave Jakes foot off and thrust forward with the speed of a much young.

((night x))

Jack Diavolo
Gizmo didnt like being stuck in rooms. there were three things gizmo didnt like, getting dragged, getting cooped up in a room, and having to address a superior. unfortunately for him he had had to do all three that day.

"its time for some fun" he took out his projectoid and hit a few buttons, faraway at bennies his helobot activated and headed in the direction of this bizzarre city. it was an unarmed bot used for transporting things from long distances. but there was a few tricks up its sleeve that only gizmo was aware of.

Jedireaper
A patroling guard checked in on the room Gizmo was in. "Uhh? Sir." He raised an eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure you dont have to stay in this room. Just the building in general. Can I get you anything, I'm afraid our leader is currently dealing with... some business. Drink? Umm 'kid'... fruit juice?" He asked.

Jack Diavolo
"no thanks on the juice, but ill take you up on the offer for the rest of the building. i need a better vantage point." he walked past the guard into the cooridor and started searching for a window that was on the main street. all the while controling the helobot from his projectoid. it finally made it to the city and was coming towards gizmos position. it passed over the commanders fight "so thats his buisness" he muttered. "maybe i can help, i mean we do work for the same people." he activated the helobots storage compartment and a small metal ball fell to the ground at the rebels feet hoping that he would be able to activate it quick enough. the rebel shifted accidently kicking the ball slightly placing it just between him and the commander. but giz had already activated it. a clear shell like half sphere appeared around them. the commander and the rebel were both inside while everyone else was left out. "oops"gizmo said. he activated the helobots voice system "sorry commander but atleast now no citizens will be hurt"

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma had seen Gizmo's feat. His machine was very impressive. Dogma walked in front of the robot as if it was a person and start talking. "Gizz, is that you?" She looked at the robot stupidly and waited for a response.

Jack Diavolo
gizmo spoke into the projectoid and the voice that came out of the robot was in likeness to his but definitely had a robotic slur. "yes it is, i got bored cooped up in this building. so i decided to play with my helobot. lo and behold it actually came in handy for something."

Jedireaper
Versh calmly let the sphere of metal engulf them both.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogmas face lit up with happy emotions. She felt strange speaking through the robot to Gizmo. She still wanted to see a fight but it looked like it was over for the crowd of people. Dogma leaned down towards the robot once again. "Good job hun. But Gizz, how can I get the commander out without allowing the other man to escape?"

Jack Diavolo
gizmo thought for a second. but then it clicked. ok listen carefully under the helobot theres a panel you have to get it open abd there should be a rotating ring. i installed it just in case i ever activated the forcefieldd ball while it as still in the storage compartment. you have to unhook the side rotator, which is labeled with a blue dot and take the whole component not just the ring or else it wont work. once you have it ill activate it from here but ill have to deactivate it once your inside. what it does is take your molecules and changes them to match the force fields so youll be transparent for a moment then you can cross through. after i dectivate it youll have to grab the captain and pull him through once i reactivate it. do you understand all that?"

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma looked nervous for a few moments. She wasn't all that savvy with technology. But she figured with Gizmo there feeding her the information is cant be that hard. she turned back to the robot. "Ok, I think I understand." Dogma got under the machine and popped the panel open. She remembered what Gizmo said to gather so she started pulling out the equipment and setting it up by a near by table. After she had it all out she closed the panel. "Ok Gizz I have all of the stuff out. What do I do with it?"

Swimming Bird
Jake smiled while being engulfed in the complete darkness and he removed his goggles. The Commander was a reddish pink silloughette of a man. "Now, you're on my terms. Hope your ears are good."

Jack Diavolo
(its a clear half spherical forcefeild. its not dark inside)

Jack Diavolo
gizmo thought for a second, the device had been designed for a robot not a human , it had to be plugged in....

gizmo groaned out loud. "dogma i know this is going to sound bad. but you need to... plug it into yourself." gizmo was horrified by the thought of it but it was the only way. "ok see the output device? its that little square piece sticking out of each end. you have to somehow plug that into your bloodstream. thats the only way it can alter your molecules. also theres a bottle in the storage compartment with an orange cap before i activate it your going to want to take one of the pills inside." he watched and hoped to god this would work he already felt bat enough that she had to hurt herself to beat his machines.

Jedireaper
Versh smiled. "Yes. Hearing." Versh lept to his side as he heard the click of the shotguns trigger and the shot that followed. "Dammit!" He saw the shot light up Jake in a back flash from his weapons discharge. The Comander rushed Jake, dodging another flash shot. ((Sorry about controling your character. You may do the same. Lets say that the force field restricts light from the outside going in, but inside is still barely visible))

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma looked alarmed and awake. She could barley comprehend what Gizmo was saying. She stood and pondered for a few moments. She walked towards the machine and looked it over. Not really that friendly looking to humans. She unsheathed her knife and made a slit on her forearm. Blood started to bubble up slightly. " Ok Gizz this better work." Dogma put the output in and swallowed one of the pills. " I'm Ready Gizmo." She said as she psyched her self up.

Jack Diavolo
gizmo activated the component and the effect was that dogmas body turned into the same clear material as the forcefield. gizmo could only hope that the pill would make the sick feeling of needing to vomit dull down. they were anti nausia pills but altering molecules really messed with the body. there would be no permanent effects though as far as gizmo knew. "ok" he said, "once inside you wont be able to see well, or hear anything outside your going to have to plug it into the commander also." gizmo was almost reluctant to let her but with himself stuck in this building she was the only other person who could. "dont get hurt in there ok?" he said with a hint of worry in his voice. he realized suddenly though that he shouldnt have sounded so concerned for her. "i mean...because then the council will have my head for it. he blushed openly knowing she couldnt see him. "good luck ill give you 10 minutes before reactivating it."

Swimming Bird
Jake laughed slightly and lept to the left, using the wall of the force field to jump across. Landing on the Commander's back he laughed with his deep voice and pointed the weapon at his neck but did not fire. As a resu the Commander got a firm grip on him and through him, hard. Hitting the aft wall, he regained his footing and layed his shotgun down. "Let's do this fairly for once." Jake started to remove his armor from under his shirt and frol spots in his army grade pants. His steal toe boots could not be delt with though so he just left them. Removing only one pistol he left the other in it's holster.

Jedireaper
(Waiting for SB)

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogmas body completely changed. She felt slightly dizzy and weightless. "wow Gizz, this is very strange. My body is numb. I cant feel anything." She she started making her way to the field but to her dismay she could barley move. The numbness was great and it made her feel like she couldn't move. She stood there for 5 mins trying to budge. She all of a sudden felt her leg muscles tighten and started walking again. "Woo, ok I'm making my way to the shield." She picked up the other output and held it firmly in her hands. She stood on the outside of the bubble getting prepared to walk in.

Dogma slid her finger in. As her body went inside it felt like she was being shocked but not enough to keep her from going in. her whole arm was now in. And then her head and body. When she opened her eyes complete darkness alluded her. She was now inside with the commander and Jake. She stood alone off to the side hopeing jake could not see her. (( not knowing he could see in the dark)) She waited to make her next move.

Jedireaper
The Commander spun on Jake's voice. And stepped right back to the force field. "Yes lets make it equal." He grinned, not that he expected Jake to see it. "You are a worthy adversary, one of intellect." He removed the pistol hidden behind his armour, then shiefed both blades on his back. The commander saw a slight shine from Jakes eyes but couldnt figure it to the actual person, but the force field.

Jack Diavolo
once dogma was inside he deactivated the device and nervously kept a watch on his watch and waited for ten minutes to be up. unfortunately while they couldnt see anything inside everyone outise could see in. she was just standing there waiting. most people would think "so why did he set a time limit for ten minutes if he can see when she was able to plug the commander in.?" but gizmo knew the helobots power was going to run out soon because of disconnecting the coupler. he would be completely blind and wouldnt be able to help.

Swimming Bird
The Commander spun on Jake's voice. And stepped right back to the force field. "Yes lets make it equal." He grinned, not that he expected Jake to see it. "You are a worthy adversary, one of intellect." He removed the pistol hidden behind his armour, then shiefed both blades on his back. The commander saw a slight shine from Jakes eyes but couldnt figure it to the actual person, but the force field.

Jacob grinned and stood in a far corner of the shield. "Maybe if we had me ton better terms we could have been allies. Not that I have any that is" He laughed and removed the clip from his remaining pistol, only leaving one round in the chamber. "Don't worry, this ones not for you. It's for the first guard to approuch me regardless if I win or lose."

Jedireaper
The Commander saw the shine move slightly. He grinned, but for a different reason. "How about no weapons. I may yet offer you a job." Versh then re-holstered the pistol and looked in another direction perposely, than Jakes pin prick shine that was barely visible.

Swimming Bird
Jake laid his pistol back in it's holster and looked over at Dogma. "Was that girl in here when this.. happened?" Jake then realized that he never thought of a way to escape. "Oh and good luck giving me a job. I fail at most everything that has a purpose, if you catch my drift."

Jedireaper
Oh, he caught Jakes drift alright. Versh, plainly guessing where Jake was, headed off in the wrong direction on purpose. Lunging for what he thought was nothing but nearly colliding into Dogma. He stepped back and thinking it might be Jake spun back to the shine that was watching him. "Who do you work for." He asked as a test of identities. 'male', 'female'.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma was basically blind while inside of the force field. She couldn't just go feeling around and take a guess. Their had to be away she could tell them apart. She brainstormed on what she could do. A thought was evolving in her head. What if I use my abilities and form light just in my eyes. I could see but then I would also be giving my self away. The flash would be noticeable by both men. Dogma started rubbing her palms profusely. She then rubbed her eyes slightly and blinked a few times. Her eyes lit up with a bright pale light. She could now see her targets. She was relived that it worked but when she looked at Jake he was looking right back.

Swimming Bird
"They call me Jake Riddick (haha couldn't resist XD) and I work for no man really. I started all of this to show that there are people that you have to worry about, but for a price, that worry can dissapear." A thin smile slid across his lips when he noticed that Dogma was looking over at him. He gave a quick wink to her and laughed.

Jack Diavolo
gizmos battery to his helobot had died. but not before he saw the wink, and he felt a little angry. he didnt know why. "8 minutes left" he muttered to himself. he hoped this would work

Kurosaki ichigo
Originally posted by Swimming Bird
"They call me Jake Riddick (haha couldn't resist XD) and I work for no man really. I started all of this to show that there are people that you have to worry about, but for a price, that worry can dissapear." A thin smile slid across his lips when he noticed that Dogma was looking over at him. He gave a quick wink to her and laughed.

(( LOL ))

A chill went down her spine when Jake winked at her. She didn't have much time left. She was given 10 minutes to extract the Commander from the shield. But time was of the essence so she had to work fast. She figured she wasn't just gonna walk out of the field with the Commander so she had to strike a bargain. "Excuse me but we don't have a whole lot of time left and I'm sure you wanna get out of here as much as I do. I can get us out of here, you just have to trust me." She said almost totally directed at Jake.

Swimming Bird
"Interesting." Jake kinda of sat almost, in a perched postion much like a gargoyle but with his body leaning slightly forward. His gaze was set on her but his attention was more on the movements of the Commander.

Kurosaki ichigo
Dogma was fed up and started feeling more dizzy and sick from the procedure. She started sweating a bit. " We need....to get out of here. She walked towards Jake and handed him the output. "Their....A..Sign of good faith. Inject it into you blood and you'll be able to walk out of here. All i ask is you then bring it back and.......allow the captain to use it. You will be able to move in and out freely. Is......it a deal?" Her breath was starting to get harder and deeper.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>