Alicia v.s. YRP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa2/pink-zombie/bullet%20witch/bullet-witch-20070329031157922.jpg

v.s.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Andyman22222/1159710319.jpg

Kutulu
YRP easily.

Wandering Flame
YRP 'cuz they're my angels.

Diamond Kisses
YRP is seen to be very agile and that would be a problem for Alicia. Against either one she would probably make it, but not against all three stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
YRP is seen to be very agile and that would be a problem for Alicia. Against either one she would probably make it, but not against all three stick out tongue

Alicia is quite agile also, add to that her multiple forms and combinations of her gunrod and her Great Magic, she can pull this through, but with a few problems.

Diamond Kisses
I saw a video a while back where they fought some DoA girls. Was that canon? stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
No, that was user-made. But if it was canon, Alicia would've hd some problems.

This is how I believe it to be:

v.s. Yuna: Yuna is pretty agile, and has her dual pistols to pul-off quick-moving and heavy damage. But if Alicia can stay her distance and use her Cannon/Sniper+Light Magic, I believe a few good shots would do Yuna in.

v.s. Rikku: Rikku is pretty fast, and can dish out some pretty heave clos-range combos, and can use her various items such as her Electro Marble for mid-range combat. But Alicia can use her Machinegun, Gattling Gun, or Cannon to take her out long-range, or the Shotgun to take her out close-range

v.s. Paine: Paine dishes out MASSIVE closr-range damage, but Alicia can snipe her from afar of blast her with the shotgun from close-range.

ThoraxeRMG
No, Sol, you must end your Alicia fanboyism. It is getting quite tiresome.
Alicia dies, a HORRIBLE death.

Wandering Flame
There is nothing wrong with being an Alicia fanboy or a YRP fanboy for that matter. I mean look at them. I, myself am a fanboy of the 4.

I can see the possibility of Alicia beating the three going by what they're equipped with. It's not like they're in their most effective Dress Spheres.

Sol Valentine
LOL, I also forgot about thier ultamite Dresspheres. Now that would give
Alicia one hell of a problem.

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
No, Sol, you must end your Alicia fanboyism. It is getting quite tiresome.
Alicia dies, a HORRIBLE death.

How long has it been since I've said anything about Alicia or made an Alicia thread? Long time.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
There is nothing wrong with being an Alicia fanboy or a YRP fanboy for that matter.

Of course not, it goes wrong when it clouds your judgment.

Sol Valentine
You brought the thread back for that?

ThoraxeRMG
I edited it, my mistake.

Sol Valentine
Yet nothing did cloud my judgrment, besides when I mde the Alicia v.s. Dante thread. I lacked Dante knowledge.

Fuddle
Alicia will bowl them away smile

Wandering Flame
Cute avatar there. 313

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Yet nothing did cloud my judgrment, besides when I mde the Alicia v.s. Dante thread. I lacked Dante knowledge.

*Looks sideways*Eh
Gotta point there.

Fuddle
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Cute avatar there. 313

Thank you smile

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
*Looks sideways*Eh
Gotta point there.

Dark Venger
I think that Alicia could handdle them at the same time, maybe it would be hard but she can beat them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.