Sexalicious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Röland
Is this word awesome? mmm

I mean you can use it in any kind of situation.

- If you see some hot chick you can be all like "Goddamn mother****ing shit, that ****ing chick is so ****ing sexalicious."

- Your wife/mom/girlfriend asks you what you want for dinner and you can be like "Make me some mother****ing chicken noodle soup, that shit is sexalicious."

- I bet you could even use it if something horrible happened, "That plane crash was sexalicious."

- You wanna ****ing use this new word, don't ya? Mother****er. You better use it. Or Bloigen will cut your head off.

mhmm

Bloigen
That's just in case Jesus or Mr. T or whoever puts those words in the book of words thing reads this.

kodak
reading

SelphieT
I often like to use the words/phrases:

"Sex-cuse me!"

Or

"Sexcellent!"

Röland
Originally posted by SelphieT
I often like to use the words/phrases:

"Sex-cuse me!"

Or

"Sexcellent!"

I like "Sex-cuse me!" mhmm

SelphieT

Sol Valentine
Sextastic!!!!!!!!!!

Röland
Originally posted by SelphieT
Oh yah, I love it.

But when you say "Sexcellent", you must go, "Seexxxxxxxxxellent!"

I'll have to remember that.

I also have to remember where I hid the bodies. mmm

dadudemon

Naz
Me and a friend say everything is Bon Jovi. srug like "Omg, this soup is so Bon Jovi!" or "Dude, check out that totally Bon Jovi car!" or even "I saw the Bon Joviest movie last night!"

SelphieT
That's funny Naz, my best friend and I call everything John Elway.

"Why ya gotta be a John Elway, John Elway?"

Roulette
Originally posted by SelphieT
That's funny Naz, my best friend and I call everything John Elway.

"Why ya gotta be a John Elway, John Elway?"

hysterical

Thank YOU for the lulz!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Naz
Me and a friend say everything is Bon Jovi. srug like "Omg, this soup is so Bon Jovi!" or "Dude, check out that totally Bon Jovi car!" or even "I saw the Bon Joviest movie last night!" confused

Thorrin
I like any word with sex attached to it. mmm

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Thorrin
I like any word with sex attached to it. mmm Buttsex?

Jaime Sommers
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Buttsex?

sick

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Jaime Sommers
sick No thanks.

Thorrin
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Buttsex? Why'd you go get me all hot'n bothered?

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Thorrin
Why'd you go get me all hot'n bothered? I figured that happened every time I post.

Thorrin
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
I figured that happened every time I post. Well yeah. You got me there. ermmnone

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Thorrin
Well yeah. You got me there. ermmnone Ah, Gay.

Thorrin
How dare you mention Vinny in the conversation.

Kram3r
**** all that shit, mates. I just add either "ooooooooh shiiiiiiiit", "Shiiiiiiiiiiit Saaaaaaaaaaan", "c*nt" or a "Bit of" into everything. Usually comes out into a workable sentence, oooohhhh shiiiiiiiiit. haermm

Outbound
Well **** me, if it isnt the 1 Inch Wonder from Down Under, Mr Kram3r himself haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Outbound
Well **** me, if it isnt the 1 Inch Wonder from Down Under, Mr Kram3r himself haermm

Ooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, a bit of **** you goes a long way, c*nt. haermm

Outbound
So I emails the guy, I emails him and I says 'Hey *****, you gonna hit me up my Ozzy ticket or do I have to go show you how big my didgeridoo is?', and he says to me, he says 'Ill hit you up Wednesday, just dont make me blow any aboriginal wood' haermm


















ermmnone

Kram3r
Originally posted by Outbound
So I emails the guy, I emails him and I says 'Hey *****, you gonna hit me up my Ozzy ticket or do I have to go show you how big my didgeridoo is?', and he says to me, he says 'Ill hit you up Wednesday, just dont make me blow any aboriginal wood' haermm

ermmnone

Didgeridoo? Mate, you got a clap stick in there. haermm

Outbound
Dont make me send my dingos after your babies haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Outbound
Dont make me send my dingos after your babies haermm

At least I can have babies with my didgeridoo. haermm

Outbound
The only thing blowing your didgeridoo is a hairy old aboriginal haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Outbound
The only thing blowing your didgeridoo is a hairy old aboriginal haermm

Johnny? crylaugh

Outbound
Originally posted by Kram3r
Johnny? crylaugh

Whatever floats your boat haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Outbound
Whatever floats your boat haermm

haermm

Thorrin
Originally posted by Outbound
So I emails the guy, I emails him and I says 'Hey *****, you gonna hit me up my Ozzy ticket or do I have to go show you how big my didgeridoo is?', and he says to me, he says 'Ill hit you up Wednesday, just dont make me blow any aboriginal wood' haermm


















ermmnone crylaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.