Please tell me the name of this kung fu movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alik83
Please tell me the name of this kung fu movie, which is my great childhood memory! The story and highlights:
There's a main guy character and his brother, he practices kicking big stones into the target in the beginning of the movie, and they armrestle together, than I beleive his brother is killed by one of bad bosses. He also has a sister that will be kidnapped later and an old teacher/master who threw small metal balls against his enemies.
There are 2 bad bosses (i beleive karate and aikido?), who also kidnap his sister, and in the end the hero fights them both after being trapped in the martial arts school. They use some extending stripes of metal against him, but he gets them between his feet, rolls on the ground and those stripes break. At the end he kicks one of them out the window and kills the other one with his finger, sticking it into his body, and there's blood.
Also a lot of fighting in the middle of the movie is in the autumn forest.
That's all I could remember, any clues?

JediSamuraiMRB
Some?? Know the time period this takes place?

WrathfulDwarf
It's a Shaw Brothers film. I don't know the name of the film. But I remember seen something similar when I was in HS. I'll look it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.