It's going to be long silent flight for british fans back to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
that sh!t hole you guys call a country after Fatton gets bloodied up on the 8th. eh?http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b177/sonofisis/Mayweather1.jpg

SMH this dude even takes mayweather's style.
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/fotos/hatton55754.jpg

The 8th is going to be a sad day for Britain. Pours out a lil liquor for British pride. LOL

Discos
already a thread for this....but you're wrong.

It is gonna be a close fight, stop being so arrogant

Victor Von Doom
I'm actually starting to think Hatton will win.

Got a feeling.

Discos
I have been backinh Hatton, Mayweather just gets on my **** with his bighead. He reminds me of this guy I used to know who was all rich and wanted the world at his feet.

jaden101
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
that sh!t hole you guys call a country after Fatton gets bloodied up on the 8th. eh?http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b177/sonofisis/Mayweather1.jpg

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/fotos/hatton55754.jpg

The 8th is going to be a sad day for Britain. Pours out a lil liquor for British pride. LOL

hahaha...you're American...you must be fat...and noone likes you...haha

Deano
how old are you capt?

Caps Conscience
http://z.about.com/d/comicbooks/1/7/9/9/CAPA018covcol.jpg

jaden101
http://z.about.com/d/comicbooks/1/7/9/9/CAPA018covcol.jpg

another "captain america loves giant phallic symbols at his back" picture...great

Df02
that sh!t hole you guys call a country after Fatton gets bloodied up on the 8th. eh?

Bloodied up? have you even been following the match? Mayweather hasnt got much power anyway, but now his hands are playing up there's absolutely no chance of him getting anything but a points victory.

nice try though, commendable.

Deano
what capt doesnt realise is that the queen runs america from behind the scenes. Its a funny old world

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
what capt doesnt realise is that the queen runs america from behind the scenes. Its a funny old world

behind what scenes?

actually don't answer that

Alpha Centauri
The Queen can't even run, actually run.

-AC

Df02
lol, the queen doesnt even run this country.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Df02
Bloodied up? have you even been following the match? Mayweather hasnt got much power anyway, but now his hands are playing up there's absolutely no chance of him getting anything but a points victory.

And the Crabpeople own Youtube, too.

I got an aluminum hat for you right here. LOL

Bicnarok
...provocative jibe ...

When you consider what a small country England is its rather amazing that they even can produce a world champion let alone one to take on a showboating, big mouthed , pussy hitting has been like Mayweather, what a daft name by the waysmile

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Df02

What you fail to realise is that Floyd doesn't need to be a big power puncher to get this fight stopped via TKO. Hatton is going to be walking into ALOT of clean countershots especially the counter right uppercut. With all those clean shots landing its almost innevitable that he will open up cuts on Ricky. Now will the fight get stopped based on that? We will have to see but I am positive that Ricky will be bloodied by the end of the fight.

Caps Conscience

Deano

research it. your country is planned for destruction.

WrathfulDwarf
I'm not much of trash talker. I just like the British too much (except when it comes to taking sides with the Irish) but this time...Mayweather is going to grind his opponent.

Please let's not swap stereotypes...I can't stand the Tea Drinkers vs. Gun shooting Cowboys smack.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by jaden101
another "captain america loves giant phallic symbols at his back" picture...great laughing

Deano
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm not much of trash talker. I just like the British too much (except when it comes to taking sides with the Irish) but this time...Mayweather is going to grind his opponent.

Please let's not swap stereotypes...I can't stand the Tea Drinkers vs. Gun shooting Cowboys smack.

dont fall into the illusion too! we are all one.

mayweather will win on points. he wont drop hatton.

WrathfulDwarf
But I'm happy with my illusions. sad

wink

Caps Conscience
............................................................................................................................ confused bwuaha....ha...........ha..................

Blax_Hydralisk
It's okay. We all knew this would happen. Sorts.

Caps Conscience
All jokes aside Hatton fought one hell of a fight. I was really talking smack against his fans more so than him. You guys should not let your prefferences cloud your judgement. Plus him bouncing his head of the turn buckle and getting KTFO is funny as ****. Bwaha..........ha............ha.........................Sup England.

Deano
still being childish?

Blax_Hydralisk
That's not being childish.

Deano
it is. read it again.

Bicnarok
The English fans will go back happy after having a good time, going into the lions cave, all judges and ref against you and loosing by a lucky punch. Thats nothing to be ashamed off.

What is shameful is how quite the US folk were, never heard them in the fight even though they were by far the majority. Brits know how to have a good time and they didsmile

Caps Conscience
still being childish?

So you didn't find Hatton head bouncing off of turn buckle funny. Sh@t I think that hurt him more than the actual punch tha Floyd landed. That was some straigh comedy. Talk about a guy getting embarrased. LOL

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Bicnarok
The English fans will go back happy after having a good time, going into the lions cave, all judges and ref against you and loosing by a lucky punch. Thats nothing to be ashamed off.

What is shameful is how quite the US folk were, never heard them in the fight even though they were by far the majority. Brits know how to have a good time and they didsmile

Still trying to save face. There was no luck involved in that punch. That fight was so hilarious to watch.

British fans: Chant (Theres no one like Ricky Hatton)

Ricky Hatton: Responds by getting more agressive with Floyd.

Floyd Mayweather: Responds by Walking Hatton into clean right hand.

British fans: Go silent. laughing

Bicnarok
So you didn't find Hatton head bouncing off of turn buckle funny.

I did actually laughing

in fact at the time I thought its a good job they have cushion things on them otherwise that would have hurt.

Discos
No need to mock the fighter, The americans and pro-mayweathers must have knew there was a match happening when Hatton made Mayweather slip back in the first round.

Deano
So you didn't find Hatton head bouncing off of turn buckle funny. Sh@t I think that hurt him more than the actual punch tha Floyd landed. That was some straigh comedy. Talk about a guy getting embarrased. LOL

it was a great punch and a pretty comical knockdown. but you are banging on about country vs country. its ok if you want to support your homegrown fighter, but dont be childish about it

Caps Conscience
it was a great punch and a pretty comical knockdown. but you are banging on about country vs country. its ok if you want to support your homegrown fighter, but dont be childish about it

Quit being so f@cking sensitive if you can't take the heat don't even engage me. I was just fine posting my oppinions on boxing and the sport untill your stooge jaden tried to bait my into some banter. I already know that I do that kind of stuff better than any one of you chaps and I also know that I am more knowledgable on boxing than 90% of the people that post on this site. The bottom line is this I post on this site for my enjoyment and entertainment and if any one of you guys wants to engage me in a battle of wits I'm going to hit you where it hurts. Just like Mayweather did to Hatton. This was so funny because alot of you guys really thought Ricky had a chance in this fight. And now that I have been proven right everybody wants to get all sensitive, but if planets would have aligned and Hatton would have won you would any of you clowns have been singing the same tune. Nope, I don't think so you F@ckers would have been doing the same thing that I did and thats rubbing my face in it. Take your loss and move on Hatton is and will always be remembered as and overhyped clubfighter. I will let up on you guys now. LOL

jaden101
Quit being so f@cking sensitive if you can't take the heat don't even engage me. I was just fine posting my oppinions on boxing and the sport untill your stooge jaden tried to bait my into some banter. I already know that I do that kind of stuff better than any one of you chaps and I also know that I am more knowledgable on boxing than 90% of the people that post on this site. The bottom line is this I post on this site for my enjoyment and entertainment and if any one of you guys wants to engage me in a battle of wits I'm going to hit you where it hurts. Just like Mayweather did to Hatton. This was so funny because alot of you guys really thought Ricky had a chance in this fight. And now that I have been proven right everybody wants to get all sensitive, but if planets would have aligned and Hatton would have won you would any of you clowns have been singing the same tune. Nope, I don't think so you F@ckers would have been doing the same thing that I did and thats rubbing my face in it. Take your loss and move on Hatton is and will always be remembered as and overhyped clubfighter. I will let up on you guys now. LOL

1: i never baited you into anything
2: its good to be in the 10%...
3: Mayweather rated Hatton as "by far the best opponent i have ever fought"...which is a bit more than an overhyped club fighter

and i've always enjoyed our banter...cant say it's ever gotten personal bar the quite humerous "dirty tampons" and "i am gay and i love the cock" bit...which i found funny
you dont like to "debate" with anyone who doesn't agree with you on everything...everytime your boxer gets beat you make up excuses and still insist you were right

at least i have the decency (and boxing knowlege) to say that Mayweather fought the better fight and deserved the win..but your claims that it was a "hilarious fight to watch" and insisting that Mayweather outclassed Hatton is just total fabrication

unlike alot of people i'm not saying the referee was to blame...yes he deducted a point from Hatton and deservedly so...yes he broke up some holding when Hatton was on the inside but that was when Mayweather was holding...not Hatton

what told really in terms of how the fight went was accuracy stats...i think Hatton only had a higher % in round 6 but most of the time it was Mayweather in the mid to high 30's and hatton around 15%

like i said before...he wasted alot of punches hitting Mayweather's gloves

although...any discussions of other fights i think we should take back to the boxing thread

Deano
Quit being so f@cking sensitive if you can't take the heat don't even engage me.

What heat?

Post your opinions as you see fit, but at least do so in a sensible and adult manner, and not that of a child. Thanks.

What do you know about me? I couldn't give a damn if you know more than me. It's not a competition. Grow up

lol go for it. You have shown already you have no wit. You spew out the same crap. You think you are some kind of Boxing expert because you predicted that Mayweather would win. Well let me tell you something, i predicted it too. In fact, i dont know anyone in my area that thought hatton would win. Mayweather is the better boxer. We know this over in the UK you know.

Who's alot? Get the **** off your high horse please. Ricky did have a chance of winning, everyone does. I backed hatton because i like the guy. Mayweather is a great fighter but very cocky. If hatton was the arrogant one and vice versa, i would of backed Mayweather.

You do know know your acting like a child when you are going around saying; ''oh look at me, i told you hatton would lose, look at all my boxing knowledge, woooooo!!!!!!!!''

I wouldn't rub anyones face in it. It's a fight. We are not all childish. Go and gloat to your schoolmates.

Caps Conscience
1: i never baited you into anything
2: its good to be in the 10%...
3: Mayweather rated Hatton as "by far the best opponent i have ever fought"...which is a bit more than an overhyped club fighter

and i've always enjoyed our banter...cant say it's ever gotten personal bar the quite humerous "dirty tampons" and "i am gay and i love the cock" bit...which i found funny
you dont like to "debate" with anyone who doesn't agree with you on everything...everytime your boxer gets beat you make up excuses and still insist you were right

at least i have the decency (and boxing knowlege) to say that Mayweather fought the better fight and deserved the win..but your claims that it was a "hilarious fight to watch" and insisting that Mayweather outclassed Hatton is just total fabrication

unlike alot of people i'm not saying the referee was to blame...yes he deducted a point from Hatton and deservedly so...yes he broke up some holding when Hatton was on the inside but that was when Mayweather was holding...not Hatton

what told really in terms of how the fight went was accuracy stats...i think Hatton only had a higher % in round 6 but most of the time it was Mayweather in the mid to high 30's and hatton around 15%

like i said before...he wasted alot of punches hitting Mayweather's gloves

although...any discussions of other fights i think we should take back to the boxing thread

Your an idiot. Hatton was outclassed plain and simple. The fight wasn't even competative. You don't even know the boxers names that you talk about, you don't know the ins and outs of there styles and I'm willing to bet that you have never even put on a pair boxing gloves. I'm not even going to get into who knows more about boxing because you expose how little you know every time you post. Hatton was coming in all wild and got ate up for 9 round and then KTFO. He was outclassed just let it go. Like I said before England might be able to give us some elite fighters but Hatton is not one of them. He is going to go back to 140 and fight the likes of Malignaggi and Junior Witter and those guys would even give him hell in the ring. Thats just reality.

The rest of your post is irrelevant.

Caps Conscience
What heat?

Post your opinions as you see fit, but at least do so in a sensible and adult manner, and not that of a child. Thanks.

What do you know about me? I couldn't give a damn if you know more than me. It's not a competition. Grow up

lol go for it. You have shown already you have no wit. You spew out the same crap. You think you are some kind of Boxing expert because you predicted that Mayweather would win. Well let me tell you something, i predicted it too. In fact, i dont know anyone in my area that thought hatton would win. Mayweather is the better boxer. We know this over in the UK you know.

Who's alot? Get the **** off your high horse please. Ricky did have a chance of winning, everyone does. I backed hatton because i like the guy. Mayweather is a great fighter but very cocky. If hatton was the arrogant one and vice versa, i would of backed Mayweather.

You do know know your acting like a child when you are going around saying; ''oh look at me, i told you hatton would lose, look at all my boxing knowledge, woooooo!!!!!!!!''

I wouldn't rub anyones face in it. It's a fight. We are not all childish. Go and gloat to your schoolmates.

You're such a lame. SMH

And Ricky's only chance was if Mayweather would have betted his entire fortune on Ricky to win.

jaden101
Your an idiot. Hatton was outclassed plain and simple. The fight wasn't even competative. You don't even know the boxers names that you talk about, you don't know the ins and outs of there styles and I'm willing to bet that you have never even put on a pair boxing gloves. I'm not even going to get into who knows more about boxing because you expose how little you know every time you post. Hatton was coming in all wild and got ate up for 9 round and then KTFO. He was outclassed just let it go. Like I said before England might be able to give us some elite fighters but Hatton is not one of them. He is going to go back to 140 and fight the likes of Malignaggi and Junior Witter and those guys would even give him hell in the ring. Thats just reality.

The rest of your post is irrelevant.

hahaha..."you're" funny...and it really is quite sad that you keep on insisting i know nothing when you know you're talking crap

and yes...i used to box a bit at my local club but don't have the time cause of other commitments

what fight did you watch "ate up for 9 rounds"...i've never read such trash in my life

you actually saying Malignaggi is shit now...different story a while back when you were posting articles about him...and we already cleared up that he only had a title cause Hatton vacated

i also like how you say "the rest of the post is irrelevent"...alot...that would be the bits that either are trying to engage you in a civil debate so that you don't have to keep expressing what a childish, idiotic, pathetic prick you are...or show you to be ignorant despite your protestation to the contrary

Df02
I cant understand why Hatton kept going in high, Mayweather kept ducking to the side, the arm went over his shoulder and got tied up... Hatton should have been doing what he does best, hard, low shots...

The fact that Hatton never changed his style throughout the fight was disappointing as well, after the first 2 rounds, there was only ever gonna be one winner, it was just a matter of if it'd be a knockout or points.

Caps Conscience
hahaha..."you're" funny...and it really is quite sad that you keep on insisting i know nothing when you know you're talking crap

and yes...i used to box a bit at my local club but don't have the time cause of other commitments

what fight did you watch "ate up for 9 rounds"...i've never read such trash in my life

you actually saying Malignaggi is shit now...different story a while back when you were posting articles about him...and we already cleared up that he only had a title cause Hatton vacated

i also like how you say "the rest of the post is irrelevent"...alot...that would be the bits that either are trying to engage you in a civil debate so that you don't have to keep expressing what a childish, idiotic, pathetic prick you are...or show you to be ignorant despite your protestation to the contrary

Funny theres alot of fillers in this post, but you are not really disputing anything that I said. Next.

jaden101
Funny theres alot of fillers in this post, but you are not really disputing anything that I said. Next.

yeeeaaahh...i kinda took a leaf outta your book...

Blax_Hydralisk
Here's some hilarious comments from some people on Youtube:

laughing out loud laughing haermm crylaugh

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Here's some hilarious comments from some people on Youtube:

laughing out loud laughing haermm crylaugh

SMH at the Brits not taking there loss gracefully.

chillmeistergen
Well, not all Brits are. I'm British and even though I lost money on the fight, I believe the best man won.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well of course not all brits are. There's plenty of racist americans, africans, Chinese etc.

But I found these two posts especially funny.

jaden101
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Well of course not all brits are. There's plenty of racist americans, africans, Chinese etc.

But I found these two posts especially funny.

have a look at the comment on the hopkins calls out calzaghe vids...some of them are classic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.