Mangog vs. 8th Day Juggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Just curiouso. smile

llagrok

Galan007
I dunno,
It seems like 8th Day did a bit better against Thor, then Mangog did.

Larceny
An eternal stalemate.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Galan007
I dunno,
It seems like 8th Day did a bit better against Thor, then Mangog did. Mangog has only, EVER had one bad showing against Thor, and it looked more like surprise than anything.
I give Mangog the majority, although i am sure Jugg's could also grab a few.
Mangog is a "World-Killer".

llagrok
Originally posted by Horrificus
Mangog has only, EVER had one bad showing against Thor, and it looked more like surprise than anything.
I give Mangog the majority, although i am sure Jugg's could also grab a few.
Mangog is a "World-Killer".

Mangog is a world 131

Galan007
I guess I just think of it taking Juggs like 4-5 hits to down Thor, when it comes to this fight.

srug

guy222
silver age mangog ftw

TricksterPriest
Is Mangog powerful enough to negate the enchantment? Or failing that, can he BFR Juggs?

Horrificus
Originally posted by llagrok
Mangog is a world 131 Indeed.
Llagrok, you and I tend to agree a lot, I am noticing.

I think he was described as being composed of "a billion billion beings".
And, the bigger problem is, those billion billion beings were basically evil versions of Asgardians.

Mangog has managed to shrug off Odin's powers, as well as Asgardian enchanted heavy weapons, etc, etc.

The only thing, so far, that has put him down, has been the hammer shot down his throat.

I mean, come on. The dude was able to hold Thor like a toy, and CHEW on his torso until instructed to stop.

That ain't normal.

Mangog also has other powers that he normally doesn't even use. Matter transmutation, shape changing, blasts.

hellknight
bump

KillAll
mangog once over powered thor with his tail... his tail...

but its still a tailmate, i mean stalemate big grin

Enyalus
Meh. 8th Day Juggs was hurt (as in, "Ow!"wink by Conquest. I'd bet Mangog would be able to do far worse.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Meh. 8th Day Juggs was hurt (as in, "Ow!"wink by Conquest. I'd bet Mangog would be able to do far worse. ... confused

Enyalus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
... confused
I just state the facts. stick out tongue Pressure point strikes were causing him some pain.

nicamarvin
I just state the facts. stick out tongue Pressure point strikes were causing him some pain. ... confused

Knowsbleed33
Meh. 8th Day Juggs was hurt (as in, "Ow!"wink by Conquest. I'd bet Mangog would be able to do far worse.

I guess it's nice to be empowered specifically to take down the other Exemplars, huh?

As for this thread, stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.