Inphyy v.s. Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Because of a mysterious artifact, known as Soul Edge, appeared in the lake of the Phyola Flatlands, another war has begun for it. In about a week, over 700 casualties have been noted. Inphyy, confused and drawn to Soul Edge, seeks it out to figure out it's power...

Phyola Flatlands, 2:00 pm
Inphyy hs gatheredher army to claim Soul Edge. But a swarm of otherworldly entities rush to consume them, Inphyy and her army charges, but they witness a massive explosion which killed off the entities.

As the smoke clears, they notice an Azure Knight with a massive blade on his shoulder. The Azure Knight's name is Nightmare, and he notices the army. 'Souls, such powerful souls. Especially the girl. They will all be mine!!' Nightmare charges at the army. But the army is ordered to stay, Inphyy wants to face Nightmare alone.

'Come foul knight! Your beheading will be swift, and I will have Soul Edge!' Inphyy yells. As Nightmare charges, he yells back 'Soul Edge, this makes the battle all the more intresting!!!' Inphyy charges, and a battle ensues...

Furion
Would this be Souledge possessing Sigfried or would this be Soulcaliber 3 Nightmare?

Sol Valentine
SC3 NM

Furion
Well she probably has no idea what's she's facing (unless she heard of him before) I would say she wins just barely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.