Huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RandomOrgasm
What does the little thing in your eye do? Y'know the eyelash, its all hairy. I wish I could beat it until it crapped. Sound good? Screw you! There is but one person who knows what to do when aliens come a' knockin' and that's Jesus. Why do you think they had him killed? For our sins, my kneecap. I'd rather watch Bee Movie that see my clock pretend to eat my diary because it's had a bad day. We all get bad days, what makes you so special?! I should burb on you until you cry. Whore.

Kram3r
You fail. no expression

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Kram3r
You fail. no expression herbsrug

guy222
What the f**k?

MR.Grum
1JynBEX_kg8&feature

Secretus
Originally posted by RandomOrgasm
What does the little thing in your eye do? Y'know the eyelash, its all hairy. I wish I could beat it until it crapped. Sound good? Screw you! There is but one person who knows what to do when aliens come a' knockin' and that's Jesus. Why do you think they had him killed? For our sins, my kneecap. I'd rather watch Bee Movie that see my clock pretend to eat my diary because it's had a bad day. We all get bad days, what makes you so special?! I should burb on you until you cry. Whore.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/af56534a.jpg

Bloigen

Hey Floigen.

Grinning Goku

LOL @ your profile. Funny shit, I'll admit.

Reverend Axel
.....mmm

R8#@NG!G@
darthvadur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.