Haohmaru's eternal enemy, Kibagami Genjyuro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/genjurochaoss.jpg

Sagat originated the big-ass scar on the chest.

Kibagami Genjyuro, on the other hand, took it one step further. His big-ass scar stretches across his back. He also has some serious issues.

Either way, he is one of my more favorite Samurai Shodown players. I hope they stick him in Capcom vs SNK 3...if they ever make it.

Genjyuro's Profile

Full Name: Kibagami Genjyuro
Nationality: Japanese
Date of Birth: June 9, 1760, 10:00 am (June 9 in the Tenth Year of Horai, at the hour of the Serpent)
Place of Birth: Yamashiro-koku, Anjou-mura
Height: 6'
Weight: 181 lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: AB
Family: Father unknown; mother deceased (killed by Genjyuro)
Sword Name: The famous sword, Baio-doku (Poison of the Plum Nightingale)
Fighting Style: Ancient Shadow Sword Arts
Idols: None
Flaws: None
Dislikes: 'Nice' guys
The Path of the Sword to him: "A skill for killing people."
Special Skill: Killing 1,000 people at one time - men and women
His moment of peace: When he takes the 'forbidden drug.'
His Ideal woman: One with strong defenses
Trivia: Kong Kuwata, who performs his voice, is also known for doing the voices of both Duck King and Geese Howard, as well as Neinhalt Sieger's voice in Samurai Shodown 5.
Most of Genjyuro's special attacks are based on the Japanese cards deck known as Hanafuda, with the actual hands being derived from the game Koi Koi.

Little is known about Genjyuro's childhood; he claims to have killed his family and at least a thousand other people. His mother was a prostitute, until Genjyuro killed one of her clients. As he went to leave, she attacked him, leaving the scar on his back, and he killed her.

Eventually, he became a student of Nicotine Caffeine, along with Haohmaru. The two became very close friends and one of the best samurai in the academy. Then Nicotine decided to have Genjyuro fight Haohmaru to determine who was stronger, as well as to determine to whom he will give the scroll that would enhance the victor's abilities. The two men fought for hours, until Genjyuro defeated Haohmaru, and had to be restrained from killing him. Nicotine stopped the fight and banished Genjyuro; true strength does not mean killing a friend in a duel.

Genjyuro has made it his goal in life to bring suffering upon Nicotine and Haohmaru. He hates Haohmaru especially, because he resembles the man his mother was with when he killed them. He is travelling through the country, picking fights with (and most of the times killing) anybody on his way.

brainchild81
This guy's pure badass & he don't respect Ripoff Suckassaki either. Genjuro plays the shit outta Ryo's bit*h ass in an SVC issue.

Ryo swings & misses & 'Juro just dodges & laughs. Ryo admits that 'Juro is way stronger & asks why 'Juro ain't fighting back

G:For me, cutting down a single person is the same as cutting down a thousand people. As long as it's someone I want to kill. But you are not one of those people.

R:Why?

G:Because you're not even worth drawing my sword. You're that lowly.

Damn!!!! Not only is he not worth killing, he ain't even worth fighting. Ryo ain't shit!!!!
'Juro rules mane. In that same series he fights Iori(who of course IS worthy, not like Ripoff Suckassaki). Iori sacrifices his hand to get a good shot in. It's a good scrap. Iori says something like "that's not enough. To beat me, you're gonna have to cut me into a thousand pieces". Unfortunately 'Juro does exactly what Iori told him & dices Iori into about a thousand pieces. You don't tell him shit like that. He ain't a punk ass like that worthless Ryo.

Snafu the Great
I read that issue. Poor Iori. Then again, Kyo also got mauled by Demitri too.

brainchild81
Yep. Only thing that saved him was the sunlight, but from what I've heard 'Metri is so damn strong he's got a forcefield that protects him from sunlight. That's why I told PG he'd like that series. Iori catches hell. Seriously. 'Juro dices up Iori's clone too

Sado22
dude don't forget that Ryo beat Ryu in that thing though. if Ryo is that lowly where does that put "boryu"?
i hated that comic for a lot of reasons:
-kyo and iori getting mega fubared by nearly everyone they fought
-ryu losing to everyone he fights
-Ken being overpowered to supersaiyan levels

i could do this all day actually.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sado22
dude don't forget that Ryo beat Ryu in that thing though. if Ryo is that lowly where does that put "boryu"?
-Ken being overpowered to supersaiyan levels

i could do this all day actually.

For once, I agree with you. The comics blew.

Sado22
what do you mean for once?! mad

your threads are good and your intros are good...just a notch below mine. mad

brainchild81
dude don't forget that Ryo beat Ryu in that thing though. if Ryo is that lowly where does that put "boryu"?laughing out loud You sound like Oly right now. Ryu didn't have his mind right & ripoff knew it that's why he went easy on him. He even said it(or thought it) Book wasn't very clear on those things.
-Ken being overpowered to supersaiyan levelsIt wasn't perfect, by any means but I liked it for many reasons
-I don't remember Kyo losing to anybody that logically wouldn't f**k him up anyway(Gouki,Demitri, & Real non-jobber Devil Geese) so far
-When Terry tells Geese that he'll kill him again, Geese says "The goddess of luck doesn't smile on the same man twice" big grin or something like that.
-Terry tries to fight Real Geese & he tosses Terry away like trash & makes Terry watch him kill Terry's buddies.
-R.Geese kills the shit outta Terry afterwards very easily
-Real Geese tells Kyo he's not much better than Terry
-Kyo puts up a good fight(way better than Terry & almost forces a draw but still dies
-Normal Ken was getting the better of normal Geese. Geese had just easily beat Kim & a number of others.
-Ken's origin story was pretty badass
-Ken talked a lot of shit. "You guys wanna die separately or all together?"
-Sagat kicked Ryu's ass
-'Juro was badass & had no respect for ripoff whatsoever.
-Ken wasn't overpowered at all. He didn't do any mega shit until after he was turned to V.Ken
-Earthquake was there

Hated that
-Terry beat Sagat(WTF) & they used that tired "underestimated him" shit for it
-Haven't seen ripoff get murdered yet IIRC.
-Choi beat Vega(tolerable. Didn't really hate it.)
-Poision's disgusting ass was there
-Putting Akuma & Mr.Karate on par w/each other was disgusting
-Awesome guys(Kyo & Ryu) team w/ripoff & Terry instead of killing them
-Ryu had respect for ripoff & didn't say he was "embarrassing the style" like he did in another series.Originally posted by Sado22
i could do this all day actually. Do what all day?

Wandering Flame
-Ken being overpowered to supersaiyan levelscrylaugh

And it's probably how far shin_remy puts him.

Snafu the Great
what do you mean for once?! mad

Sarcasm. But the comics still blew

Sado22
ken beating Geese is a bad joke. honestly. at least canonwise, Geese was schooling Ryo till the point he winded up being cocky. he literally told ryo to do the ryukurenbu to crush his ego..................only to discover the ryukurenbu isn't the secret combo of Kyokugen for no reason. what happened then was that a dazed geese (understandable....try getting hit by 10-20 desperation blows in a matter of seconds especially when you don't see it coming) the lights went out and Geese escaped to avoid the haohshikoken.
what is so jobber about that? it is at least a better version of the justice fluke shoryuken that tore sagat's chest. you're being a bit too critical of Geese.

as for the Terry fights, for one, they aren't detailed. who knows how they went.

~Sado

Wandering Flame
ken beating Geese is a bad joke. honestly. at least canonwise, Geese was schooling Ryo till the point he winded up being cocky. he literally told ryo to do the ryukurenbu to crush his ego..................only to discover the ryukurenbu isn't the secret combo of Kyokugen for no reason. what happened then was that a dazed geese (understandable....try getting hit by 10-20 desperation blows in a matter of seconds especially when you don't see it coming) the lights went out and Geese escaped to avoid the haohshikoken.
what is so jobber about that? it is at least a better version of the justice fluke shoryuken that tore sagat's chest. you're being a bit too critical of Geese.

as for the Terry fights, for one, they aren't detailed. who knows how they went.

~Sado You a foo you know that.

Your G.O.D
Genjuro is like Iori wit a sword, I think Iori sucks but for some reason Genjuro just seems cool to me...

brainchild81
That's strange.Originally posted by Sado22
ken beating Geese is a bad joke. honestly.A guy w/feats vs a guy famous for running like a bit*h one time, and getting his ass beat & then falling to his death when he didn't. A guy who wins sometimes vs a guy who constantly loses. Call me crazy, but I'm betting on the guy who wins sometime. Geese has unfortnately been made into a bad, redundant joke.Originally posted by Sado22
at least canonwise, Geese was schooling Ryo till the point he winded up being cocky. he literally told ryo to do the ryukurenbu to crush his ego..................only to discover the ryukurenbu isn't the secret combo of Kyokugen for no reason. what happened then was that a dazed geese (understandable....try getting hit by 10-20 desperation blows in a matter of seconds especially when you don't see it coming)I'd rather not. That's something anybody w/common sense would try to avoid instead of ask for.Originally posted by Sado22
the lights went out and Geese escaped to avoid the haohshikoken.
what is so jobber about that? laughing out loud Are you joking? Read your description again 3 times. The entire thing is jobber & now I see he's a fool on top of that.Originally posted by Sado22
it is at least a better version of the justice fluke shoryuken that tore sagat's chest.It's honestly not. Is this a "brainchild takes a shot @FF, so I feel obligated to take one @SF thing"? laughing out loud Come on. That shoryuken didn't have shit to do w/justice. Sagat had to be cheated to be err.........beated. W/a move meant to f*cking kill no less. Geese basically asked for an asswhoopin', left himself wide open for it, & then ran like a coward when he got it. Somehow that's better? Is it because Sagat's from Capcom? Explain please.
you're being a bit too critical of Geese.Nah. Your nostalgia for these classically shitty storylines he's constantly involved in is causing you to be less critical than you should be. Think about it laughing out loud
as for the Terry fights, for one, they aren't detailed. who knows how they went. You talking game or book? Gamewise-we know enough from what you've said about them that they ended in a very stupid fashion. The one's in the book were highly detailed. The Shin Geese one was good & the Sagat one was awful.

Your G.O.D
I know this is off topic, but I get the feelin that people think that Ryo is not a Ryu/Ken ripoff. And my question is...are they serious?

P-Geyser
Wow this post has allot of b**ching about the SvC comics and how Kyo&Iori catch holy hell and sucked that Terry beat Sagat etc etc.

As I said before, you guys have seen nothing till you read those grossly horrible KOF comics. I was suprised to hear that Terry ACTUALLY won a fight in those SVC comics. In KOF comics, he practically loses every fight and it's usually Kyo,Iori and K who do the Hogan routine PLUS act like Goku and Vegeta to bigtime ridiculousness.

Originally posted by Your G.O.D
Genjuro is like Iori wit a sword, I think Iori sucks but for some reason Genjuro just seems cool to me...

I agree.

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Wow this post has allot of b**ching about the SvC comics and how Kyo&Iori catch holy helllaughing out loud You must be talking about Sado. Sado is the one who complained about them losing. Not me. I actually defended their losses.
and sucked that Terry beat Sagat etc etc.It did. Seriously. It was just dumb, wasn't even a good scrap.
As I said before, you guys have seen nothing till you read those grossly horrible KOF comics. I was suprised to hear that Terry ACTUALLY won a fight in those SVC comics. In KOF comics, he practically loses every fight and it's usually Kyo,Iori and K who do the Hogan routine PLUS act like Goku and Vegeta to bigtime ridiculousness. laughing out loud So the Hogan routine is bad when Kyo & Iori do it, but good when Terry does? They don't seem to do it in canon much like Terry does all the damn time. Originally posted by Your G.O.D
I know this is off topic, but I get the feelin that people think that Ryo is not a Ryu/Ken ripoff. And my question is...are they serious? laughing out loud They can't be

Sado22
what are ken's feats?
(if you say he's as good as ryu i'll buy a ticket to america and shitkick your @$$ mad )
also don't say he won a tourny cuz beating on girls and jobbers and nobodies is also not a feat.
when you think about it, brain, we wind up back at the same place Geese is according to you. ken has no feats.

and finally...........what are Rock Howard's feats? apparently aside from Iori, you don't have a single guy on your tops list who actually has feats.

call me DarkwhinebitchandleaveKMCstorm but.....you're being a little absurd.

btw, anyone know where Emperor is? haven't seen that dude in ages.

~Sado

brainchild81
what are ken's feats?
(if you say he's as good as ryu i'll buy a ticket to america and shitkick your @$$ mad )Beat Ryu up b4 even though he never trained as hard. Originally posted by Sado22
also don't say he won a tourny cuz beating on girls and jobbers and nobodies is also not a feat.Then Terry has absolutely NO feats right? big grin
when you think about it, brain, we wind up back at the same place Geese is according to you. ken has no feats.Nah. Read above. & Ken ain't famous for getting beat up, running from fights & losing his life either.
and finally...........what are Rock Howard's feats? apparently aside from Iori, you don't have a single guy on your tops list who actually has feats.Beat Kain w/the NDR. & whoever else he beat up during the tourney. No confirmed losses either. Didn't run from anybody or fall to his death. Already outdid his jobbing ass pop big grin. The guy at the very top of your list has no feats
call me DarkwhinebitchandleaveKMCstorm but.....you're being a little absurd.Nah.

My post was huge & you only responded to a small part of it. You are not finished mane.

~Sado Changed his name. Pops up every once in a while.

Sado22
if that's a feat than you should worship Terry Bogard, foo! cool

unbeaten streak....well, i already prooved to everyone that in fact KLantis was pulling stuff out of his keister on that. what be terry's feats:
-winning tournies without training (like i said above....no double backing on your words now, brain)
-being a legend (ken aint no legend)
-has stiffer competition (krauser, geese, yamazaki, jin twins, grant>>ryu, sakura, karin kanzuki and sean)
-blinding speed (official)

what are ken's?

Geese has feats:
-strong as a demon at the age of 26 (his AoF2 bio)
-killed Jeff Bogard, the strongest fighter of South Town PERFECT
-master of various martial arts

all feats. compared to ken's which are:
-won a noname US tourny
-beat on highschool girls and rookie in yellow from brazil
-beat up an unfocused ryu

these are his known fights............and they are impressive, how?

Sado22
oh and by the way, your logic eludes me.

-Sagat pwned ryu throughout their fight. he then got cocky let his arms down and cheapo putzy ryu did that the metsushoryuken on him.

compared to:

-Geese pwned ryo throught out their fight. he then got cocky and tells him to do the ryukorenbu which he winds up underestimating.

fact of the matter is they both were being dumbasses and had it coming. beyond that, what are Sagat's feats? he beat Goh Hibiki...a no-name who is dan's father. how is that different from Geese whose other feat is killing a living legend and the strongest man of South Town, Jeff Bogard.

emperor of Muay thai? Geese is the king of South Town....a city of various styles of martial arts.

there you go, dude. you support Sagat on the bases of some no-feat BS and hate Sagat on the same bases. you so bitter cuz your old gooster couldn't beat the man you hate? don't terry, bud, blame SNK and fagoon lol.

~Sado

brainchild81
if that's a feat than you should worship Terry Bogard, foo! coolTerry never beat Ryu. Terry just beats jobbers & nobodies. When he fights people who aren't he gets saved by a bell that shouldn't be there.
unbeaten streak....well, i already prooved to everyone that in fact KLantis was pulling stuff out of his keister on that.So who's beaten him?
what be terry's feats:
-winning tournies without training (like i said above....no double backing on your words now, brain)Jobbers & nobodies though. Thought we just finished agreeing that don't count. Didn't Jeff train him b4 he died?Originally posted by Sado22
-being a legend (ken aint no legend)For beating up jobbers & nobodies. Big fish in a veeeeeeeeeeeeeery small pond.Originally posted by Sado22
-has stiffer competition (krauser, geese, yamazaki, jin twins, grant>>Jobbers, nobodies(nobody-basically a guy that ain't done shit of importance. the twins & Grant are in this category) & some crazy guy who had just beaten up a bunch of guy's & Terry still couldn't put him away. Terry escaped an ass kicking IMO. We don't rely on time overs & shit like that in SF big grin & the Jins were robbed of the scrolls so they weren't all that tuff anymore.Originally posted by Sado22
ryu, sakura, karin kanzuki and sean)
-blinding speed (official)

what are ken's?

Geese has feats:
-strong as a demon at the age of 26 (his AoF2 bio)
-killed Jeff Bogard, the strongest fighter of South Town PERFECT
-master of various martial artsMaster of martial arts is only important if you can win w/them. Geese gets his ass kicked by cats using one style. If I mastered every martial art on earth & got the shit kicked outta me all the time, I wouldn't consider my "mastery" a feat at all. 1 w/over a guy not even important enough to be in the games(wasn't even in AOF) doesn't even begin to counter all his losses. I'm impressed 'cuz he killed a nobody? Who's ass has Jeff kicked? So Geese beats this guy & then becomes totally incompetant? Strong as a demon? Demons do vary in strength don't they? Must be one of the weaker one's considering how he gets beat up all the time & runs from fights & dies from falling off a building. Hell, 'Hachi's no demon & got blown up way higher & lived to tell about it. laughing out loud Some demon Geese is.
all feats. compared to ken's which are:
-won a noname US tourny
-beat on highschool girls and rookie in yellow from brazil
-beat up an unfocused ryu

these are his known fights............and they are impressive, how? Thought Ken wouldn't marry Eliza 'til he'd won a definite w/over Ryu? Who's Ken lost to? Bet they'd kill the shit outta Geese or the jobber beater.

brainchild81
oh and by the way, your logic eludes me.

-Sagat pwned ryu throughout their fight. he then got cocky let his arms down and cheapo putzy ryu did that the metsushoryuken on him.Was being a sports man & went to help him up. How was he to know that this goody 2 shoes would sneak him & try to kill him. That's somehow as dumb as saying "hit me w/your best shot" like Geese did? He got snuck. Geese knew an attack was coming 'cuz he asked for it. Then he ran from a move that did lil' more to King other than pop her titties out.(ripoff finally does something cool.)
compared to:

-Geese pwned ryo throught out their fight. he then got cocky and tells him to do the ryukorenbu which he winds up underestimating.Was being an idiot. Asked for an attack & ran like a bit*ch when he realised it hurt. "Ouch! That's enough. You almost broke my skin. I'm leaving". What a pansy coward. Sagat never runs like a pvssy!
fact of the matter is they both were being dumbasses and had it coming. beyond that, what are Sagat's feats? he beat Goh Hibiki...a no-name who is dan's father. how is that different from Geese whose other feat is killing a living legend and the strongest man of South Town, Jeff Bogard.Put Adon in the hospital even while unfocused. Geese put people in the hospital? Nah. Geese ends up in the funeral home instead. Call me the next time he does something other than lose fights & die laughing out loudOriginally posted by Sado22
emperor of Muay thai? Geese is the king of South Town....a city of various styles of martial arts.laughing out loud Nah. Geese is worm food 'cuz he took something better than steroids and was still too incompetant to get the job done.
there you go, dude. you support Sagat on the bases of some no-feat BS and hate Sagat on the same bases. you so bitter cuz your old gooster couldn't beat the man you hate? don't terry, bud, blame SNK and fagoon lol.

~Sado Geese couldn't beat either of the guys I hate even after cheating against Terry w/the Jin scrolls. Terry wasn't even fresh. He'd just fought a good scrap w/2 people. Geese had more power than ever and was fresh. He still f*cking lost. He lost against all odds. How the fvck is he NOT a jobber? You have to cheat Sagat to beat Sagat. To beat Geese, seems all you gotta do is show up. Where does it say Jeff was the strongest in S.Town anyways? He was stronger than Takuma?

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing out loud You must be talking about Sado. Sado is the one who complained about them losing. Not me. I actually defended their losses.

Did you think that whole comment was about you? laughing out loud I was just mentioning what was going on.

It did. Seriously. It was just dumb, wasn't even a good scrap.

It was dumb because Sagat lost am I right?....

laughing out loud So the Hogan routine is bad when Kyo & Iori do it, but good when Terry does? They don't seem to do it in canon much like Terry does all the damn time.

Iori seems to. Though he got swide swiped not beaten by Ash Fagson. The way Kyo and Iori are potrayed in the comics is 1000 times worse than Terry winning in his own game.

brainchild81
Did you think that whole comment was about you? laughing out loud I was just mentioning what was going on.That "this post" part made it seem otherwise. & the "catch hell" partOriginally posted by P-Geyser
It was dumb because Sagat lost am I right?....Maybe you missed the "wasn't even a good scrap part". Terry beat him easily & they were like "Sagat lost 'cuz he underestimated Terry". That cliche' has been done to death. We'll always disagree on the outcome, but if you saw that fight you'd understand about it's lack of entertainment value.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Iori seems to.False. You don't remember what the Hogan routine is do you? What Iori does ain't nothing like the Hogan routine.
Though he got swide swiped not beaten by Ash Fagson. The way Kyo and Iori are potrayed in the comics is 1000 times worse than Terry winning in his own game. No it's not. Non-canon books can be ignored. A shitty canon story can't

Wandering Flame
what are ken's feats?
(if you say he's as good as ryu i'll buy a ticket to america and shitkick your @$$ mad )
also don't say he won a tourny cuz beating on girls and jobbers and nobodies is also not a feat.
when you think about it, brain, we wind up back at the same place Geese is according to you. ken has no feats.

and finally...........what are Rock Howard's feats? apparently aside from Iori, you don't have a single guy on your tops list who actually has feats.

call me DarkwhinebitchandleaveKMCstorm but.....you're being a little absurd.Ken shattered a mountain when he was 10! How's that for a feat?

~Sado Place has been better without him, to be honest.

P-Geyser
That "this post" part made it seem otherwise. & the "catch hell" part

Nah I felt like adding the "Catch hell" part when I viewed it.... not to be mocking anyone.

Maybe you missed the "wasn't even a good scrap part". Terry beat him easily & they were like "Sagat lost 'cuz he underestimated Terry". That cliche' has been done to death. We'll always disagree on the outcome, but if you saw that fight you'd understand about it's lack of entertainment value.

I know you don't like looking for stuff, but could you show me that?...if there is a scan available. If Terry beat him "easily" as you say, then I will admit that shyt will be lame. Just like Kyo tooling the entire Korean team, and Iori tooling everyone.

False. You don't remember what the Hogan routine is do you? What Iori does ain't nothing like the Hogan routine.

I am sorry I meant to say the Goldberg routine which is even more shi**ier.

No it's not. Non-canon books can be ignored. A shitty canon story can't

Yeah it is. Terry kicked Geese's ass out of the window, and PG Krauser. The flamers KO bosses with one powerful blow(I believe Sado pointed out Kyo to Krizalid.)plus Iori runs through teams on his own.

brainchild81
Not nice

Sado22
well to each his own. i think he's being a moron as well....maybe not as dumb as Geese but its the same ball park to make the hero win. you know it and i know it. its the same no matter how you look at it. they were being idiots for hte sake of letting the hero win.

geese didn't run. AND he asked for the ryuku renbu not the haohshikoken. and ryo obliged. geese lost a fight thanks to his own stupidity. Sagat did the same. also he didn't run. he was stunned and then his lacky turned off the lights and LED him away. play AoF2 again, foo!

he beat Jeff Bogard, perfect and KILLED HIM. Adon was no where NEAR his equal and everyone knows it. Jeff was the best fighter in town.........and he pwned him thoroughly and KILLED HIM.
*gives you a call*
call ME when Sagat beats one someone worth mentioned. dan's father doesn't count either.

copout. you can do better than that, dude. smile

KLantis' BS. all evidence points towards a one-on-one fight. and i'm suspecting the whole "berserker" terry to also be his bull. Lantis pulls out so much shite out of his @$$ its not even funny...especially the kyo dickfest. i'm actually gonna leave that whole episode behind me and move on.
jin scrolls....and cehating with them, i'll give you that much. it was PIS and we all know it. but ever since SF1 what has Sagat done aside from his amazing swan dive against dan?

we are talking about FF1...not RB.

sure....since we don't actually know of ANY of his other fights. face it dude...the guy has done about as much as Geese has.

yes he was stronger than Takuma. as for jeff being the strongest.....read those links i've sent you over the years. the easiest source of that would be KLantis but he lost his credibiliyt ages ago. but still its there on his FAQ. it was also on Terry's bio and the fact that Tung taught Jeff the secret arts and not Geese.

~Sado

brainchild81
That honestly doesn't sound like a strength thing. 'twas character. Geese was obviously stronger 'cuz he beat him to death perfect even after Jeff had learned this new shit. Tung prolly didn't teach Geese 'cuz he can tell an a$$hole when he sees one. Surprised you admitted the PIS. Respek. Will respond to the rest when I get back on campus. I thought the worm food thing was pretty good sad

Sado22
dude of course i acknowledge the pis. i didn't before but i recall doing it several months ago....your memory sucks bro! wink
heck, since i've come here i've been commenting on certain things that'd probably make me anti-Terry in the eyes of many terry fans...like clearing out the fact that he aint in fact unbeaten, or hasn't made it to finals since KoF94 and that his victory over Geese was PIS unless otherwise stated. i didn't believe it before cuz i believed Lantis. but after doing my own research and cross reference with bios and flyers i've realized how much stuff he pulls out of his a$$.

oh and the worms thing was funny laughing

P-Geyser
So as we agreed Terry does lose right?....in KOF he constantly loses and looks like a joe schmo. People talk about FF, but as we know FF is no more...not even another MOTW's. It's all KOF as of now and that means Terry will always look like a loser(my opinion)

Your G.O.D
Ken did win the American MA tourney, like twice...and won the final round in under 30 secs.

Even in CVS 2 they recognize Ken's greatness, sayin " he won the tourney...as expected". Like they are tryin to say, "Ken always wins"

The guy is almost as powerful as Ryu and doesn't even train as much...Ken does need more feats though.

Genjuros awesome thumb up

brainchild81
Yeah he is. & Ken should have more feats, but he's done remarkably well for a guy who's not the main character.Originally posted by Sado22
dude of course i acknowledge the pis. i didn't before but i recall doing it several months ago....your memory sucks bro! winklaughing out loud doing the best I can maneOriginally posted by Sado22
heck, since i've come here i've been commenting on certain things that'd probably make me anti-Terry in the eyes of many terry fans...like clearing out the fact that he aint in fact unbeaten, or hasn't made it to finals since KoF94 and that his victory over Geese was PIS unless otherwise stated. i didn't believe it before cuz i believed Lantis. but after doing my own research and cross reference with bios and flyers i've realized how much stuff he pulls out of his a$$.

oh and the worms thing was funny laughing Thanx. If Terry's been beaten, who did it? As far as KL goes, nobody knows absolutely everything. It's up to SNK & Capcom to make this shit clear. They don't

aysongail
Terry beaten by WHom? as far as i Know KOf 2k1 TErry Still unbeaten Like Ryo says when he won agingst FF Team Quoted that ' Your Legend Ends Here" ???

Sado22
yeah that's the thing, ayson..........terry's unbeaten but he never reached the finals since freaking KoF94? so obviously something's been up. i don't know. the way i figure, he probably loses cuz of the team.

and of course, we have to be considering the fact that japanese people can't translate too well sometimes. for all we know, ryo meant "invincible" but they translated it as unbeaten. stupid SNK. mad

Wandering Flame
Good point about Sagat having no showings.

Sado22
TIGER COCK! mad

Wandering Flame
Stop saying that..already.

Sado22
TIGER PENIS! confused

Wandering Flame
*sigh* reported.

Sado22
okay okay okay..........LANA UPPERCUT! laughing

Wandering Flame
crylaugh

Profiling in a moment.

aysongail
yeah that's the thing, ayson..........terry's unbeaten but he never reached the finals since freaking KoF94? so obviously something's been up. i don't know. the way i figure, he probably loses cuz of the team.

and of course, we have to be considering the fact that japanese people can't translate too well sometimes. for all we know, ryo meant "invincible" but they translated it as unbeaten. stupid SNK. mad

ok thanks i got your point. But Who Beats Terry?
But what about Guile vs Terry Capcom Vs Snk
Guile quoted Terry 'The Undefeated Southtown or Undefeated Wolf'? What can u say about it?

brainchild81
I'm totally wasted right now. I got a final in less than 5 hours. I don't really think Terry's ever lost in singles comp. He may lose in teAM COMP , BUT THAT CAN BE BLAMED ON aNDY & JOE. IF i DON'T WAKE UP TOMORROW, i JUST WANT YA'LL TO KNOW, i NEVER WANTED TO FVCK UP ANYBODY'S DAY. i DON'T LIKE tERRY, BUT YA'LL COOL.

Wandering Flame
I have a math final at 1:30 - 3:30 tommorow.

P-Geyser
DON'T LIKE tERRY, BUT YA'LL COOL.

We already know that and you have stated that more than once.

Also I say a loss is a loss whether Andy or Joe f**k up or not. Since KOF is Playmore's money maker, and Terry is constantly in the backburner to Kyo,Iori,K and now Ash, many people think Terry will always lose to these four.

brainchild81
We already know that and you have stated that more than once.

Also I say a loss is a loss whether Andy or Joe f**k up or not.You don't seem to apply that same logic to Iori(for some strange, mysterious reason big grin ). Iori's TEAM has lost too. That's why he fu*ked up Billy & Eiji. It's not a singles loss, nobody really cares about team losses(Iori obviously does big grin ). That would explain why Terry is still seen as the unbeaten wolf. If somebody's kicked his ass, I would really like to know who.
Since KOF is Playmore's money maker, and Terry is constantly in the backburner to Kyo,Iori,K and now Ash, many people think Terry will always lose to these four. That's awesome. Not enough here though. What people are you talking about? Any sites I should see?

P-Geyser
You don't seem to apply that same logic to Iori(for some strange, mysterious reason big grin ). Iori's TEAM has lost too. That's why he fu*ked up Billy & Eiji. It's not a singles loss, nobody really cares about team losses(Iori obviously does big grin ). That would explain why Terry is still seen as the unbeaten wolf. If somebody's kicked his ass, I would really like to know who.

He f**ked up Billy and Eiji, but it states now where that Iori lost. Now that I see it, on Sado's site, he states that Iori left his team mates to fight the heroes team that's how they LOST. Though on this KOF site, it mentions nothing of Iori's team losing to Kyo's team. http://kof.confusticated.com/frames.html
Terry lost to Kyo(though other sites dont state it) time or no time I still SEE it as a loss.

That's awesome. Not enough here though. What people are you talking about? Any sites I should see?

Ofcourse you would think that would be "awesome" roll eyes (sarcastic) What people?...just about everyone I come in contact with. In Chinatown here in N.Y. forget it...Kyo,Iori,Ash fever. As for sites, there are many but alot of them are in different languages. Though Orochinagi.com comes to mind.(Haven't been there in awhile though so it might have changed)

brainchild81
He f**ked up Billy and Eiji, but it states now where that Iori lost. Now that I see it, on Sado's site, he states that Iori left his team mates to fight the heroes team that's how they LOST.hysterical Iori's the king of assholes then. Leaving his 2 teammates to fight teams of 3 & then beating them down when they lost. That's f#cked up.

Though on this KOF site, it mentions nothing of Iori's team losing to Kyo's team. http://kof.confusticated.com/frames.html
Terry lost to Kyo(though other sites dont state it) time or no time I still SEE it as a loss. So Kyo's better than Terry right? big grin

King Hellstorm
Kyo is better than Terry...I hate Iori but Kyo's the man, I like Terry too though.

Kyo and the gang don't really got feats but Kyo's challenges are alot harder than Terry's were and Kyo has succeeded, even if there was jobbin involved.

Kyo's had to face the likes of Igniz, Rugal, Iori...Terry has just really been fightin Geese and krauser, he beat Grant too, but those guys really don't compare to the KOF bosses.

This has gotten really off topic....Genjuro is Da Masta

Sado22
Iori beat up Eiji and Billy to test the power he felt in his veins at the time. he knew the two were hardly worth a dime.....and as we see in KoF96, Iori looks at his teammates as nothing but pawns. which is cool. laughing

and PG you foo! mad
that site you linked is literally a cut/paste routine on KLantis' "bio".

at any rate.....brain, PG....you're cribbing is ruining this thread. lets talk about Genjuro.

P-Geyser
hysterical Iori's the king of assholes then. Leaving his 2 teammates to fight teams of 3 & then beating them down when they lost. That's f#cked up.

Yep.

So Kyo's better than Terry right? big grin

HELL NO! if I said that, my tounge would snap off it's roller.

and PG you foo!
that site you linked is literally a cut/paste routine on KLantis' "bio".

Is it?....did not notice. Lantis is considered the KOF know it all around SNK and it's fighters. Is he anything like Tiamat?

at any rate.....brain, PG....you're cribbing is ruining this thread. lets talk about Genjuro.

I will shut up if he will.

Originally posted by King Hellstorm
Kyo and the gang don't really got feats but Kyo's challenges are alot harder than Terry's were and Kyo has succeeded, even if there was jobbin involved.

Kyo's had to face the likes of Igniz, Rugal, Iori...Terry has just really been fightin Geese and krauser, he beat Grant too, but those guys really don't compare to the KOF bosses.

No offense dude, but this is the kind of stuff I hear that heavily overrates Kyo,Iori,k and makes people think that these three ESPECIALLY Mr Kusanagi and Mr Yagami can waste Terry anyday of the week. I am talking about personal experience.

brainchild81
It's not overration at all. Those guys all seem tougher than the guys Terry fought in FF. Think about it. KOF bosses are just plain tough.Originally posted by King Hellstorm
Kyo is better than Terry...Yep. Originally posted by King Hellstorm
I hate IoriHe's > Kyo though so that means Iori >>>>Terry
but Kyo's the man

Kyo's had to face the likes of Igniz, Rugal, Iori...Terry has just really been fightin Geese and krauser, he beat Grant too, but those guys really don't compare to the KOF bosses.In coolness maybe they can, but in toughness.......not even close
This has gotten really off topic....Genjuro is Da Masta Yep. In that SVC book he's said to have killed off many of Iori's ancestors. 'Juro has always been written as a killing machine

P-Geyser
KOF Bossess are plain chessey. It's overation because cause Kyo defeated Orochi(destiny) and won KOF means he could beat Terry,Ryo,and rest any day of the week. Kyo is better at being Mr Spotlight and Iori sucks..Kyo's..... wink big grin

P-Geyser
Can we just drop this shyt? ALREADY. I said I will just stop if you will.

brainchild81
laughing out loud Seems you're trying the "We'll stop after I say my piece" bit. I'll take this to a more fitting thread. You're not paying attention though. Hellstorm didn't even mention Orochi. Nobody did but you. If that's the overration part, than he's not being overrated by Hellstorm 'cuz he didn't say anything about it. Going to find another thread now

P-Geyser
laughing out loud Seems you're trying the "We'll stop after I say my piece" bit. I'll take this to a more fitting thread. You're not paying attention though. Hellstorm didn't even mention Orochi. Nobody did but you. If that's the overration part, than he's not being overrated by Hellstorm 'cuz he didn't say anything about it. Going to find another thread now

Uh no to the first part. Though Orochi is ONE of the Bossess(gods)that Kyo did defeat even though Hellstrom did not mention him. Also if you LOOK closely, I said that's "the kind of stuff" I hear other's say NOT OUTRIGHT saying Hellstorm overates him.

brainchild81
Going to find another thread now 'Juro is the coolest SS character ever

P-Geyser
Genjuro is cool. The rivalry between him and Haohmaru is kickass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.