Neo vs. Narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
The One -with all powers he has in shown in the Matrix movies- takes on everyone in the Narutoverse one village at a time and finishing by taking down Akatsuki if he survived all that

can he win ? if not how far does he get ?

Remindme
Makes it to a Sharingan or Byakugan User. They've shown even experts in hand to hand can't defeat them. Well IMO.

I also have doubt about him defeating Naruto.

Blax_Hydralisk
No he loses.

*Neo does slow fighting stance and slowly puts on his shades*

"Mangekyo Sharingan!"

*Neo explodes*

no expression

And yeah he can't beat an enraged Naruto either.

123KID
how does that work though ?

Neo can see even with his eyes burned out and before that with his eyes he saw things in a weird code

who says he'll see or be effected by looking into Itachi's eyes when he's so vastly different in makeup to anyone in naruto ?

Blax_Hydralisk
As long as he has a brain it won't matter. Genjutsu affects your brain, tricks it basically.

123KID
but without the eyes it's worthless

as for Kakashi's dimension dump meg Sharingan that is like a one-shot thing for him isn't it as his really drains his chakra right ? plus he has to aim very well and with Neo's speed that might be hard.

Blax_Hydralisk
You don't need to make direct eye contact with it for it to work, you can project the Mangekyo through any part of your body. Itachi's finger for example. And even though Neo is "blind" he can still see, so it doesn't matter. As long as he is able to see Itachi he can be hit with it. Not too mention there's other stuff like the shadow imitation jutsu.

Kero_Co
Yeah, one of itachi's exploding clones will get him. Neo isn't to smart with his abilities.

Remindme
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Yeah, one of itachi's exploding clones will get him. Neo isn't to smart with his abilities.

Not so much that, it's just that he can't possibly begin to even the most obvious of ninja tricks. Not a ninja will do that to you

BradBalboa
to be honest i think naruto could take neo, but only if he went 9 tails

psycho gundam
amatarasu might do it

Combat_Guru
Neo is way out of their league.

If he had all of the powers he has in the Matrix in the real world, he'd be invincible, I mean he'd take on Goku SSJ3 and win!!!!

He has the ability to bend the rules of the Matrix, the very laws of physics, like gravity!

There is no limit, he can manipulate more than gravity, he can stop deadly objects in mid air, bring himself back to life, and even self destruct. He can completely manipulate the Matrix, he is by far the strongest program, even a program thats malfunctioned and has gained the same powers (Mr Smith) can't stop him.

Neo, knowing he couldn't take the Smith army, let Oracle Smith consume his body and powers, so that he could eliminate the Smith Program by self destructing as Mr Smith.

Dark-Jaxx
A single Smith beat Neo, and Neo's feats don't begin to compare to Naruto characters, he is like mach 3 in speed, class 10(MAYBE) in strength, has above human durability, and can fly. Woopty doo.

leonheartmm
buahaha. neo os neither as strong, nor as fast, nor as skilled. tsukiyomi affects your soul and works even if you have your eyes closed. most of the major guys in naruto wud destroy neo. the narutoverse isnt inside thte matrix program to begin with.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
A single Smith beat Neo, and Neo's feats don't begin to compare to Naruto characters, he is like mach 3 in speed, class 10(MAYBE) in strength, has above human durability, and can fly. Woopty doo.

As I said before, Neo let Smith consume him so he could kill the Smith Army, if he wanted to, he could have killed Mr Smith quickly, and then moved on to the army, and get killed.

But he eliminated the Program.

He can bring himself back to life! How's Naruto going to compete with that?

Csdabest
um he has the ability to bend the rules of the Matrix. The computer program Not the real world. He is basically just a normal person who can see while he is blind and can shut down machinery that the Matrix has programmed. he gets schooled.

Also MS is a dojutsu. It only in eyes. The eyes so far as show to being able to transport things to another dimension which is kakashis.
Itachi has Tsukimi the eye Genjutsu thats seems unbreakble other than for sharingan. And needs eye contact. Amaterasu the black unholy flame. and Susanoo the Invicinble eye summon. But Itachi can cast regular Genjutsu with the point of a finger.

But sasuke only would school Neo. Sasuke is way faster that his speed is almost instant.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Csdabest
um he has the ability to bend the rules of the Matrix. The computer program Not the real world. He is basically just a normal person who can see while he is blind and can shut down machinery that the Matrix has programmed. he gets schooled.

Also MS is a dojutsu. It only in eyes. The eyes so far as show to being able to transport things to another dimension which is kakashis.
Itachi has Tsukimi the eye Genjutsu thats seems unbreakble other than for sharingan. And needs eye contact. Amaterasu the black unholy flame. and Susanoo the Invicinble eye summon. But Itachi can cast regular Genjutsu with the point of a finger.

But sasuke only would school Neo. Sasuke is way faster that his speed is almost instant.

DestinyGuy678
neo is definently more skiled, he has a knowledge of every single known martial art

Csdabest
Thing is he has all of his powers. He always have his power in the movies. Just in the movie his powers dont work outside of the matrix computer. He has some power out of the matrix but he basically human. But Even Matrix form stills get schooled.

Blax_Hydralisk
"The One -with all powers he has in shown in the Matrix movies-"

Means nothing. If Neo can only use the powers we've seen him use in the movies, he dies.

SHM
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
As I said before, Neo let Smith consume him so he could kill the Smith Army, if he wanted to, he could have killed Mr Smith quickly, and then moved on to the army, and get killed.

He can bring himself back to life! How's Naruto going to compete with that?

Wrong. Watch the movies again.

After Smith consumed him, the big "god" of the machines killed him in the real world, killing by consequence Neo/Smith and all the other Smiths connected to him.

And Neo coming back to life was the process of becoming the One, he cannot do it all the time. The Oracle hints at that in the first movie:

That was a hint of the Oracle that Neo would become the One, only in his "next life", after dying and coming back.
He cannot do it every time he wants.

About this fight... Neo dies. This thread is a curbstomp.

BradBalboa
Neo is way out of their league.

If he had all of the powers he has in the Matrix in the real world, he'd be invincible, I mean he'd take on Goku SSJ3 and win!!!!

Thats a big claim ! Neo is nothing to goku, ssj3 Goku would absolutely own Neo, in his fight with Smith he is practcally KO by an attack that happens during practcially every DBZ fight, hes no where near DBZ power levels !!

Jeice from the Ginyu force could take NEO !!

Magee
Every character ever seen in Naruto including summons, tailed beasts and dead characters?... Neo doesnt stand a chance.

BradBalboa
I belive, the Narutoverse could take Neo, But thinking that Neo could take on the DBZverse HA !!

Thats like sayign wini the poo could beat superman prime !!

Blax_Hydralisk
Considering Pooh bear would wipe the floor with SMP...

Combat_Guru
Thuis Neo let Smith consume him so he could defeat the Smith army, as shown, Neo beat the crap out of Smith, for one, Neo punches Smith before Smith's fist could make it half way to Neo's face. Neo was pwning him, and could have killed him, but then he would have had to fight the billions of Smith's.

Even so it was under Neo's own power that he came back to life. Him becoming the one was metaphorical, he was always the one.

And Neo FTW, "Are you saying that I can dodge bullets?" "No, I'm saying that when your ready, you won't have to."

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Magee
Every character ever seen in Naruto including summons, tailed beasts and dead characters?... Neo doesnt stand a chance. why? they arent as fast...or as strong...or as skilled, not ot mention neo has guns , even without them one punch would destroy an naruto character, ne ocan moe at super sonic speeds

DestinyGuy678
neo can basically move as fast as he needs too, there is nothing barring him thats what his powers are in the matrix

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
why? they arent as fast...or as strong...or as skilled, not ot mention neo has guns , even without them one punch would destroy an naruto character, ne ocan moe at super sonic speeds

More like Mach 100.

DestinyGuy678
More like Mach 100. the thing is thogh he doesnt have bars on his sped, really the physics of our world don't apply to him, he doesnt need to breathe he doesnt exhaust, in fact the ifhgt between him and smith wouldve probably gone on forever

Combat_Guru
the thing is thogh he doesnt have bars on his sped, really the physics of our world don't apply to him, he doesnt need to breathe he doesnt exhaust, in fact the ifhgt between him and smith wouldve probably gone on forever

Toward the end, when Neo was slowing down the fight, Neo got a couple of critical hits on Smith, it wouldn't have lasted much longer.

Neo probably could have done a number on the army after that.

DestinyGuy678
Toward the end, when Neo was slowing down the fight, Neo got a couple of critical hits on Smith, it wouldn't have lasted much longer.

Neo probably could have done a number on the army after that. Im not sure about that, the oracle said they were basically the same people, equal in practically every aspect, thats when neo realized it was pointless t ofight and submitted to smith in order t odefeat him (there are many theories for why this worked )

Combat_Guru
Im not sure about that, the oracle said they were basically the same people, equal in practically every aspect, thats when neo realized it was pointless t ofight and submitted to smith in order t odefeat him (there are many theories for why this worked )

The Oracle stated that they were opposites, and that Neo was the strongest program in the Matrix.

Pyron_Knight
Neo's flight at the end of Reloaded trumps any Narutoverse speed.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Neo's flight at the end of Reloaded trumps any Narutoverse speed.

Yeah, that was around Mach 100.

Magee
Tobi and the 4th hokage are faster.

Keollyn
Did someone say Neo has "above human" durability? Are there any humans that can be slammed from the troposphere causing a massive crater and survive?

DestinyGuy678
Tobi and the 4th hokage are faster. what speed eat do they have equal to neos?

Kento
what speed eat do they have equal to neos? I sure he means their spacial warp jutsu that allow them to get anywhere instantly.

Dark-Jaxx

He can bring himself back to life! How's Naruto going to compete with that? 1. Prove it.

2. Yet he died.

DestinyGuy678
1. Prove it.

2. Yet he died. no neo is still alive, the story of the matrix continues in theonline game, where it is revealed neo is still alive

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Kento
I sure he means their spacial warp jutsu that allow them to get anywhere instantly.

Goku has that and yet you say Superman's faster.

Your arguements are so inconssitant.

DestinyGuy678

Your arguements are so inconssitant. actually he really wasnt arguing for the other side just stating why Magee thinks the 4 hokage is faster

Magee
what speed eat do they have equal to neos? Tobi can move at "light speed" or instantly the same with the 4th hokage using space time jutsu. Even excluding them a lot of Naruto characters are faster than Neo. Neo only showed the ability to travel fast, he never showed any great speed fighting, dodging bullets was about as impressive as he got speed wise.

Kento

Your arguements are so inconssitant. Like DestinyGuy already pointed out I was just stating what I thought Magee was talking about. And I think Gokou could use IT and get places a lot faster than Superman...but it's not going to help him since Gokou can't punch or move as fast as he can teleport.

Personally I think Neo could just plow through everybody going as fast as he did to catch Trinity when she was falling, when everything behind him was being destroyed by him flying by, and beat all but probably Tobi since we don't know much about him except he can make himself unable to be hit.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Kento
Like DestinyGuy already pointed out I was just stating what I thought Magee was talking about. And I think Gokou could use IT and get places a lot faster than Superman...but it's not going to help him since Gokou can't punch or move as fast as he can teleport.

Personally I think Neo could just plow through everybody going as fast as he did to catch Trinity when she was falling, when everything behind him was being destroyed by him flying by, and beat all but probably Tobi since we don't know much about him except he can make himself unable to be hit.

Your forgetting about the face distortion scene in Revolutions, remeber when Neo punched Smith and his face distorted in slow motion?

Guess how far Neo's fist moved, and guess how far Smith's fist moved...

Well the raindrops were frozen in mid air, as was everything else, and Neo's fist was moving, now however slow it might have been moving, speed it up to regular motion, and it was light speed.

You don't see a face distort unless time has slowed to a millionth of a second.

Kento
Your forgetting about the face distortion scene in Revolutions, remeber when Neo punched Smith and his face distorted in slow motion?

Well the raindrops were frozen in mid air, as was everything else, and Neo's fist was moving, now however slow it might have been moving, speed it up to regular motion, and it was light speed.

You don't see a face distort unless time has slowed to a millionth of a second. Eh it's been way to long since I've seen any of those movies. I only liked the first one really. I liked my plowing through everybody while flying idea though. Sure it's not the only way he could probably win but I think it would be the coolest. Though I still don't see how he'd beat Tobi fighting or flying through everybody. Not that I know how Tobi could beat him either.

Csdabest
Its funny cuz All feats were done inside a computer programed. he basically hacked so i dont see how his speed featys mean anything.

Also Goku can fight with IT he did aginst Cooler in Coolers Revenge

Csdabest
Also....Matrix Onlie is canon? tch the game isa rip-off

Kento
Its funny cuz All feats were done inside a computer programed. he basically hacked so i dont see how his speed featys mean anything.

Also Goku can fight with IT he did aginst Cooler in Coolers Revenge And that is why movies are not canon. They make no sense at all. Besides the whole timeline being unable to fit nearly all the movies into it.

Magee
You don't see a face distort unless time has slowed to a millionth of a second. Do you just love talking shit? I mean seriously what the hell is that even supposed to mean? Has time ever slowed to a millionth of a second for you?

dadudemon
Do you just love talking shit? I mean seriously what the hell is that even supposed to mean? Has time ever slowed to a millionth of a second for you?

I think you misunderstood him. He seems to think that you can only see a face distort at millionths of a second...which is just plain wrong.

I can see my face distort at normal time when it gets punched just being stupid in the mirror. doped

Dark-Jaxx

You don't see a face distort unless time has slowed to a millionth of a second. Can you prove ANY of this?

Combat_Guru
Do you just love talking shit? I mean seriously what the hell is that even supposed to mean? Has time ever slowed to a millionth of a second for you?

You don't even know what talking shit means jackass!!!

It's when you claim you can kick some one's ass when you can't.

It's ganster slang not computer slang, so you wouldn't know anyway.

Combat_Guru
WTF is your problem?

Not like that you can't.

Those raindrops were as big as the came, which means they moved at around 9 miles per second, http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/2000-07/962626446.Ph.r.html

Since the raindrops were frozen in mid air and Neo's fist was moving you know it was fast.

Agent Smith passed raindrops when he was pile blasting Neo from the sky to the ground.

Dark-Jaxx
Raindrops don't move at even 1% lightspeed, neither does Neo.

Combat_Guru
Raindrops don't move at even 1% lightspeed, neither does Neo.

Have you ever read the The Handy Physics Answer Book ???

It says that if you drop a penny from the empire state building it will cut someone in half.

The Earth's gravity is so strong, that a big enough drop of water will move at 1% the speed of light if it fell from high enough in the air.

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/2000-07/962626446.Ph.r.html

King Kandy
So you are claiming that a penny will cut someone in half but raindrops just bounce harmlessly off? But in any case, Pennies will NOT cut someone in half. That has been debunked.

Dark-Jaxx
A raindrop moving at 1% lightspeed would be going through the buildings, trees, and breaking the sidewalk.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by King Kandy
So you are claiming that a penny will cut someone in half but raindrops just bounce harmlessly off? But in any case, Pennies will NOT cut someone in half. That has been debunked.

Well a penny might not cut them in half, but it will kill them.

And raindrops that big sting when they hit people, but thats it, because water deforms so easily, and if it were raining like it was in Revolutions, it could really hurt someone.

Note that raindrops, no matter how large or how many do not compare to oceans or lakes or rivers, thats why when you fall from the sky into oceans lakes and rivers it will kill you.

Combat_Guru
Oh I apologize, they don't move at 9 miles per second, but 9 meters per second.

King Kandy
A penny could probably bloody your head and seriously injure your skull but it probably wouldn't even knock you out much less kill you. As for water, they are pretty much like cement at that speed but clearly not, they are nowhere close to 1% lightspeed. If they were they would be breaking through the ground with every drop.

Csdabest
Wow.....ANy chactacter of the Naruto would solo Neo. They walk to the computer Terminal and press delete...or off switch. or unplug his body from the matrix....game over...Plain and simple.

leonheartmm
oh well naruto characters's body distort all the time, leaving afterimages, i guess that means they must all move at lightspeed, lol. neo is dead. all it takes to reach speads like that is rock lee opening his gates. WOOOHOOO, now that would be a GOOD fight, rock lee with no weights and some gates open vs full powered neo.

Csdabest
Seriousl why is this being debaed. Does Neo have his weaknesses. Like being a real person outside of the matrix.and when he is n matrix mod cant you just pull the plug.

But yeah. Sasuke would solo this just from whas being shown in the game

DestinyGuy678
the thing is neo as the one has no limitations there is no force barringing him he simply moves as he needs sto be and is as strong as he needs to be,

he is already more skilled than everyone in naruto (simply because he knows every known martial art) his powers are pretty much unlimited he can stop any and all pojctiles mid-air and can react as fast as he needs to...no real reasons have ben given for why a naruto character could possibly keep up with him in a fight

even moving instantly from point a to point b doesnt mean that they can fight at that speed

Magee
When exactly did Neo ever show great speed in combat? Never. If you really look at the situation, every single character in Naruto vs Neo at the same time... I mean come on even random canon fodder ninja would equal in the thousands. Then you have people like the Kages, Sannin, Akatsuki, anbu, jounin, summons creatures, tailed beasts... Neo just can't win. I mean they all just keep him distracted and Naruto hits him with wind rasengan and the fight is over.

It is better to stick to what a character has done and shown capable of doing regardless of what he 'could' do as you get no where with that.

Combat_Guru
When exactly did Neo ever show great speed in combat? Never. If you really look at the situation, every single character in Naruto vs Neo at the same time... I mean come on even random canon fodder ninja would equal in the thousands. Then you have people like the Kages, Sannin, Akatsuki, anbu, jounin, summons creatures, tailed beasts... Neo just can't win. I mean they all just keep him distracted and Naruto hits him with wind rasengan and the fight is over.

It is better to stick to what a character has done and shown capable of doing regardless of what he 'could' do as you get no where with that.

If we stick to what Neo has done, he pwns everything under Galactus's level, Vgetto, Superman, the Narutoverse.

But the thing is, Neo can't have any of his powers outside of the Matrix, not even in a scenario made in a VS thread, because the laws of physics don't exist in the Matrix, just limited replications.

Csdabest
If we stick to what Neo has done, he pwns everything under Galactus's level, Vgetto, Superman, the Narutoverse.

But the thing is, Neo can't have any of his powers outside of the Matrix, not even in a scenario made in a VS thread, because the laws of physics don't exist in the Matrix, just limited replications.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHM
Neo isn't above the system, he is part of it. The Architect explained that.

Therefore he cannot do everything he wants, because he isn't above everything.
What Neo can do is what we saw in the movies. Everything else is hyperbole.

Dark-Jaxx
Neo pwns all under Big G level? I guess now he can pwn a Celestial...pffft.

If Neo can be as powerful as he wants, why couldn't he kill the Smith army?

Magee

But the thing is, Neo can't have any of his powers outside of the Matrix, not even in a scenario made in a VS thread, because the laws of physics don't exist in the Matrix, just limited replications. Neo can't do any thing he wants. How has he done any thing that would put him above Superman never mind Galactus? Please explain.

Pyron_Knight
So Neo can do everything he was shown to do. Like being a bullet-timer (something no one in Naruto has shown to be) and of course his travel speed also exceeds theirs.

BradBalboa
travel speed doesnt wina fight, unless neo flys away !!

Naruto unleash demon fox power, neos toast !

BradBalboa
what the **** ? galactus, vegito, superman ??? Neo is nothign compared to all of them, galactus destroyed 3 solar syatems, supes moves planets, vegito stopped a universe destroying attack, Neo isnt even early DBZ power level, Goku when he fought King Piccolo could beat him. And im deadly serious !!

Combat_Guru
Neo can't do any thing he wants. How has he done any thing that would put him above Superman never mind Galactus? Please explain.

The only way to kill him in the Matrix is to unplug him, he can bring himself back to life, he can destroy programs, he can rewrite data, he can bend and break the rules how ever he pleases!

Never mind flying at Mach 100, flying from one country to another in a matter of minutes, never mind stopping bullets in mid air, never mind punching a super program before it can think.

All he can do is what ever he wants in the Matrix.

BradBalboa
Not exatcly waht ever he wants, even in the matrix Neo has limits, if it wasnt for the oracle Smith would have beaten him, and erm.. tbh i dont rember Neo ever brining himself bck to life, i know he pulled a bullet out of trinity, knows every martial art there is !! But seriously Neo is nothing to DC, Marvel, and DBZverses !! Naruto, before i watched it i would say Neo would win, but the power of kyuubi is incredible !Greater than even the one !!

Csdabest
Sasuke,Zetsu, Madara. People who i would place over Neo interms of speed. Hell Haku would wtf pwn him.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Not exatcly waht ever he wants, even in the matrix Neo has limits, if it wasnt for the oracle Smith would have beaten him, and erm.. tbh i dont rember Neo ever brining himself bck to life, i know he pulled a bullet out of trinity, knows every martial art there is !! But seriously Neo is nothing to DC, Marvel, and DBZverses !! Naruto, before i watched it i would say Neo would win, but the power of kyuubi is incredible !Greater than even the one !!

Agent Smith could do what ever he wanted at that point in time as well, he found a way to reanimate Bane, and live out side of the Matrix, and he became a threat to the Source, he consumed other programs, and amalgamated himself with them, which was why he had control over the Matrix, he could even change the weather.

Neo brought himself back to life in the first movie when he became the One, Trinity didn't bring him back to life.

He has his power not because he is the most powerful program, but because he is a human and a program, he can use being a program to glitch the rules of the Matrix, because every program has a connection to the Source, and he could act freely because he was a human being, not a machine, as was shown, he was a program before he died.

Agent Smith and Neo were equals, because they were both programs that had freewill, but Neo was always a little smarter than Smith, he could comprehend the purpose of life, and as was shown time and time again, Smith couldn't calaculate it, because evolution>>>>>>>>>Artificial Intellegence.

In fact, Neo could have taken the entire Smith army, but it would be like torture, having to fight that long, and having to keep breaking his limits, so instead, he decided to let the Source kill the Smith program through Neo.

The Source did NOT unplug Neo, it erased his program, which it didn't originally have the power to do, because all of the Programs were just Programs, written in, not humans, it's the glitch that gave the Source the ability to delete written information.

Neo pwns everyone in the Matrix, like the Trainman, in his world, he is God.

Csdabest
Yes in the computer program. not outside of that realm. Still have to abide by the laws. And have his weaknesses and strength.

Combat_Guru
Yes in the computer program. not outside of that realm. Still have to abide by the laws. And have his weaknesses and strength.

Dur!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I've been saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

DestinyGuy678
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...read the first post

Csdabest
YEs He still has ALL his powers. None of them are taken away. but i dont see how that justifies he can use them where ever he wants. If thats the case. This battle cant possibely exist. Why because. narutoverse are nots bit of data that can be manipulated. Neo exisyt outside the matrix and inside the matrix. In both world he has his own properties. But still is the same one. His powers are still there. Just like superman. He still has his powers they just wont work under a redsun.

Why should Neo's weakness be gone?

DestinyGuy678
YEs He still has ALL his powers. None of them are taken away. but i dont see how that justifies he can use them where ever he wants. If thats the case. This battle cant possibely exist. Why because. narutoverse are nots bit of data that can be manipulated. Neo exisyt outside the matrix and inside the matrix. In both world he has his own properties. But still is the same one. His powers are still there. Just like superman. He still has his powers they just wont work under a redsun.

Why should Neo's weakness be gone? ....because thats the point of the topic...thats the way the topic creator made it so I dont see what youre trying to argue

Combat_Guru

Why should Neo's weakness be gone?

Outside of the Matrix Neo is an ordinary man with neurological control over all man-made artificial intellegence.

He has this power because he is a program in the Matrix, and the Mastrix is tied into the vast stream of knowledge that is artificial intellegence.

The only thing Neo can manipulate is the machines.

DestinyGuy678
Outside of the Matrix Neo is an ordinary man with neurological control over all man-made artificial intellegence.

He has this power because he is a program in the Matrix, and the Mastrix is tied into the vast stream of knowledge that is artificial intellegence.

The only thing Neo can manipulate is the machines. yet once again the topic creator states this is neo with his powers from the last movies...I dont see why neo cant go through every single naruto deinzen and fly into them blowing them up

leonheartmm
to begin with, naruto characters are not part of the matrix program so he cant just REPROGRAM them. also, going by FEATS neo hasnt dont anything that naruto characters have already done MUCH better.

Dark-Jaxx
Neo is mach 100? Bullshit, he is more like mach 3.

leonheartmm
matrixverse is subject to fake physics. the speed seen at which neo was moving can NOT cause the destruction that neo was causing arund him. still, that remains as his single greatest feat and is topped by many in narutoverse.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by leonheartmm
matrixverse is subject to fake physics. the speed seen at which neo was moving can NOT cause the destruction that neo was causing arund him. still, that remains as his single greatest feat and is topped by many in narutoverse.

It was actually the deacceleration of his flight that caused the destruction, he deaccelerated so he wouldn't cut Trinity in half when he caught her.

Even so it's not his greatest feat....

His greatest speed feat was hitting Smith's face before the raindrops could move an inch.

His greatest durability feat was survivng colliding with Earth at great speeds when Smith plowed him into the city street, that feat tops anything in the Naruto series.

Neo's greatest feat was stopping bullets in mid air.

leonheartmm
oh no wait, even pre time skip rock lee with gates open was hitting gaara hundreds of times before any1 cud even blink or before gaara even fell a little.

also, deceleration dosnt destroy your surroundings. furthermore kyuubi CHAKRA naruto was doing worse to sasuke and vice versa pre time skip durability wise.

Combat_Guru
oh no wait, even pre time skip rock lee with gates open was hitting gaara hundreds of times before any1 cud even blink or before gaara even fell a little.

also, deceleration dosnt destroy your surroundings. furthermore kyuubi CHAKRA naruto was doing worse to sasuke and vice versa pre time skip durability wise.

Oh really, Smith plowed Neo into the ground so hard and fast that they passed and hit the ground before a raindrop 100 feet below them did, their impact was equal to a small atomic bomb.

Naruto is a dead man.

leonheartmm
their impact was still weaker than the chidori and raasengan colliding of normal pre time skip sasuke and naruto. which isnt saying much.

Dark-Jaxx
Neo is only mach 3, not 100.

Combat_Guru
Neo is only mach 3, not 100.

1: I heard you the first time

2: Your wrong...

Csdabest
So.....What your saying that your breaking a character saying that a character doesnt have to abide by their own rules set by their own universe. Yes neo would still have his powers. Normal Human in the outside world. Superhuman in the matrix. He can control machines outside of the matrix. Not do all the crap. And the reason that Neo went into the agent and blew him up. They are not real. They are just Bits of Data. That itl

Dark-Jaxx
He flies from The Merovingian's mountain manor to the highway "500 miles due south" in a little less than 15 minutes, his flight speed is greater than three times the speed of sound, mach 3.

Combat_Guru
So.....What your saying that your breaking a character saying that a character doesnt have to abide by their own rules set by their own universe. Yes neo would still have his powers. Normal Human in the outside world. Superhuman in the matrix. He can control machines outside of the matrix. Not do all the crap. And the reason that Neo went into the agent and blew him up. They are not real. They are just Bits of Data. That itl

No, 'they', the Matrix and it's programs, represent power, the power to deceive man...

The machines didn't need the sun, they had something that would burn for eternity, they had evolution.

Without the Matrix, the machines wouldn't have a power source, and they would have been utterly destroyed by man kind, instead of allied.

The Matrix was not machine nor man, it was too dangerous for the both of them.

leonheartmm
He flies from The Merovingian's mountain manor to the highway "500 miles due south" in a little less than 15 minutes, his flight speed is greater than three times the speed of sound, mach 3.

speed of sound is 1188 km per hour which means around 297 km/15 minutes. a mile is around 2 kms i think. so that aruond a 1000 km which means that neo was goind around mach 3.4 . there you go.

Dark-Jaxx
Thank you.

Combat_Guru
speed of sound is 1188 km per hour which means around 297 km/15 minutes. a mile is around 2 kms i think. so that aruond a 1000 km which means that neo was goind around mach 3.4 . there you go.

Neo started out going at many times Mach 3, but deaccelerated so he didn't cut Trinity in half.

He was movingh so fast in the beginning of flight that it caused fire.

Dexx-Planet86
agreed with combatguru

get out of narutos asses phucktards

kishi said that guns are too much for naruto characters

zetsu implied that nobody in naruto can dodge lightning. while a single fodder agent was able to effortlessly bullettime dodge bullets

a single agent that neo manhandled in the chateau would rip naruto in half in 5 microsecs laughing out loud

neo wtfroflstompwns the narutoverse. hollywood is too badass for sst(shitty shonen trinity) laughing out loud

NewGuy01
You... do realize that the speed of a bullet and the speed of lightning aren't comparable, right? As for creating fire with speed, that's something any Sixth Gate user is capable of, and we know from the LAST that there are several of those amongst the Konohagakure's Jounin.

Also, the position that Naruto characters aren't bullettimers became obsolete several years ago. Even back in the Pain arc, Deva Path was casually able to outspeed a rasenshuriken (which at the time could cross a 400m crater in less than a second) at point blank, and he's not a particularly fast character. Jounin fight at at least supersonic speeds.

Anyhow, speed aside, I don't think Neo'd have much of an answer to Toneri flying into space and chucking the fvcking moon at him regardless.

BlueWolf85
Naruto win abstly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.