Itachi vs. Genesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
Itachi Uchiha of Naruto
against
Genesis of FFVII

who wins ?

Remindme
Now this is silly. We don't know the extent of Genesis's new powers, so there's no way of determining this.

Crisis Core Genesis, Itachi Would beat.

Genesis At the end of Dirge of Cerberus reveal to have a huge wing, what it means, is that Genesis has almost certainly become much more powerful, how much more.....well usless you work at Square-enix or are Psychicm we get stuck there.

leonheartmm
gensis with ease. if he is approaching his brothers, sephiroth/the other dude in dirge of cerberus in terms of power, than he can probably easily solo narutoverse.

Blax_Hydralisk
Or.. he just stares at Itachi too long and finds himself tied to a cross with thousands of pointy sticks getting shoved up his arse.

Haruhi
Itachi sends an army of exploding, kamikaze Kage bunshins after Genesis. Game over.

Itachi, the moment they meet eyes, cripples Genesis with his Mangekyou Sharingan. Game over.

Itachi burns a hole straight through Genesis with Amaretsu. Game over.

Remindme
Originally posted by leonheartmm
gensis with ease. if he is approaching his brothers, sephiroth/the other dude in dirge of cerberus in terms of power, than he can probably easily solo narutoverse.

That being my point we have no way of knowing.

Crisis Core, he's no where near Sephiroth level.

Though him not appearing in Dirge of Cerberus despite him being there may indicate he's become stronger than Weiss. He did call him Brother, suggesting they are now equals or nearly so.

Though remember, the Creators said, Sephiroth will always be the strongest in the FFVII Verse.

The variance in this battle goes all the way from Itachi crushing Genesis, all the way to dying before he knew he was in a fight

Violent2Dope
Itach wins quite easily.

123KID
it really would mean jack shit if Genesis was on Sephiroth's level or any of the people in DoC speed = who cares when your mind is the same and vulnerable ?

if he's faster and stronger by a hundredfold what would it matter when he's in Tsukuyomi ?

123KID
yeah because i can so see Loz being equal to Cloud

leonheartmm
not really, he is definately compareable to weis. and you know what that means, the planet itachi is standing on is going bye bye, lol. sephiroth will be the strongest because bizaaro/safer cud have potentially ended existance.

123KID
um Weiss never came even close to destroying the planet except when Omega controlled him

and Safer Sephiroth couldn't end shit he has no feats and thus is worthless in debates

Violent2Dope
not really, he is definately compareable to weis. and you know what that means, the planet itachi is standing on is going bye bye, lol. sephiroth will be the strongest because bizaaro/safer cud have potentially ended existance. Weiss had no planet destroying power without Omega, and you don't need to be a planet buster to beat a planet buster. Also, AC Sephiroth was stronger than Safer Sephiroth, who could not end existence, no feat to even suggest that.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Safer Sephiroth, who could not end existence, no feat to even suggest that.

I think when he ment by that is that had Cloud & Co not stopped him in his plot, he would.

leonheartmm
exactly, jehovah =new god. the wings of bizaaro sephiroth are those of the seraphim and the rings above him are of dante's inferno's version of the heavenly manifestation of god. with the dark materia and jenova's heritage, he wud have destroyed everything.

leonheartmm
and NO, advent children sephiroth was not even CLOSE to the strength of safer sephiroth. its a common misconception propogated by wikipedia and sum new sites which claim that he is, and many people who have not played ff7 beleieve it. the power levels in ff7 were MUCH more insane and the moves much more fantastic. in AC sephiroth does not even have a single wing much less his bizarro form.

123KID
it's actually what the FF7 makers said

leonheartmm
ive never heard that. maybe the fights looked faster and more grandeuras and interactive but that was due to the playstation one's inability to support such action. if you look at the summons/story/materia/limit breaks in ff-7 its far more than anything in advent children

SHM
They said Sephiroth in AC reached a "new and superior level of existence". And that's proved by the fact he could create his own version of Lifestream, and kill the planet with it.

Sephiroth isn't so impressive in AC as he was in FFVII, because of the power of his enemy, and because of what Seph wanted to do.
He wanted to make Cloud suffer, torture him. But Cloud was so weak(compared to Seph), that he decided to not use his full power in the fight(because then he would kill Cloud in the first strike, ending his plan of torture).

Violent2Dope
exactly, jehovah =new god. the wings of bizaaro sephiroth are those of the seraphim and the rings above him are of dante's inferno's version of the heavenly manifestation of god. with the dark materia and jenova's heritage, he wud have destroyed everything. Jenova=God!? haermm

No, she really doesn't.

With the Black Materia, he would have INJURED(not destroyed) the planet so he could absorb the lifestream.

Jenova's no god. She is mortal, as is Seph.

Violent2Dope
and NO, advent children sephiroth was not even CLOSE to the strength of safer sephiroth. its a common misconception propogated by wikipedia and sum new sites which claim that he is, and many people who have not played ff7 beleieve it. the power levels in ff7 were MUCH more insane and the moves much more fantastic. in AC sephiroth does not even have a single wing much less his bizarro form. Too bad the makers stated that AC Seph was the strongest.

leonheartmm
yea too bad. doesnt make sense. and it cud have referred to dynamic personality etc. and jenobah = greek for "NEW god" JEN refers to the new part. im sure ur aware of yhwh=jeHovah. its a play on the world. the lifestream is present int the entire universe and that is waht jenovah wud have polluted. it was the abominable things that fell from heaven.

Violent2Dope
yea too bad. doesnt make sense. and it cud have referred to dynamic personality etc. and jenobah = greek for "NEW god" JEN refers to the new part. im sure ur aware of yhwh=jeHovah. its a play on the world. the lifestream is present int the entire universe and that is waht jenovah wud have polluted. it was the abominable things that fell from heaven. ....So you base her status as the new God on where her name originated?

leonheartmm
well not completely, however, dante's inferno/hebrew kaballah etc. are a central part of it, and the references hold.

and she WAS said to fall from heaven. and she DID pollute the lifestream that is present throughout the universe.

Violent2Dope
well not completely, however, dante's inferno/hebrew kaballah etc. are a central part of it, and the references hold.

and she WAS said to fall from heaven. and she DID pollute the lifestream that is present throughout the universe. Lifestream is part of the PLANET, NOT the universe. She is an alien, nothing more.

And AC Seph is the strongest Seph.

leonheartmm
^ lmao, dictator. stick out tongue no lifestream is part of all things, even the asteroid. and omega who will take it to another existance etc etc.

ff7 sephiroth is the strongest

EvilAngel
ff7 sephiroth is the strongest

The Sephiroth in Advent Children is way stronger than the Sephiroth from the game

Violent2Dope
^ lmao, dictator. stick out tongue no lifestream is part of all things, even the asteroid. and omega who will take it to another existance etc etc.

ff7 sephiroth is the strongest 1. No, Omega was taking the lifestream to another planet, the meteor was made by the lifestream as it is summoned by materia. It is part of that one planet.

2. Not according the the creators.

SHM
About the Lifestream... I could swear Lucrecia talked about an "Universal Lifestream" in DoC. I will try to find it, but I'm pretty sure the Lifestream exists in all the FFVII universe.

But Seph was trying to control/corrupt only the Lifestream of Gaia.

leonheartmm
no, sephiroth was trying to use th elifestream of gai to become like jenovah, so that he cud travel to other planets and take away their life stream too{that IS what jenovah is, a corrupter/consumer of the universal lifestream travelling the universe}

no omega was taking the lifestream to HEAVEN. that is what omega's purpose is, with chaos being its squire to the lofty heavens. it is the acsencion of the stream to a new plane of existance.

2. how many of the CREATORS said that? did the creaotors of advent chidlren say that or did the creators of ff-7 said that? there are many people who cud be said to be the CREATORS of ff-7, directors/producers/writers/animaters/character modlers etc and they are not at all, all the same for both projects. and i have already explained how his feats in advent children are just mostly flashy, not really more powerful than 7. he didnt even transform to his winged form or bizaaro form or safer form. plus even in advent chidlren, his fighting feats pale in comparison to what his EXISTANCE was doing to the planet. the entire lifestream of the planet was corrupted so much so that the sky turned blacjk and started entering the crust etc etc.

so dont use sephiroth's FIGHTING feats in AC to compare him {or his brothers} to itachi, it will be stupid.

back to topic, itachi stands NO chance against genesis. the difference in levels is colossal.

Violent2Dope
no, sephiroth was trying to use th elifestream of gai to become like jenovah, so that he cud travel to other planets and take away their life stream too{that IS what jenovah is, a corrupter/consumer of the universal lifestream travelling the universe}

no omega was taking the lifestream to HEAVEN. that is what omega's purpose is, with chaos being its squire to the lofty heavens. it is the acsencion of the stream to a new plane of existance.

2. how many of the CREATORS said that? did the creaotors of advent chidlren say that or did the creators of ff-7 said that? there are many people who cud be said to be the CREATORS of ff-7, directors/producers/writers/animaters/character modlers etc and they are not at all, all the same for both projects. and i have already explained how his feats in advent children are just mostly flashy, not really more powerful than 7. he didnt even transform to his winged form or bizaaro form or safer form. plus even in advent chidlren, his fighting feats pale in comparison to what his EXISTANCE was doing to the planet. the entire lifestream of the planet was corrupted so much so that the sky turned blacjk and started entering the crust etc etc.

so dont use sephiroth's FIGHTING feats in AC to compare him {or his brothers} to itachi, it will be stupid.

back to topic, itachi stands NO chance against genesis. the difference in levels is colossal. 1. I know that. I meant he was only going to eat the life stream of that one planet in the game, he is not a universe buster.

It was made to take it to other planets, A NEW EXISTENCE.

2. His winged form doesn't change his power, Bizarro form is weak as fvck, and Safer form is full of so much speculative bullshit there is no point in arguing it. He was going to kill all life on the planet with the negative lifestream and use it as a vessel to travel the cosmos, that is much more impressive than anything he did in FFVII.

Genesis doesn't impress me in the slightest. You think Itachi could beat Goku, but not Genesis?

leonheartmm
1. speculation, that was only the beginning.

2. HUGE speculation, omega was supposed to take them to another PLANE of existance, not another planet. also that plane was called the HEAVENS

3. yes it does. bizaaro is FAR stronger than normal. and safer is even stronger, it was just a SCRIPTED battle in the game thats all.

and as i said before, what he was doing OVERALL in advent children was perhaps more improessive but his BATTLE feats were weak as hell and shudnt be taken as an indication of his level of power.

leonheartmm
and who the FRIG said itachi cud beat goku?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? thats idiotic. maybe all that i said was that there will always be some who think that because goku hasnt been shown to deal with illlusions. but at those levels of power, i dont think any sorta naruto illusion wud even be able to affect him. itachi wud get cumberstomped by goku.

Blax_Hydralisk
No one cares about your penis, Leon.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
No one cares about your penis, Leon.

no1 cares about your vagina Blax big grin

Blax_Hydralisk
That hurt me like right.. right here.

SHM
leonheartmm, FFVII is full of symbolisms with the Khaballa, and many other things. But you have to understand they are only symbolisms and don't have anything to do with the story.
"Jenova" and "Sephiroth" are nothing more than names. These names have some connection with the characters? Yes, but in a symbolic level, not in a story-line level.

Don't get me wrong, but you are the guy of the speculations, and you are contradicting the words of the creators.

Everything is explained in the game, movie, and books published by S-E. I think you should play, watch, and read them again.

No offense but I think you didn't understand the story very well.

Violent2Dope
1. speculation, that was only the beginning.

2. HUGE speculation, omega was supposed to take them to another PLANE of existance, not another planet. also that plane was called the HEAVENS

3. yes it does. bizaaro is FAR stronger than normal. and safer is even stronger, it was just a SCRIPTED battle in the game thats all.

and as i said before, what he was doing OVERALL in advent children was perhaps more improessive but his BATTLE feats were weak as hell and shudnt be taken as an indication of his level of power. 1. No, saying he can bust the universe is speculation. He never even showed 1% of that kinda power.

2. Okay. Tho I really don't see why this matters anyway, doesn't prove Seph's power.

3. Yet weak punk ass Cloud and company beat him. For a universe buster, he seems kinda weak. AC Seph is THE strongest Seph, also, what battle feats does Bizzaro and Safer Seph have? NONE.

Violent2Dope
and who the FRIG said itachi cud beat goku?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? thats idiotic. maybe all that i said was that there will always be some who think that because goku hasnt been shown to deal with illlusions. but at those levels of power, i dont think any sorta naruto illusion wud even be able to affect him. itachi wud get cumberstomped by goku. You did.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. No, saying he can bust the universe is speculation. He never even showed 1% of that kinda power.

2. Okay. Tho I really don't see why this matters anyway, doesn't prove Seph's power.

3. Yet weak punk ass Cloud and company beat him. For a universe buster, he seems kinda weak. AC Seph is THE strongest Seph, also, what battle feats does Bizzaro and Safer Seph have? NONE.

1. i didnt say universe busting per SE' , what i said was the he at LEAST was on the level of busting planet/star after planet/star as jenovah did before and eventually consume the life force of the entire universe.

also, didnt the records say he could bust stars or sumthing, when he ofund out for the first time about how he was made and went rogue????

2. yes it does, look back at the whole trail of argumentation and youll see what it implies

3. weak punk ass? lmao. really now. tons of summons, special powers, ridiculously over powered limit breaks and ridiculously overpowered animations of attacks dont even HINT TO you how powerful they are? tsk tsk tsk. battle feats, well they were the final and hardest bosses with tons of attacks, i dunno what u mean by FEATS here. what feats does yu yevon have??? does that make it weak?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.