im gonna do it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
ok, im gonna watch teh whole original star wars trilogy today. its been a while. and then ill hopefully get episode 2 tommorow at work. weeeeeeeee smile

LanceWindu
I am watching ESB right now.

mah
episode2 tomorrow? its coming out tomorrow?

LanceWindu
Some places have (idiotically or is it luckily?) already started selling AOTC. And some other places are also going to start selling them before the release date.

BackFire349
no but i can usually get things early since i work at blockbuster. i dunno though.

Julie
You go and do that...unfortunately...I still need to do lots of studying...so .....you have fun

Julie
soooooooo...how did it goooo?

finti
the rebel alliance won

BackFire349
i dunno, i only watched a new hope and then the rest is a blur. i watched phantom menace last night for the first time sinc ei saw it in theaters, its better then i remember. i think ill purchase the dvd soon.

Mujaffa
spoilers....spoilers people... rolling on floor laughing

Mujaffa
have you seen em yet???who won????please, tell mesmile

Captain REX
I don't have the OT. sad

Mujaffa
you dont have episode IV-VI??????????????????????
*stares with an blank look in the eyes*

Corran
Hey Muj, you're looking brighter than normal today.

Mujaffa
*puts on shades* non of your biznes

Julie
wow....poor Capt Rex...even I have the first trilogy....but then again I don't have the original original versons...only the SE SW trilogy

Mujaffa
i don't have A New Hope original edition..besides that nothing misses.

Corran
I only have the OT on widescreen not he originals

Captain REX
My friend has the OT originals. No special scenes...

Plus, if I were to buy them, I'd need a VCR. And mine is messed up.

GordonSkywalker
My sister and her husband own the Special Edition Original Trilogy. I saw the SE version of "A New Hope" with some friends back in April 1997. I currently own "Attack of the Clones" as well. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.