One Missed Call

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809733464/video/4039092/20070910/142/4039092-300-wmv-s.43315917-,4039092-1000-wmv-s.43315943-,4039092-100-flash-s.43315952-,4039092-700-wmv-s.43315929-,4039092-300-flash-s.43315962-,4039092-700-flash-s.43315973-,4039092-100-wmv-s.43315905-,4039092-1000-flash-s.43315979-,4039093-2700-qtv-s.43315854-,4039093-10300-qtv-s.43315887-,4039093-6800-qtv-s.43315873-

Another American remake of a Japanese movie

SuppMan
this movie wasn't that good. It was okay. And like usual, the american version isn't as good, but we'll have to see.

SuppMan
whats a good jap movie ( i think its jap) is THE EYE! I hope the american remake with jessica alba is just as good and SCARY!!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by steverules

Another American remake of a Japanese movie

sick

SelphieT
1.4.08 = 1408? hmm

steverules
Hmmm it's a sign of some kind

Neo Darkhalen
1408?

steverules
It's a horror movie...1408 or room 1408

Neo Darkhalen
Not another one.

Micheal_Myers
They soulda waited to release 1408 on that date. It woulda been kinda cool I guess...I woulda done it...lol...

"Yes, the movie has been done for like a year....But the fact that the date is the same as our movie title is SOO cool that I feel obligated to release it then!"

SelphieT
Maybe the same date will be the date 1408 is released on DVD mmm

MildPossession
The Eye isn't a Japanese movie. The remake looks awful. So does the remake for One Missed Call...

JediSamuraiMRB
This looks interesting. I may see it.

tomelce
Originally posted by MildPossession
The Eye isn't a Japanese movie. The remake looks awful. So does the remake for One Missed Call...

What? The Eye looks great, a comedy classic for the ages! wink

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by SelphieT
Maybe the same date will be the date 1408 is released on DVD mmm

1408 is already out on DVD. Maybe they will release a special edition dvd or soming on 1.4.08

BackFire
I recently saw the original One Missed Call. I thought it was pretty good.

tylerTOXICITY
1408 was another ucsess from steven king, the book was grreat!

Discos
mmmm...this movie has a "when a stranger calls" feel to it, I don't think it will be a big hit here or are in the states.

*sigh* America needs to start originalising horror movies instead of remaking Jap movies.

Discos - not long until "Two Missed Calls" is released shifty

steverules
I think there is gonna be a sequal to when a stranger calls

tylerTOXICITY
When a stranger calls was over rated, there was litterally like no talking in the WHOLE movie.

steverules
I thought it sucked...but the baby sitter was hot

Discos
Originally posted by tylerTOXICITY
When a stranger calls was over rated, there was litterally like no talking in the WHOLE movie.

Dido.

I aint sure about the states, but over here it actually got a cinema release, I couldnt believe it. I have seen plenty of straight to DVD movies which would have been great to see in the cinema.

The film was alright I suppose, too much a cliche toward the babysitter horror genre.

Discos - oh god not a sequel

bodach
I was pleasantly surprised, possibly because I had super low expectations going in to this flick...

Sossoman impressed me, she was very quiet, skeptical & reserved for the first half of the movie, but slowly slipped into a great manic intensity as the movie progressed.

steverules
Is it a cliff hanger ending?

bodach
Is it a cliff hanger ending?

Do you really want to know the answer before you see it?

The answer is, 'No.'

Magic_attack
Originally posted by bodach
Do you really want to know the answer before you see it?

The answer is, 'No.'

lol

Steve is one of those people that is utterly intent on finding out a movie's ending long before he actually sees it.

steverules
Yup thats me

SnakeEyes
This was honestly like... the worst film I've ever seen.

That may be because I literally just got back from seeing it, but it will definitely go on the wall of shame.

steverules
Can always tell when a movie is gonna flop

ragesRemorse
ive heard this is one of the worst movies to hit the cinema's in a long while. ive met two strangers and friends whom have walked out on the film. These friends walk out of NOTHING. Rotten tomatoes have it as 0%, cinemascape said to aovid at all costs and even fangoria said its bad lol

idowhatiamtold
sigh...will there ever be a good American horror movie again?

steverules
I'm gonna go with a no for that onesad I've lost all hope

HueyFreeman
I thought it sucked...but the baby sitter was hot The original was good. The actress was believable and the scenes intense.

steverules
When was the original made?

HueyFreeman
When was the original made? 80s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.