Batman Vs Luge Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
Batman has 15 minutes prep.

Current Cage.

Takes place in Gotham. Who wins?

Erik-Lensherr
Batman

SuperiorTech
You cant put batman against anyone under galactus and give him prep and expect him to win.

Alfheim
Batman.... you gave him prep!!!!!

psycho gundam
batman gets a beating then striped of his clothing, hood style

iceman24567
Batman with 10 minutes could beat Luke.

llagrok
Batkick.

JediSamuraiMRB
Batman after a little while

Soljer
Batman, if he knows what he's fighting.

B.A
Originally posted by Soljer
Batman, if he knows what he's fighting. He doesn't.

He just knows he has a fight on his hands and thats all.

Soljer
Originally posted by B.A
He doesn't.

Elaborate.

He doesn't need to know EVERYTHING about Luke Cage, but, at the very least, steel hard skin, class 25-30 strength?

cmack
batkick= ultimate nullifier
nuf said

B.A
Elaborate.

He doesn't need to know EVERYTHING about Luke Cage, but, at the very least, steel hard skin, class 25-30 strength? Nope.

Nothing. He just knows he as to fight someone in 15 minutes and has to arm himself with what he thinks best. Given the circumstances its a guess with what he would take.

Soljer
Originally posted by B.A
Nope.

Nothing. He just knows he as to fight someone in 15 minutes and has to arm himself with what he thinks best. Given the circumstances its a guess with what he would take.

Then Cage dominates - if I recall correctly, he's proven immune to gas attacks in the past, and that's really all Batman could bring to the game.

lando005
Originally posted by B.A
Nope.

Nothing. He just knows he as to fight someone in 15 minutes and has to arm himself with what he thinks best. Given the circumstances its a guess with what he would take. given the terms of the fight cage stands a good chance of wining this 6-7/10

B.A
Then Cage dominates - if I recall correctly, he's proven immune to gas attacks in the past, and that's really all Batman could bring to the game. He has other weapons. Isn't it presumed he would take his top weapon? Is gas really all he can bring to the game.

JediSamuraiMRB
15 minutes is plenty of time to learn all he can about Cage. Also since fight is in Gotham City, unless Cage knows each and everything about Batman's own home turf, Batman can certainly use that to his advantage .

Kutulu
15 minutes prep?

You kiddin' me? 15 minutes is way too much for Batman.

Spite.

B.A
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
15 minutes is plenty of time to learn all he can about Cage. Also since fight is in Gotham City, unless Cage knows each and everything about Batman's own home turf, Batman can certainly use that to his advantage . he doesn't get any knowledge of who he faces. Try reading what I write. no expression

tkitna
Batman with the prep probably wins the majority.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by B.A
Batman has 15 minutes prep.

Current Cage.

Takes place in Gotham. Who wins?

were does it say here that he gets no knowledge of who he facing?

B.A
Originally posted by B.A
He doesn't.

Originally posted by B.A
Nope.

Read more.

Hammer = owned. smokin'

lando005
i think he just called you his b*tch

B.A
Originally posted by lando005
i think he just called you his b*tch I called him my *****?

Quite possibly. stick out tongue

Val
http://i7.tinypic.com/8b4qmgh.jpg

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by B.A
he doesn't get any knowledge of who he faces. Try reading what I write. no expression

Batman ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.