Booster Gold vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Battle takes place on the surface of Oa. Who wins?

Bentley
So I'm getting that nobody knows Booster Gold.

B.A
Oh we know don't worry.

Bentley
People just don't like my battles, I should do Wolverine/Hulk fights to get the hype from people!

B.A
Or you would get verbally owned.

Either way is fine.

Bentley
Man thats polite. Do we even know each other?

B.A
I wasn't being rude I was just being honest.

You make Wolverine Vs Hulk you will get cat pictures and more. laughing out loud

I need a link to that site.

Bentley
Yeah, but I meant "threads that include either Wolverine or Hulk", which for some reason seems to draw lots of people. I mean, seriously, some guys are still posting in the Hulk vs Flash thread.

B.A
Oh lol.

Yeah for some reason people think Huc can beat Flash. Crazy talk.

But anyway wouldn't MAGS BE ABLE TO RIP HIS ARMOR OFF THEN KILL HIM?

Damn caps.

Bentley
Well, you see people giving Ironman the win over Mags, I just wanted to give Booster a chance here. Most of DC heroes have over the top qualities and I was looking for some that I could pair with mid tiers. Hence this post.

Gecko4lif
Magneto rapes the c lister

Red Shift
Yeaaah I'm going to guess Booster's costume gets stripped off him in about 0.25 seconds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hasn't boosters armor been seen going thru space? Anything built for space travel is heavily shielded against magnetic distruption or attack.

Red Shift
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Hasn't boosters armor been seen going thru space? Anything built for space travel is heavily shielded against magnetic distruption or attack.

Random space energy and someone who can easily warp adamantium are on completely different levels.

TricksterPriest
I'm actually not sure about this one. Booster's stuff is from the 25th century, or is that the 30th? I forget.

Would Supernova fare any better?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Red Shift
Random space energy and someone who can easily warp adamantium are on completely different levels.

Warping adamantium, a metal, is much different than breaching the shields of somethign made to encounter and adjust to forces beyond what magneto can do. Becuz a space suit like that can go thru a supernova which has far more magnetic potency than magneto can muster.

TricksterPriest
Booster's suit has gone through a supernova?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Booster's suit has gone through a supernova?

I dont' know. LOL. He sucks as a character to me. But If I researched it, I can find out the max of his suit. I dont' think mags can do it tho. The tech is too advanced.

Red Shift
I dont' know. LOL. He sucks as a character to me. But If I researched it, I can find out the max of his suit. I dont' think mags can do it tho. The tech is too advanced.

So you're flat out bullshitting. Good to know.

Suit sure didn't look supernova proof when Doomsday almost killed him.

endrict
Originally posted by Bentley
So I'm getting that nobody knows Booster Gold.

Is that the guy in the blue costume with a red cape?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you're flat out bullshitting. Good to know.

Suit sure didn't look supernova proof when Doomsday almost killed him.

Hmm, But Skeets completely upgraded the suit( bet you didnt' know that). And the suit actually saved Boosters life. The force shields weren't breached. doomday's punch was over powering his flight power.

Red Shift
Hmm, But Skeets completely upgraded the suit( bet you didnt' know that). And the suit actually saved Boosters life. The force shields weren't breached. doomday's punch was over powering his flight power.

Doomsday's punches nearly put him in a coma.

Try again.

And show me his armor surviving "supernova" level attacks.

I'm waiting.

Red Shift
Nvr's been caught in another lie!

Lie #1 - "DS nearly killed Superman and didn't even lift a finger."

Lie #2 - "You obviously don't know your facts. The infinity man is actually more powerful than DS. He has truly infinite strength and durability and is quite abit above the top tier. Literally embarrassing superman."

Lie #3 - "Cosmic blast against the Thing and A weaker thor? That thor was never as good as The classic talking thor."

Lie #4 - "Becuz a space suit like that can go thru a supernova which has far more magnetic potency than magneto can muster." (Booster Gold)

nvrbeenwthagirl

Lie #2 - "You obviously don't know your facts. The infinity man is actually more powerful than DS. He has truly infinite strength and durability and is quite abit above the top tier. Literally embarrassing superman."

Lie #3 - "Cosmic blast against the Thing and A weaker thor? That thor was never as good as The classic talking thor."

Lie #4 - "Becuz a space suit like that can go thru a supernova which has far more magnetic potency than magneto can muster." (Booster Gold) are you a dummy or what? When trick asked me, i said no, I wasn't sure, but I could research it. Reported for trolling.

Decimus

Lie #4 - "Becuz a space suit like that can go thru a supernova which has far more magnetic potency than magneto can muster." (Booster Gold)

That is hilarious he's been keeping tabs on you Nvr.

Symmetric Chaos

'kay so I'm pretty sure AJ came back before you. Which means you're either Whirly or Yahman hmm

batdude123
This is funny.

BG is outclassed.

Red Shift
Originally posted by batdude123
This is funny.

BG is outclassed.

No way. I think he can take supernova level explosions!

I never heard of it happening, or even read a comic where it did happened, but I'm going to imagine that it did...

I'll be back in six months after my fruitless quest to find that feat...!

UniOmni
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
'kay so I'm pretty sure AJ came back before you. Which means you're either Whirly or Yahman hmm

He's neither.

Red Shift
Srsly u guys...

Srsly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.