Hercules vs X-men Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
X-men consisting of....

Wolverine, Colossus, Storm, Jubilee

B.A
What is with the threads??

Anyway according to 2damn, Storm solos.

celestialdemon
Storm for da ownz! smurphdurthumbup

SuperiorTech
Team

Battlehammer
colossus could do it by him self. Logan could. Storm could. Hell current jublee could likly give him hell.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Battlehammer
colossus could do it by him self. Logan could. Storm could. Hell current jublee could likly give him hell.

What have we seen current jublee do that would make you say that.

Battlehammer
she is over a 100 tonner now lol.

she a tech hero

SuperiorTech
she is over a 100 tonner now lol.

she a tech hero

I have been reading new warriors I asked what has she DONE that would make you think she can give herc hell.

llagrok
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I have been reading new warriors I asked what has she DONE that would make you think she can give herc hell.

According to Creshosk the train she lifted over her head weighed 130 ton.

I don't think she's done anything that let's her compete with Herc.

redhotrash
Storm unfortunately would solo Herc. I can see Wolverine or maybe Colossus getting knocked out here, but even thats unlikely since the 2 work so well together as a team.

Battlehammer

I said likly. There not enough to go on as of yet.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by redhotrash
Storm unfortunately would solo Herc. I can see Wolverine or maybe Colossus getting knocked out here, but even thats unlikely since the 2 work so well together as a team.
Logan could take herc him self

colossus would likly lose the majority,but hell he give herc one hell of a fight.

jrodslam
Wait. So Jubilee isnt dead?

Battlehammer
why would she be dead lol?

jrodslam
why would she be dead lol?

She died in Origins? Didnt she?

Battlehammer
naw. Logan turned him self into save her.

Marvel would not let such a shitty arc be the end of jublee lol

Soljer
Colossus could not take Hercules. no expression.

Battlehammer
I said he would likly lose the majority, but he give a fight and it take awhile

llagrok
I think Colossus would lose almost 10/10

Battlehammer
I agree with that actaully lol. I just dident want to get bashed for saying so lol

endrict
Storm solos.

endrict
Can Herc take a fastball special?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by endrict
Can Herc take a fastball special?

yeah move out of the way.

endrict
yeah move out of the way.

I mean if he gets hit with it.

cmack
hercules is a ****in god, storm is not going to solo

endrict
Originally posted by cmack
hercules is a ****in god, storm is not going to solo

I know he's a God.

Battlehammer
actaully her or wolverine could solo this

cmack
he kicks there ass, go read the respect thread

Soljer
I, earnestly, think that the X-men take this. Storm and Colossus can do plenty to distract him for quite a while - plenty of time for Logan to get a lethal shot in.

endrict
Yeah, Storm and Jubilee Blinds/distracts Herc while Colossus and Logan works on a fast ball special.

Team takes is.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by cmack
he kicks there ass, go read the respect thread

seen it and nothing in it suggest to me that Logan can't do it im self......

unless this is immortal herc.

mortal herc would get beat the majority by logan..........

leonidas
if this is the immortal variety he has SOME chance. storm would be the problem. you'd need to do some heavy-ass politicking to make me think jubilee can come close to taking him even with her tech enhancements. he's solo'd the wrecking crew and even drugged a whole GANG of masters of evil had hell taking him out. he's battled firelord 1on1 and my favourite ever future version fracking ko'd ZEUS. that's what herc can do when done well.

realistically, logan would be bfr'd about 3 secs into the fight. colossus could also be dealt with that way or simply beat into submission, which would take a little longer. crushing jub's tech wouldn't be an issue, but storm? if this isn't forum-storm, he has a chance, but fliers always have an big advanatge over herc. he throws well, and can shockwave but it would be difficult to reach her before she either weakened him enough for the others to take him down, or she did it herself.

one-dimensionality as usual, has it's drawbacks.

Battlehammer
mortal herc would get stomp

Soljer
mortal herc would get stomp

Currently, there is no distinction between mortal and immortal Hercules.

redhotrash
I'd think he could knock Wolverine out honestly. I always figured Herc was a hell of a fighter and wouldnt be surprised if he could take Wolverine and Colossus together, but thats assuming Storm isnt smacking him with lightning bolts and force winds.

Mr. Slippyfist
Herc throws Manhattan at them... shifty

Al Masudi
Originally posted by leonidas
if this is the immortal variety he has SOME chance. storm would be the problem. you'd need to do some heavy-ass politicking to make me think jubilee can come close to taking him even with her tech enhancements. he's solo'd the wrecking crew and even drugged a whole GANG of masters of evil had hell taking him out. he's battled firelord 1on1 and my favourite ever future version fracking ko'd ZEUS. that's what herc can do when done well.

realistically, logan would be bfr'd about 3 secs into the fight. colossus could also be dealt with that way or simply beat into submission, which would take a little longer. crushing jub's tech wouldn't be an issue, but storm? if this isn't forum-storm, he has a chance, but fliers always have an big advanatge over herc. he throws well, and can shockwave but it would be difficult to reach her before she either weakened him enough for the others to take him down, or she did it herself.

one-dimensionality as usual, has it's drawbacks.

Sounds about right to me....

i'd have to give the win to Hercules.
whatever Storm does to him will affect Wolverine and Colossus
in addition to Herc, because of the proximity of the hand-to-hand fighting
that WILL be taking place....

Bouboumaster
Team 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.