Galactus and his creations Vs Asmodel and heaven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The Spectre isnt included just the angels that have defended heaven. Presence is a no go as well.

Avlon
Heralds and Galan get crushed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Heralds and Galan get crushed. Heaven is laughable. Its been conquered twice with ease. Galactus,Morg,Silver Surfer and Tyrant could crush heaven on there own.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Galactus,Morg,Silver Surfer and Tyrant could crush heaven on there own.

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Heaven is laughable. Its been conquered twice with ease. Galactus,Morg,Silver Surfer and Tyrant could crush heaven on there own.

Heaven has Lucifer and Mikey.

Mr.Biscuits
The Spectre isnt included just the angels that have defended heaven. Presence is a no go as well.
Michael via sweet chin music...

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Heaven has Lucifer and Mikey. Michael and Lucy didnt defend heaven, we are talking about dc characters only here. Heaven was crushed twice and neither of these two characters showed up to defend it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Michael via sweet chin music... Since when has Michael defended heaven in dc. Twice I saw heaven crushed so why didnt Michael just save the day?

Avlon
Heaven>Cosmics.

Heaven designs them and the rules that allow them to exist.

Galan and his heralds=pwned.

But enough of this silly bait thread.

Thanks for the laughs Quan. smile

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Michael via sweet chin music...
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Heaven>Cosmics.

Heaven designs them and the rules that allow them to exist.

Galan and his heralds=pwned.

But enough of this silly bait thread.

Thanks for the laughs Quan. smile You are providing me wit the laughs. I mean Cronus and Asmodel did it with ease. Heaven would be stomped. It isnt anything special in dc. smile

Sirius77
Cronus had almost all of the gw... Asmodel... is just Asmodel.

The heralds get pwned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Cronus had almost all of the gw... Asmodel... is just Asmodel.

The heralds get pwned. Who takes out Galactus and Tyrant?

Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Martian Manhunter almost kill an angle with MV (along with Aquaman, and Wonder Woman beating one)...

I mean, if Lucifer or Mike came in, they could solo... but I've never seen anything impressive from any other angle (minus Assy) personally. erm

Sirius77
Who takes out Galactus and Tyrant?

All of the eagle hosts have the ability to disrupt incorporeal forms.

Also, your forgetting about duma, angel of silence. And elaine.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Martian Manhunter almost kill an angle with MV (along with Aquaman, and Wonder Woman beating one)...

I mean, if Lucifer or Mike came in, they could solo... but I've never seen anything impressive from any other angle (minus Assy) personally. erm

Duma. The angel that captured michael. Zauriel. etc...

quanchi112

I mean, if Lucifer or Mike came in, they could solo... but I've never seen anything impressive from any other angle (minus Assy) personally. erm Bob saget to the rescue. This is what I have been saying. Besides those two angels you mentioned who havent come to Dc heaven's aid, I havent been impressed at all with any angel outside Asmodel.

Galactus>Asmodel

Tyrant>Asmodel

quanchi112
All of the eagle hosts have the ability to disrupt incorporeal forms.

Also, your forgetting about duma, angel of silence. And elaine. Post me a scan or something about Duma.

Isnt Elaine a vertigo character?

Mr. Slippyfist
Duma. The angel that captured michael. I don't know who that is. smile

Zauriel. etc... Heh... ?

Sirius77
I don't know who that is. smile

Heh... ?

Duma was almost equal to michael. Not alot, like the same way conner was to superman. Maybe less.

The angel the captured michael... I cant remeber his name.

Also, does sok count? He is an angel.

Sirius77
Post me a scan or something about Duma.

Isnt Elaine a vertigo character?

Same company. Still a part of the dc multiverse. The specter has met luc, and hes elaines uncle.

Mr. Slippyfist
Duma was almost equal to michael. Not alot, like the same way conner was to superman. Maybe less.

Also, does sok count? He is an angel. To quote Jesus... "Scans or it didn't happen."

SOK? From Vertigo? Heh... If we allow him, then apparently God doesn't exist in DC... but if we use Elaine... apparently she's God.smile

Avlon

MM was an angel at the time as well...and he got stomped by Azzy.

King Kandy
I assume we are only using the Mainstream DC universe...

No Michael, Lucifer, Duma, Elaine, SoK, etc...

Avlon
You are providing me wit the laughs. I mean Cronus and Asmodel did it with ease. Heaven would be stomped. It isnt anything special in dc. smile

A Magneto clone took out Galactus.

Angels would stomp him...especially King Angels.

You are hilarious. Thanks for the entertainment.

Mr. Slippyfist
MM was an angel at the time as well...and he got stomped by Azzy. As was Wonder Woman, and Aquaman?

Also, are you talking about when he fought the Bull Host, when the JLA had to deal with Assy (and Supes Blue was stalemating him... heh), or when they were fighting angles?

Sirius77
To quote Jesus... "Scans or it didn't happen."

SOK? From Vertigo? Heh... If we allow him, then apparently God doesn't exist in DC... but if we use Elaine... apparently she's God.smile

About what?

Mr. Slippyfist
A Magneto clone took out Galactus. Eh?

And if you're talking about Guardian, which I assume you are... Galactus was extremely weakened, and his powers didn't work right in that universe, or some shit... not to mention Guardian was above Quasar, and such in that scene, and his tech was specifically built to beat Galactus. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
About what? Duma.

Sirius77
People are forgetting that a scream from the eagle host can disrupt incorporeal forms. Even specters.

Sirius77
Duma.

You dont think he exists?

Mr. Slippyfist
You dont think he exists? I never said that.
I just want scans to show his power... or at the very least, some issue numbers. smile

Avlon
Eh?

And if you're talking about Guardian, which I assume you are... Galactus was extremely weakened, and his powers didn't work right in that universe, or some shit... not to mention Guardian was above Quasar, and such in that scene, and his tech was specifically built to beat Galactus. smile

Angels>Guardian.

And Galan still lost. smile

If Galactus powers didn't work right in an alternate universe..then how are they supposed to work in heaven considering it's a divine place?

He's screwed.

Mr. Slippyfist
Angels>Guardian.

And Galan still lost. smile I'd say "based on?", but I'm guessing it would get me nowhere...
The big names though, sure. smile

Context is nice. smile

Avlon
As was Wonder Woman, and Aquaman?

Also, are you talking about when he fought the Bull Host, when the JLA had to deal with Assy (and Supes Blue was stalemating him... heh), or when they were fighting angles?

Aquamans hook to able to grab one..but AM still couldn't touch one himself directly.

WW is a divine being. Galan isn't.

Galactus got pwned by Guardian.

Avlon
I'd say "based on?", but I'm guessing it would get me nowhere...
The big names though, sure. smile

Context is nice. smile

Do humans burst into ash just by touching guardian?

If magnetism affected Galan that bad...what would an angelic scream do to him?

Mr. Slippyfist
Aquamans hook to able to grab one..but AM still couldn't touch one himself directly.

WW is a divine being. Galan isn't.

Galactus got pwned by Guardian. Must be why AM was able to punch one in the booby...

Which would make Martian Manhunter's MV divine as well...

Not gunna work. smile

Sirius77
I never said that.
I just want scans to show his power... or at the very least, some issue numbers. smile

Believe it or whatever, I dont know the issue number and I dont have scans. But whatever.

Mr. Slippyfist
Do humans burst into ash just by touching guardian?

If magnetism affected Galan that bad...what would an angelic scream do to him? No. But I can't see what that has to do with power...

Pants.

Less than it did to Martian Manhunter, and JLA I'm afraid. smile

kevdude
Asmodel+Heaven win. The angels was seen getting everything ready in case Maggadden destroyed everything. They then at the last minute saved the day. OWAW they didn't care and The Spectre, Phantom Stranger plus others said Imperiex should have won. Also The Word would prob show up in case Heaven is under major threat, though he's DC Vertigo, he'd look at them and they all die wink

Avlon
Must be why AM was able to punch one in the booby...

Which would make Martian Manhunter's MV divine as well...

Not gunna work. smile

True..I'll give u a point on that.

You forgot to mention that the angel was able to heal in a split second by altering his frequency to a higher level to be completely unhurt.

They also can't die like Galan can.

Mr. Slippyfist
You forgot to mention that the angel was able to heal in a split second by altering his frequency to a higher level to be completely unhurt.

They also can't die like Galan can. Was that the point?
Also, I wonder what a much more powerful blast would do...
Also, didn't Wonder Woman knock that angle out right after the blast of MV?

So, immortality is relevant to threads now? Why did you ever argue about Thanos vs Superman back when Thanos was alive, and painted as immortal then? confused

Avlon
Was that the point?
Also, I wonder what a much more powerful blast would do...
Also, didn't Wonder Woman knock that angle out right after the blast of MV?

So, immortality is relevant to threads now? Why did you ever argue about Thanos vs Superman back when Thanos was alive, and painted as immortal then? confused

He was stunned when she caught him by surprised...but was up a panel later completely unhurt.

Do u expect Galan and a few heralds to be able to win when there are countless numbers of beings like that? That guy was just a foot soldier.

As for Thanos and Superman.... Thanos has admitted he can die quite a few times..and he's dead now. smile

Larceny
He was stunned when she caught him by surprised...but was up a panel later completely unhurt.

Do u expect Galan and a few heralds to be able to win when there are countless numbers of beings like that? That guy was just a foot soldier.

As for Thanos and Superman.... Thanos has admitted he can die quite a few times..and he's dead now. smile

Could that be because he's no longer banned from death, but now seemingly become death itself? confused

Mr. Slippyfist

As for Thanos and Superman.... Thanos has admitted he can die quite a few times..and he's dead now. smile Looked like he was pretty knocked out...

I never said they'd win. I just said I've seen nothing from angles that put them at the level they're at in this thread. smile

When did Thanos admit he could die? He wasn't dead back when the Thanos vs Superman threads were in abundance...

Avlon
Looked like he was pretty knocked out...

I never said they'd win. I just said I've seen nothing from angles that put them at the level they're at in this thread. smile

When did Thanos admit he could die? He wasn't dead back when the Thanos vs Superman threads were in abundance...

Nuclear bomb during IG.

Omega.

When Morg almost made him a head shorter.

When fighting his own clone.

We can disagree on the semantics.... but as long as we agree on the outcome..it's fine with me.

Avlon
Originally posted by Larceny
Could that be because he's no longer banned from death, but now seemingly become death itself? confused

If Thanos became death...that would actually be cool.

He'd probably be a far more interesting character with that dynamic thrown in.

Deathstroke
Is Zauriel just a standard angel?

Avlon
Zauriel gave up most of his angelic abilities...such as his invulnerabilty.

He got to keep a few things...such as his angelic scream, his angel mind, and some angel weapons.

If his body dies though, he has no problem coming right back.

Bouboumaster
*Galactus arrives in heaven*
"Good... Bad... I'm the man with the gun."
*Then Galactus shoot everyone and everything with is good buddy The Ultimate Nullifer, his creation.*

Deathstroke
How many angels are in heaven for this fight? It would seem like there'd be at least one angel for every human with guardian angels and all so that'd be about 6.6 billion angels.

That's a lot of angels.

quanchi112
Same company. Still a part of the dc multiverse. The specter has met luc, and hes elaines uncle. Nope sorry but nboth times someone threatened heaven none of these characters did a damn thing. This is dc and not vertigo. smile

quanchi112
Angels>Guardian.

And Galan still lost. smile

If Galactus powers didn't work right in an alternate universe..then how are they supposed to work in heaven considering it's a divine place?

He's screwed. You dont read marvel at all. I read both stories when heaven was overtaken. It was done quite easily.

quanchi112
Zauriel gave up most of his angelic abilities...such as his invulnerabilty.

He got to keep a few things...such as his angelic scream, his angel mind, and some angel weapons.

If his body dies though, he has no problem coming right back. They didnt seem unkillable when asmodel took them out or when Cronus was oneshotting them. Face it heaven isnt impressive at all. Galactus crushes solar systems while Asmodel wrestles with Superman.

laughing It wouldnt take more than 5 seconds for Tyrant or Galactus to crush Superman.

quanchi112
True..I'll give u a point on that.

They also can't die like Galan can. They arent healing from the un. smile

Avlon
Originally posted by Deathstroke
How many angels are in heaven for this fight? It would seem like there'd be at least one angel for every human with guardian angels and all so that'd be about 6.6 billion angels.

That's a lot of angels.

The angels are for all beings at the very least.

That is a lot of angels.

quanchi112
The angels are for all beings at the very least.

That is a lot of angels. There didnt seem to be tha many defending heaven against Cronus. He had just a few wit him and they were crushing heaven. I guess their numbers didnt matter.

We havent seen that many in heaven defending it so why do you say there are this many?

On panel there werent.

smile

Avlon
They didnt seem unkillable when asmodel took them out or when Cronus was oneshotting them. Face it heaven isnt impressive at all. Galactus crushes solar systems while Asmodel wrestles with Superman.

laughing It wouldnt take more than 5 seconds for Tyrant or Galactus to crush Superman.

Show me where an angel was actually killed. smile

It would take Asmodel 5 seconds to crush guardian.

Face it..while Asmodel was conquering heaven...Galactus was a battery for annihilus. laughing

quanchi112
Show me where an angel was actually killed. smile

It would take Asmodel 5 seconds to crush guardian.

Face it..while Asmodel was conquering heaven...Galactus was a battery for annihilus. laughing Galactus was attacked by Tenebrous and Aegis. Thats why and they would rape these angels who were being oneshotted. This thread isnt about guardian its about Galactus.

Deathstroke
There didnt seem to be tha many defending heaven against Cronus. He had just a few wit him and they were crushing heaven. I guess their numbers didnt matter.

We havent seen that many in heaven defending it so why do you say there are this many?

On panel there werent.

smile

To be fair that'd be a hell of a lot of angels to squeeze onto a splash page. big grin

edit: The reason I said 6.6 billion is because Zauriel was a guardian angel and guardian angels each guard one person. 6.6 billion is about the current population of the earth.

Avlon
Galactus was attacked by Tenebrous and Aegis. Thats why and they would rape these angels who were being oneshotted. This thread isnt about guardian its about Galactus.

Who got beat by the amazing power of teh magnetism!

smile

Heaven for the easy win.

quanchi112
Who got beat by the amazing power of teh magnetism!

smile

Heaven for the easy win. Heres just a glimpse at how easy it would be for Galactus.

Cronus pwning heaven.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwv2150-08.jpg

One pussy down. Oh lookey he was oneshotted. laughing laughing

Bouboumaster
What about the Ultimate Nullifer?

TricksterPriest
With the full power of the Godwave.............That example fails. durno

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
With the full power of the Godwave.............That example fails. durno All they had to do is knock the damn sickle out of his hand.

laughing laughing

WW just knocked it out. Thats all they had to do.

laughing laughing WW stopped him but these pussy angels couldnt.

If you read the story youd know this.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What about the Ultimate Nullifer? Its included.

Avlon
Heres just a glimpse at how easy it would be for Galactus.

Cronus pwning heaven.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwv2150-08.jpg

One pussy down. Oh lookey he was oneshotted. laughing laughing

Godwave>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus. smile

Guardian>Galactus.

Mr. Slippyfist
Nuclear bomb during IG.

Omega.

When Morg almost made him a head shorter.

When fighting his own clone.

We can disagree on the semantics.... but as long as we agree on the outcome..it's fine with me. You mean when he faked his own death... laughing

And Omega was supposedly twice as powerful as Galactus. Which should be enough to override Death's hold... but even if he didn't survive, he is banned from Death's realm, so I can't see him actually dying.
However, I'll give you that one, but it would still be above Superman's power to do so.

Ah... never happened. no expression

When he was talking about there only being one Thanos? And said 'Astral Suicide'? Hardly enough, but I guess I'll give it to you.

I don't care about that fight... I just wondered why it matters now how immortal someone is, when it didn't matter then. erm

Hazsekswthurmom
All they had to do is knock the damn sickle out of his hand.

laughing laughing

WW just knocked it out. Thats all they had to do.

laughing laughing WW stopped him but these pussy angels couldnt.

If you read the story youd know this.

laughing Why do you call everything you see as weak, a pussy? You one of dem vagina haters?

Avlon
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Why do you call everything you see as weak, a pussy? You one of dem vagina haters?

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight100-27.jpg

smile

Board Walker

Also, does sok count? He is an angel. \

Captured Michael, after Michael was weak from fighting Lucifer and the rest of the rebellion.

Board Walker
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight100-27.jpg

smile

Is that space ghost?

quanchi112
Godwave>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus. smile

Guardian>Galactus. It was just in the sickle. All you had to do is disarm it and all those angels couldnt do it.

WW>angels in heaven in that story

Dc really doesnt give the angels that much credit at all.

quanchi112
Bottom line is heaven was curbstomped twice. Both times someone wanted to take it by force it was done with ease.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bottom line is heaven was curbstomped twice. Both times someone wanted to take it by force it was done with ease.
No matter that Cronus is a sky father of the titans. titans were before even the gods. Yes, cronus was a push over who could be beaten by aunt may. You logic just fails.

quanchi112
No matter that Cronus is a sky father of the titans. titans were before even the gods. Yes, cronus was a push over who could be beaten by aunt may. You logic just fails. Galactus >Cronus>Asmodel

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus >Cronus>Asmodel

wink
Becuz you said so. You guys do that a lot over there at the other forum dont' you?

quanchi112
Becuz you said so. You guys do that a lot over there at the other forum dont' you? Im going by on panel feats and Galactus role in his universe.

Why where would you rank them?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Im going by on panel feats and Galactus role in his universe.

Why where would you rank them?

Galactus is a semi abstractual being. Asmodel is the Host of heaven's army. Odin is marvel's most powerful skyfather. They win.

quanchi112
Galactus is a semi abstractual being. Asmodel is the Host of heaven's army. Odin is marvel's most powerful skyfather. They win. Again post me some of Asmodels cool feats. I have shown that angles rally arent all that. I mean Superman wrestled him to a standstill, now while I think Asmodel should have won he hasnt proven to me that hes that powerful.

Again show me some Asmodel feats.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again post me some of Asmodels cool feats. I have shown that angles rally arent all that. I mean Superman wrestled him to a standstill, now while I think Asmodel should have won he hasnt proven to me that hes that powerful.

You do realize that was like one of the most powerful versions of superman ever right? And that When asmodel wears a flesh suit, he's depowered. And still far above the top tier. Now please, get lost. You are doign all of this arguing against asmodel and none against odin, tells me you are a marvel biased troll.

Avlon
Again post me some of Asmodels cool feats. I have shown that angles rally arent all that. I mean Superman wrestled him to a standstill, now while I think Asmodel should have won he hasnt proven to me that hes that powerful.

And Guardian KO'd Galactus. Wow...Superman blue would have pwned Galan too! smile

fatgogeta
Michael and Lucifer have both appeared in the Spectre comics. They annihilate Galan.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Michael and Lucifer have both appeared in the Spectre comics. They annihilate Galan.

I think what quanchi is trying to say is neither one came to heaven's defense when it was invaded so it doesn't make sense that they would now.

I agree that they would definitely beat Galactus if they did show up, though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I think what quanchi is trying to say is neither one came to heaven's defense when it was invaded so it doesn't make sense that they would now.

I agree that they would definitely beat Galactus if they did show up, though. Yes that is what I have said. I have said this in more than one post. They are vertigo characters and people just want to inculde them in dc when they didnt show up either time heaven got owned.

Im sure they could beat on Galactus to but without them the angels get pimpslapped. smile

quanchi112
And Guardian KO'd Galactus. Wow...Superman blue would have pwned Galan too! smile A weakened version of Galactus.

smile

This isnt a weak Galactus.

Superman struggles with shadow demons and had to have his as saved. Poor guy.

Soljer
Yes that is what I have said. I have said this in more than one post. They are vertigo characters and people just want to inculde them in dc when they didnt show up either time heaven got owned.

Im sure they could beat on Galactus to but without them the angels get pimpslapped. smile

Then, including them or not, this is a spite thread by the very definition.

Thusly; why make it?

quanchi112
You do realize that was like one of the most powerful versions of superman ever right? And that When asmodel wears a flesh suit, he's depowered. And still far above the top tier. Now please, get lost. You are doign all of this arguing against asmodel and none against odin, tells me you are a marvel biased troll. Who has Asmodel beaten? Quit giving me excuses please.

Featwise Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asmodel

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Then, including them or not, this is a spite thread by the very definition.

Thusly; why make it? Becuz avlon disagreed. He thinks its spite the other way around. I wanted to make this thread becuz he made the claim that heaven would beat on Galactus. He brought this up not me.

Soljer
Becuz avlon disagreed. He thinks its spite the other way around. I wanted to make this thread becuz he made the claim that heaven would beat on Galactus. He brought this up not me.

You created the thread. Creating a thread to 'prove a point' is also classified under spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
You created the thread. Creating a thread to 'prove a point' is also classified under spite. Its only spite if everyone else shares my viewpoint? Do you think this is spite in Galactus favor?

Soljer
No.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A weakened version of Galactus.

smile

This isnt a weak Galactus.

Superman struggles with shadow demons and had to have his as saved. Poor guy.

And yet you use the argument that superman pwns ds, and turn around and talk trash about superman needing help from DS power? You are the WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

Galan007
Superman blue would have pwned Galan too! smile Sweet Jesus.

Plz tell me you said that just to piss quanch off. srsly

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Sweet Jesus.

IN that Situation, SMP would have. I can't see it going any other way since SMB>Guardian.

Avlon
Originally posted by Galan007
Sweet Jesus.

It's an example of Quan's A-B-Z lajik.

Avlon
Who has Asmodel beaten? Quit giving me excuses please.

Featwise Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asmodel

Losswise.... Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>Asmodel.

Asmodel - Plot device/Presence/God's Wrath Spectre.

Galan....too many to count + guardian.

And this is spite....you made it to prove a point and simply made a thread where Galactus cannot win.

LOL that you think Galan has a chance in hell to take over heaven.

pr1983
Spite threads... great.

quan, whether you THINK everyone shares your viewpoint or not, spite is spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.