Crazy Chick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
This one girl sits behind me, and starts randomly insulting me while I'm trying to talk to someone out of nowhere. I've pretty much never talked to her before, so we just tried ignoring her. But then, it got obnoxious, and my friend and I realised how rude this was, so after she won't stop, I turn around and say "please, will you just shut up?! Dang, lady! Stop insulting people! What did we ever do?"
Then she starts yelling to me about how HORRIBLE she's having it, when all of that sounded like a Tuesday in Boothbay(a very violent place I used to live in for about 4 years), so I go "Memememememe stop! I just want you to stop being rude! That's it!"
Then she says behind me "I'm gonna kill that kid" over and over and over and over and over while I was turned around!
And then she starts insulting the teacher randomly like a biatch, and gets sent to the office asap.
I'm just sitting there thinking "What the hell just happened?"
Just one of those wow moments.

=Tired Hiker=
Demonic possession? blink

Toku King
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Demonic possession? blink

I didn't know the Devil was that irritating.

BackFire
Rape her.

Toku King
Originally posted by BackFire
Rape her.

Fire'd probably spit out of her butthole or something.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Toku King
This one girl sits behind me, and starts randomly insulting me while I'm trying to talk to someone out of nowhere. I've pretty much never talked to her before, so we just tried ignoring her. But then, it got obnoxious, and my friend and I realised how rude this was, so after she won't stop, I turn around and say "please, will you just shut up?! Dang, lady! Stop insulting people! What did we ever do?"
Then she starts yelling to me about how HORRIBLE she's having it, when all of that sounded like a Tuesday in Boothbay(a very violent place I used to live in for about 4 years), so I go "Memememememe stop! I just want you to stop being rude! That's it!"
Then she says behind me "I'm gonna kill that kid" over and over and over and over and over while I was turned around!
And then she starts insulting the teacher randomly like a biatch, and gets sent to the office asap.
I'm just sitting there thinking "What the hell just happened?"
Just one of those wow moments. herbnonelulz?

BackFire
Fire'd probably spit out of her butthole or something.

The warmer the better.

Bloigen
I realised how rude this was, so after she won't stop, I turn around and say "please, will you just shut up?! Dang, lady! Stop insulting people! What did we ever do?"

You should have punched her in the boobs instead, that way, you hurt her and get a little pleasure while you're there.

=Tired Hiker=
I didn't know the Devil was that irritating.

I just meant a demon.

Toku King
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I just meant a demon.

I doubt even they're that annoying.

Röland
Rape her.

MR.Grum

Mairuzu
was she hot

TRH
We will fight the heathens

Secretus
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/rapelol.gif

Cuqua
She likes you.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Secretus
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/rapelol.gif

Hit me on MSN, nigga. What's really good?

Kosta
Rape her.

Scythe
Tourettes?

Toku King
Originally posted by Cuqua
She likes you.

HIGHLY doubt that.

Toku King
Originally posted by Scythe
Tourettes?

That isn't tourettes. That's anger issues.

MR.Grum
HIGHLY doubt that. agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.