Hitman's BattleField!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Ok here it is. Pick one person from each group and find the super uber 3-man team!!!! The person who undeniably has the best team is the MASTER!!! evil face Oh yea, if someone already picked a character they cannot be used by anyone else.

Sub-Skyfather (Transcendent)

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer,Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Circe, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange (classic), Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, The General (Shaggy Man), Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solomon Grundy (Peak), Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Tanaraq, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus

Herald:

High:
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Qztr, The Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R and AS), Thor, The Void

Middle:
Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet,Captain Marvel (DC), Damien Hellstrom, Doomsday, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Kid Omega, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Quasar, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Swamp Thing, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Wonder Woman

My Team
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Captain Marvel big grin

Soljer
You've definitely lost...

cmack
superboy prime
king thor
dr. strange

Hitman911
Originally posted by cmack
superboy prime
king thor
dr. strange Umm.. I said one from each group(level)
as in Sub-Sky,Herald, and Middle.Thanx big grin

Hitman911
Originally posted by Soljer
You've definitely lost... Your team? roll eyes (sarcastic)

cmack
Originally posted by Hitman911
Umm.. I said one from each group(level)
as in Sub-Sky,Herald, and Middle.Thanx big grin super boy prime, cyborg superman, orion

Gecko4lif
supes 1 mill
void
Morg

Hitman911
Originally posted by cmack
super boy prime, cyborg superman, orion I think my team can beat yours stick out tongue

Hitman911
Respect Cpt, Marvel!!!

MightyEInherjar
Tyrant
Cyborg Superman
Quasar

Beats OP pretty handily.

Hitman911
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Tyrant
Cyborg Superman
Quasar

Beats OP pretty handily. your team get pwnd!!!

celestialdemon
King Thor
The Void
Gladiator

Hitman911
what is the difference between The Void and Void?

MightyEInherjar
your team get pwnd!!!

Care to explain how?

Tyrant >/= Thanos
Cyborg Superman > Silver Surfer
Quasar > Captain Marvel

celestialdemon
what is the difference between The Void and Void?

Void is the Wildcats character who has teleportation and precognition powers. The Void is the evil side to Sentry.

Hitman911
Care to explain how?
Cyborg Superman > Silver Surfer
laughing laughing out loud

MightyEInherjar
laughing laughing out loud

Right. Care to prove me wrong, Tex?

Hitman911
Right. Care to prove me wrong, Tex? the same reason Steel would lose to Magneto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.