Mace Windu verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
who the weakest being that can take

Mace going all out

also Mace going h2h no range force attacks or light saber

clone war is cannon.

Ultra Omega
canon*. :d:

B.A
No Star Wars matches.

Battlehammer
who cars they have comics now answer the dam thread

B.A
Originally posted by Battlehammer
who cars they have comics now answer the dam thread

The rules apparently care. If theres a place for this stuff then it will be moved.

I wouldn't mind it staying but thats for the mod to decide.

Anyway

Um Wolverine?

What can Mace do to him?

Battlehammer
for which one?

For full power mace could simply ripp out his heart using the force lol effortlessly I mgith add.

h2h mace could beat him repeatedly untill he was KO

B.A
But WHEN has he ever done that?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by B.A
But WHEN has he ever done that?

force crush to grievous..........

and he beat the shit out of an army of advance battle droids with his hands lol

B.A
Wolverine could do the same.

Crushing a robots chest is nothing like ripping someones heart out. Unless you get proof he would do that I don't see Mace being able to take him down unless she does crazy force powers shit.

Battlehammer
........those robots are bullets proof, renforced for battle...........it would take strength far beyond logans to damage them.

do what? a force crush? he did one to grivous efforlessly.........hell he could simply stabb wolverine in the heart before wolverine could react.

B.A
If Spiderman apparently can't knock out Wolverine then Mace sure as hell can't.

What have we got that puts him so above Logan?

My god, Hammer saying he loses and me saying he can win. laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
do what? a force crush? he did one to grivous efforlessly.........hell he could simply stabb wolverine in the heart before wolverine could react.

Even in clone wars Mace never moved faster than a bullet.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Even in clone wars Mace never moved faster than a bullet.

........umm he deflect and dodged laser effortlessly............

B.A
Even in clone wars Mace never moved faster than a bullet. eek!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by B.A
If Spiderman apparently can't knock out Wolverine then Mace sure as hell can't.

What have we got that puts him so above Logan?

My god, Hammer saying he loses and me saying he can win. laughing out loud
............yes mace can. Mace is as skilled if not more skilled then Logan. he can force amp his stats. He extremely strong attacks well beyond spiderman power out put.

He also far faster then Logan. He can kill Logan via tk easily.

Symmetric Chaos
........umm he deflect and dodged laser effortlessly............

It seemed to be as though some sort of "Force" was guiding him. Wonder what could have ever given my that crazy idea.

JediPrime
Grevious is not a robot. He's a cyborg. He has organic innards.

Couldn't Mace just chop off Wolverine's head?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by JediPrime
Grevious is not a robot. He's a cyborg. He has organic innards.

Couldn't Mace also just chop off Wolverine's head?

Adamatium neck.

Battlehammer
It seemed to be as though some sort of "Force" was guiding him. Wonder what could have ever given my that crazy idea.
........that was not shown and even if it was true that mean wolverine has not chance of hitting him.

He can dodge laser effortlessly........and deflect them.

He also due to his style of light saber combat amp his speed beyond that of even other jedi to track.

Symmetric Chaos
........that was not shown

no expression It is the single most basic aspect of the Jedi order.

To reiterate no expression

JediPrime
His whole neck isn't adamantium, just the bone. A lightsaber would lacerate the muscle and tendons immediately.

Symmetric Chaos
His whole neck isn't adamantium, just the bone. A lightsaber would lacerate the muscle and tendons immediately.

Then they would heal smile

Symmetric Chaos
Bottom of the pageOriginally posted by Symmetric Chaos

B.A
............yes mace can. Mace is as skilled if not more skilled then Logan. he can force amp his stats. He extremely strong attacks well beyond spiderman power out put.

He also far faster then Logan. He can kill Logan via tk easily.

When has he amped himself? How do they do that? Why didn't Obi Wan do that against Fett?

When have we saw him fight faster than Wolverine.

You will have to excise me if i am wrong about everything or ask stupid questions.

My knowledge comes from all the ST films, The cartoon clone wars and two comics.

JediPrime
Since the books are canon(c), Mace can use the Mind Trick and get Wolverine to BFR himself. He has used it in the books (Shatterpoint being the one that I know of).

Battlehammer
Originally posted by B.A
When has he amped himself? How do they do that? Why didn't Obi Wan do that against Fett?

When have we saw him fight faster than Wolverine.

You will have to excise me if i am wrong about everything or ask stupid questions.

My knowledge comes from all the ST films, The cartoon clone wars and two comics.
.......your asking me this and you saw the comics........did you not see mace destroy an entire army by him self.........

all jedi are meta human They can amp them self up depending on there powerlevel and only to a point.

obi does not know maces style which is how mace amps him self beyond every one else. Also mace would complete stomp obi.

Mr. Slippyfist
He won't beat Thanos... I'm telling you that right now.

Battlehammer

he can't there connected.

Soljer

Indeed.

Even noob Luke had the force guiding him.

Battlehammer
Luke also used a device lol. the force can guide you,but it not all the time it like a spider senses of sorts.

Symmetric Chaos
Luke also used a device lol. the force can guide you,but it not all the time it like a spider senses of sorts.

All the device did was shoot at him no expression

Soljer
The force guides a jedi's every move....

Battlehammer
All the device did was shoot at him no expression

he war a helmet to help him concentrate

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
true, but it there reflects that allow them to deflect laser like child play

Soljer

The helmet only served to blind him...

Soljer
true, but it there reflects that allow them to deflect laser like child play

I've never seen a shred of evidence to lead me to believe that a jedi's reflexes are anything but byproducts of their force attunement.

Battlehammer
I've never seen a shred of evidence to lead me to believe that a jedi's reflexes are anything but byproducts of their force attunement.

........which also amps there stats........to well into the superhuman levels.

ime sorry,but if you gave spiderman a light saber he not gunan be able to block laser...........

Symmetric Chaos

What the f**k? It blinded him. That's all.

Battlehammer

actaully it help him to concertrate the force if not mistaken yoda states it

Soljer
........which also amps there stats........to well into the superhuman levels.

ime sorry,but if you gave spiderman a light saber he not gunan be able to block laser...........

Because he is not force attuned.

Throw down some evidence, or get the hell out. Again, I've never seen a damned thing that mentions a jedi's reflexes be anything but a byproduct of their close relationship with the force.

Soljer
actaully it help him to concertrate the force if not mistaken yoda states it

Episode Four.

Yoda.

Episode Four.

Yoda.

Does not compute...

Battlehammer
Because he is not force attuned.

Throw down some evidence, or get the hell out. Again, I've never seen a damned thing that mentions a jedi's reflexes be anything but a byproduct of their close relationship with the force.
..............are you serous..........you can be as force attund as you fing want, but your not gunan be able to delfect laser with out superhuman reflexes..........or dodge them for that matter...........

yes there reflexes come from the force.........which amps there abilties.

Creshosk
It only amps their abilities when they actively use it to do as such. The blast sheild on the helmet only helped him focus in the same way that blinders help a horse focus making him rely on the force rather than his own senses. Remember in episode 4 when he blew up the death star he turned off the targeting computer because obi wan told him to use the force.

Now go ahead and try and tell me of all people that I don't know about Star Wars. That'll be right up there with Who-kid telling me I don't know anything about star wars because I said the budget to make episode 4 wasn't as big as it was to make episode 1.

srankmissingnin
..............are you serous..........you can be as force attund as you fing want, but your not gunan be able to delfect laser with out superhuman reflexes..........or dodge them for that matter...........

yes there reflexes come from the force.........which amps there abilties.

Star Wars lasers? I could dance a tango between those bad boys! I mean they have shown the lasers in the same frame as C3PO as he waddles about. Star Wars lasers are, in fact, the slowest projectiles in existence. You don't need to be anywhere near superhuman in speed or reflexes to deal with 'em. wink

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Creshosk
It only amps their abilities when they actively use it to do as such. The blast sheild on the helmet only helped him focus in the same way that blinders help a horse focus making him rely on the force rather than his own senses. Remember in episode 4 when he blew up the death star he turned off the targeting computer because obi wan told him to use the force.

Then how does mace and so forth weave in and out of laser and such? They much have it activate all the time. I mean the stuff they pull is inhuman and rivals if not surpass spiderman

Originally posted by Creshosk
Now go ahead and try and tell me of all people that I don't know about Star Wars. That'll be right up there with Who-kid telling me I don't know anything about star wars because I said the budget to make episode 4 wasn't as big as it was to make episode 1.

why would I say you don't know any thing?

Creshosk
Then how does mace and so forth weave in and out of laser and such? They much have it activate all the time. I mean the stuff they pull is inhuman and rivals if not surpass spidermanIdon't know, Soljer has a point about how fast the blaster bolts travel...

Do you honestly believe that the blaster bolts are trraveling at the speed of light? if they were then in order to block multiple laser bolts they'd have to mov at X*c where x is the number of blaster bolts that are being fired at any point in time.. now there were several time when the jedi faced mumerous blaster armed assialents. Now if the blaster bolts were moving that fast not only would we not see them (potentially as a single line from the blaster muzzle to its target) but it would be impossible to see the Jedi move at all either. Both are clearly visable therefore it's not unreasonable to say that the PARTICLE beams of compressed Tibanna gas or whatever other substance they used to comprise the bolts(Personally I'm a fan of the rapid fire Heavy imperial repeater that doesnm't use slugs but rather uses metallic slugs as its ammunition. and can hold up to 400 metallic bolts. Now I'm not entirely sure how it is that can be deflected as it does consist of metallic bolts rather than your standard partilce discharge.. prehaps its encased in energy like the wookie bowcaster...) were in fact moving slower than the speed of light.

Otherwise you also face the problems of the amount of energy it would take to accelerate matter to those speeds would be great enough on the part of the bolts themselves, but the jedi in order to move fast enough to deflect attacks coming in from multiple targets.

why would I say you don't know any thing? Alot of people don't realize that my username is C and O in Aurebesh. That of course being an alphabet seen in Star Wars.

pr1983
who the weakest being that can take

Mace going all out

also Mace going h2h no range force attacks or light saber

clone war is cannon.

battlehammer, unless you're going to name a comic character as an opponent (and even then its 50/50 whether it'd be allowed), these threads arent allowed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.