Kain v.s. Night Terror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/exmortius/Kain_Demigod.png

v.s.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/flamezilla/j.jpg

Who wins?

Furion
Nght Terror grabs Kain and rips him in half....just for starters.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Furion
Nght Terror grabs Kain and rips him in half....just for starters. Lolzorz.

By the way, that Night Terror pic with Chaos Realm in the background is badass.

I vote Night Terror.

Violent2Dope
I don't think NT has a soul.

MadMel
that removes kain's soul sucking, not his other powers..time stop+slice and dice ftw!!

Burning thought
terrible mismatch, try ripping mist in half see what happens, better still, try doing it whle moving at the speed of a snail....

try whatever he likes, this thing aint gonna touch kain let alone rip him half...lawls

also your forgetting something, kain can put his own soul in another beings, thing is, here this being does not apparently even have a soul so thats half the spell done already for kain, he doesn not even have to take a soul out....so Kain simply possesses night terror if he so wishes for giggles, ofc that would be pointless...he destroys night terror with ease

put him against young kain, blood omen 1 or 2

Wandering Flame
How I wish Darkstorm Zero was here. stick out tongue

Not implying anyone's wrong though.

Burning thought
Nght Terror grabs Kain and rips him in half....just for starters.

also just a heads up since your new

remember to ask for info on characters or check out their respect threads before you comment in threads

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
also just a heads up since your new

remember to ask for info on characters or check out their respect threads before you comment in threads

Do you know nothing about Night Terror? Night Terror is Soul Edge itself so Kain cannot possess it. Night Terror Would slaughter Kain if it happened in it's own dimension. I know Kain is supposed to be really powerful, but Night Terror is uber-powerful. Night Terror killed Zasalamel, who is a really powerful fighter in mere seconds. I don't think Kain could get away from this fight that easy. Look Night Terror up on youtube if you don't know about him. I've read up on Kain so I know that it wouldn't be as easy as ripping him in half now.

Burning thought
Do you know nothing about Night Terror? Night Terror is Soul Edge itself so Kain cannot possess it. Night Terror Would slaughter Kain if it happened in it's own dimension. I know Kain is supposed to be really powerful, but Night Terror is uber-powerful. Night Terror killed Zasalamel, who is a really powerful fighter in mere seconds. I don't think Kain could get away from this fight that easy. Look Night Terror up on youtube if you don't know about him.

i obviously know more about NT than you do on Kain, thers nothing it can do, with a gesture kain can have him under TK shackles, also prove the reason why he cannot be possessed, i dont care if he is the "soul edge" itself, its an entity that has a body, if its an empty vessel then so be it

does it have blood? prob not, but it can be drained dry if it does, otherwise again..TK, one hit of kains blade and a human is blasted into pieces, a few hits and Night Terror is going down, hes certainly feeling it, then combine that with time powers, and NT is doomed....you obvously dont undertsand how powerful Kain is...

Kain cannot be killed by NT, since Kain cannot die, wheras Kain ahs powers over basically every form of state or concept to a point, Time, dimension..he could literally go to another dimension, rip NT away through BFR and then come back to the field...NT loses...

he can control energy, if hes got energy attacks forget it...hows NT going to attack? hes certainly not touching kain, he has a shield that makes him immune to both Physical and magical attacks..poor NT

hows NT mind? can it survive being controlled....Kain can also teleport instantly, can NT teleport?......

the only advantage NT has against kain compared to other enemies is that he has no soul, if you can prove he cannot be possesed then he has a good bonus to his defence against enemies who do have souls that kain could one hit with a gesture, but other than that advantage he is unlikely to ever defeat kain

your not giving kain any credit it seems

Furion
NT is like Siegried possessed by SoulEdge combined with the powers of Soulcaliber to form a bloodthirsty monstrosity. It is a creature fulled by rage, death and destruction. If kain fought Night Terror it would probably be in The demsion Night Terror came from. I have to admit though, Kain probably does have a good chance of killing Night Terror except he couldn't totally destroy it unless Kain had A really holy weapon like Soul Caliber, but since kain doesn't have soul caliber.

Burning thought
NT is like Siegried possessed by SoulEdge combined with the powers of Soulcaliber to form a bloodthirsty monstrosity. It is a creature fulled by rage, death and destruction. If kain fought Night Terror it would probably be in The demsion Night Terror came from. I have to admit though, Kain probably does have a good chance of killing Night Terror except he couldn't totally destroy it unless Kain had A really holy weapon like Soul Caliber, but since kain doesn't have soul caliber.

he has a holy weapon, or at least a weapon that can manifestate light itself, but there is no way it can kill kain, also Kain can dimension jump, the dimension would not hold him, if he can go dimensions then Kain can bring NT into Nosgoth...then hes got troubles

rules of the forum state that things do not have to be completly destroyed but KOed, knocked out or otherwise incapaciated, if NT just cant fight then he loses, which is why NT is likely to lose this badly because of Kains many abilities that allow him to do this, like time bolt

Furion
The "dimension" is actually soul edge and the person's soul. I know what the weapon is and that's Soul Reaver isn't it? And like nightmare, Nightterror has infinite stamina.

Burning thought
The "dimension" is actually soul edge and the person's soul. I know what the weapon is and that's Soul Reaver isn't it? And like nightmare, Nightterror has infinite stamina.

yes the weapon Kain uses is the Soul reaver, and it controls the concepts of time, nature, dimension, states etc etc...loads of em, and kain himself has powers of light itself and elements of fire, cold, dark..etc etc, he can go invisible as well now with the dark reaver

Furion
I saw on that fight were Raziel was battling Kain, And Kain would zap raziel and the place would go all blue and raziel would do something with his hands and it would go back to normal. Please Explain as I do not know.

Burning thought
I saw on that fight were Raziel was battling Kain, And Kain would zap raziel and the place would go all blue and raziel would do something with his hands and it would go back to normal. Please Explain as I do not know.

he is altering the dimension he is in, Raziel had his physical form blasted away from him, thats the soul blast, its got the opposite effect as the soul rip or soul wrack i think its called, soul wrack rips out your soul, Soul blast blasts your physical form leaving only the soul or rips the life force from the being which is why Raziel becomes a specotral being (the underworld dimension) when he dies.

Raziel when he is left only as a soul becomes spectoral, he is a special kind of soul wraith kind of being that can live in the spectoral dimension and when he moves his hands. he is going back to the physical dimension where kain excists to fight kain again

Furion
2 things:
1.Night Terror doesn't really have it's own soul so really if Kain did that on Night Terror, it would rip Siegfried's or someone else's soul out and wouldn't really effect Night Terror unless it was Siegfried's.
2.When Kain goes corpreal in Defiance intro, he went physical to attack. Does that mean Kain has to physical to attack someone or was it just for looks.

Burning thought
2 things:
1.Night Terror doesn't really have it's own soul so really if Kain did that on Night Terror, it would rip Siegfried's or someone else's soul out and wouldn't really effect Night Terror unless it was Siegfried's.
2.When Kain goes corpreal in Defiance intro, he went physical to attack. Does that mean Kain has to physical to attack someone or was it just for looks.

1. hmm possibly

2. hmm, i think if he wants to attack he has to go physical, he can go corporal instantly to evade attacks but i think he has to become corporal himself to attack, although his sword can slice beings like the Elder God who is in a warped dimension period where he is not exacltey here or there...its a strange thing, so its safe to say his sword can cut anything, but i dont think he can go corporal and attack at the same time with his sword

can you tell me the exact place where he does it? is it when he breaks that knights neck

Violent2Dope
Fun fact, Night Terror CAN kill Kain. He can eat souls for one, and even if he couldn't, he has killed the unkillable before. Zasalamel, and immortal who lives forever via reincarnation, was easily killed by NT, and NT stopped the reincarnation process.

Not saying he wins, he loses to Kain the same way he lost to Ganon in their thread. big grin

Furion
Yes it was breaking the knight's neck, and if Kain went invisible, Nightterror could do and attack that is like the attack that Nightmare did in the Soulcaliber 3 intro. It would pretty much guarentee it hits Kain unless he's faraway enough or does something to not get hit.

Burning thought
killing the unkillable before, he defeated and killed a completly diffrent character..great...

he could just shield himself and that blast would do nothing...if its magical, it would fly back and knock NT to his feet

also the KMC rules clearly state, that beings would have the effects they would have if they were part of their own world...like for example speed force for DC characters, so Kain woudl have his unkillable nature completly in its raw form....not even soul stealing will defeat him

Furion
But Moebius said that Raziel could kill him, after The Oracle once said "Everything that has a beginning has an end."

Darth Extecute
But Moebius said that Raziel could kill him, after The Oracle once said "Everything that has a beginning has an end."

Anyone can be defeated, but that doesnt mean that anyone in existance has the potentials of defeating..

Burning thought
both Moebius and the Oracle (who is Elder God if ime not mistaken, or was that Moebius, the latest Oracle was Elder god in defiance anyway) but anyway they were under the impression Kain was the Hylden Champion and Raziel was the Vampire Champion and that the Hylden champion would fall, i think the Hylden themselves thought the other way around, that Raziel (since Hylden lord calls him their champion) is the Hylden champion and Kain is the vampire champion...

strangely, Kain is neither and Raziel is both, it is a confusing story, nothing can kill Kain, he is the scion of balance and excists to keep the planet alive and vampires in rule, he cannot be killed, at least not by these beings (btw have you played Defiance, i dont want to spoil key story elements if you have not and want to play it?)

and what Darth says is true, if one cannot be killed, its likely still he can be defeated

Furion
No havn't played defiance, i'm watching stuff about it on youtube, I would like to play the game but would have a hard time finding one with spare cash. I'm also pretty sure Moebius weakened Kain with his staff.

Burning thought
Moebius has a special crystal of unkown attributes on his staff, it causes pain in the hearts of all vampires for an unkown reason and even kain is harmed, it does not weaken, only incapaciates him so he cannot move much, even Yanos the father of vampires succumbs to this, however...Kain is no longer affected by the staff, i dont want to say why though, thats definaltey a major part of the story

Furion
well i would give Kain a 6.5/10 for Night Terror just because the bastard won't ever stand still and let Kain have a chance to strike....Trust me.....I know, Kain would be forced to ranged attacks or to someway make Night Terror stop moving.

Darth Extecute
To create a spite Night Terror thread, or not to create a spite Night Terror thread.. THAT is the question..

I hate having urges to do stuff.

Violent2Dope
I have those urges alot, mostly because I frequent all vs. forums and threads.

I am really aching to make one on Storm.

Furion
Hurray for Spite Threads!

Burning thought
well i would give Kain a 6.5/10 for Night Terror just because the bastard won't ever stand still and let Kain have a chance to strike....Trust me.....I know, Kain would be forced to ranged attacks or to someway make Night Terror stop moving.

mad blasphemy!!! only 6.5!! 9/10 to kain!! eek! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

he deserves it, especially if it was his birthday the day they fight

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
mad blasphemy!!! only 6.5!! 9/10 to kain!! eek! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

he deserves it, especially if it was his birthday the day they fight Well, he is right, NT does move around alot...

Furion
If it was Kain's birthday, Nightterror would give Kain a cake made out of blood and gore. big grin

Sol Valentine
Then they would do it.

Burning thought
If it was Kain's birthday, Nightterror would give Kain a cake made out of blood and gore. big grin

mmmm yum

Violent2Dope
Sissies. It should be made from the blood from the hymens of defiled nuns....God I suck.

Furion
never said it wasn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.