Tag Team Time Baby!!! Yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
Rots: Obi wan and Windu
Vs
Rots: Anakin and Yoda

0°Mandalore°0
I think Anakin and Yoda take this. Anakin will give Kenobi one heck of a fight and could beat him after a long fight, while Yoda will overpower Windu sooner or later. It is a great battle, though. It would definitely be worth watching.

JediSamuraiMRB
Good fight, but I think it comes down to Yoda vs. Master Windu which after a while Yoda wins.

vader11
Anakin and Yoda wins.

darthsith19
Anakin hates Mace, he'll go straight at him. Meanwhile, Yoda would whoop Kenobi's ass via the Force, and then Yoda and Anakin would double-up on Mace and kill him. Even if Anakin goes for Kenobi and Yoda goes for Mace, Yoda would beat Mace after a really long duel, and Anakin could take Kenobi if he doesn't get cocky and f*ck up like he did in ROTS.

Count Makashi
Anakin and Yoda win, Obi-Wan goes down first in any case.

Darth Martin
If Anakin goes for Mace he's gets ****ed. Yoda can wtf pwn Kenobi and Mace will not be able to beat Yoda in an all-out saber-force fight. Though it should be noted it will take Yoda a long time to down Mace.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If Anakin goes for Mace he's gets ****ed. Yoda can wtf pwn Kenobi and Mace will not be able to beat Yoda in an all-out saber-force fight. Though it should be noted it will take Yoda a long time to down Mace.

Anakin wouldn't get ****ed, if Mace wins , it will be in a very close fight, that's if he wins at all. I personally believe, that anakin is better then Mace.

Like i said, Obi goes down first, then Anakin and Yoda double team Mace, where he gets pwned.

Darth Martin
Can't argue with that, it would take alot longer for Windu to beat Anakin than Yoda to beat Kenobi. But I don't know about Anakin being better than Mace. There's a reason why Mace is second only to Yoda af far as PT Jedi's go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.