Master Chief Runs the Doom Gauntlett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
You guys knew this was coming!

Rules:

MC is fully healed in between each fight, and his weapons are reloaded.

He has all weapons for each fight

He may not heal in any fight.

He does not find the power ups Doomguy does.

First 5 fights are similar to the maps you play in game, not much room, laboratory style. Few boxes here and there you can take cover behind.

Last 3 fights take place in more open rocky landscape, with a few large rocks placed around

Round 1
4 Flaming Zombies, 4 UAC Guards Zombies, 6 Imps

Round 2
4 Trites, 4 Ticks, 4 Maggots, 4 Cherub , 1 Archvile

Round 3
3 Pinkies, 4 Cacodemon, 7 Wraiths

Round 4 (Blackout map)
4 Revenants, 8 Knights of Hell, 3 Mancubus, 2 Archviles

Round 5
Vagary, Sabaoth

Round 6
2 Spider Masterminds, 12 Arachnotron

Round 7 (Same map as in Doom 3)
The Guardian

Round 8 (Same as in the game, more demons comes out of the gates)
The Cyberdemon + Addons

So, How far does he get?

Wandering Flame
Chief clears it. 13

Remindme
Hm, If he doesn't stop at 4, or 6, I'd say he goes down at 8.

Now i realise i should have 7 and 6 swap places.

Blax_Hydralisk
'course he does.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Remindme
Hm, If he doesn't stop at 4, or 6, I'd say he goes down at 8.

Now i realise i should have 7 and 6 swap places.

/thread

thats just about right, 4 is a little hefty i think, and hes definatley not clearing it, what weapons does he have, Doom or Halo? if he has Doom ones then he is likely to take 4 and go onto the rest and die at the end or 6/8

Remindme
Halo weapons only

Burning thought
Originally posted by Remindme
Halo weapons only

hmm i think 4 will be tough but hell do it, luckily he gets reload after otherwise hed be toast, Sabboth, hmm, i think this is where he is going to find dififculty ya see Sabboth has a BFG cannon, Vagary is able to spawn mites as well as survive a good many explosives herself, she would likely destroy Chief, if Sabboth does not, whoever chief decides to attack first, the other will kill him.

if through sheer luck he gets through that, he gets to the guardian and thats going to be difficult, the thing itself is incredibly strong, it launches energy doesnt it? and is itself an incredible strong and large being, combien that without much cover and Chief will go down, either way, he isnt getting past cyberdemon

Remindme
The Eyes occassionally fire plasma if i'm not mistaken, I don't recall him having a ranged attack. But he covers like 33% of the map at all times becuase he's that big.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.