Speight The Saudi Terrorist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chillmeistergen
I don't know if any of you guys have heard of this conspiracy, but the gist of it is that Mark Speight the popular children's television personality is responsible, throgh association, for 9/11. I over heard the fellow in a bar, while he was on the phone to Osoma Bin Laden; they were not only plotting the attack together, but also cracking jokes at the expense of figures such as Salman Rushdie.
http://www.broxbourne.gov.uk/Internet/Web%20Images/Leisure%20BLMSO/Mark%20Speight%2004.JPG

lord xyz
You over heard the fellow in a bar, while he was on the phone to Osoma Bin Laden; they were not only plotting the attack together, but also cracking jokes at the expense of figures such as Salman Rushdie?

Also, the guy looks like Graham Norton.

chillmeistergen
He's on that children's art programme, called Smart.

Yeah, I overheard him in the Jolly Farmer. I hope he doesn't see this, or there will surely be a fatwa on me by the end of the day.

lord xyz
mmm Report him to the police?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
He's on that children's art programme, called Smart.

Yeah, I overheard him in the Jolly Farmer. I hope he doesn't see this, or there will surely be a fatwa on me by the end of the day.

I loved smart as a kid. smile

chillmeistergen
I didn't want to post this until I was sure it was safe, but it seems that Speight has been killed. Perhaps the CIA are involved in this?

Eon Blue
Holy sh*t, man.

This is some serious stuff (quite funny, too) if what you're saying is true.

Is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.