Feeling naughty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Nothing kinky, just failed to go the gym tonight and I feel like a cheat. Maybe I'll go Sunday morning if I don't drink too much Saturday night.

Its not gonna happen is it. sad

BackFire349
i never go to the gym.

mechmoggy
I gave it up for a while last year but started again earlier this year. It was shear hell for the first month, with every visit feeling like a chore. But now its part of the routine to go twice a week, I feel guilty if I don't go like I haven't tonight.

There's all sorts of people at my gym which makes it different every time. There's huge fat people, skinny athletic types and muscle bound dudes who love the big mirrors everywhere. I'm not a big lifter or a fitness freak but somewhere in between, I'm kinda slight in my appearance though, which is how I wanna keep it.

BackFire349
i use this little exercise biek sometimes. not often though.

Tex
Gyms stink.

Ushgarak
I wanted kinky!

PadmeSkywalker
awww, poor Ush

LanceWindu
I don't exercise much at all.

My exercise is working around the house.

Like moving heavy stuff.

PadmeSkywalker
I am in the stage crew, we do enough excercise.

Captain REX
And enough kinky things too...

I'm gonna need to work out my left arm. I got my cast off and it feels as if I have a stick for an arm. sad

Gundark
We have a gym in the basement so I don't have to go very far. Except the labs like to get in the way. They think its some big game that they have a part in. They're silly. stick out tongue

Raz
Only twice? Bah, I'm doing four a week.

I get withdrawl symptons if I miss a session.

Thane Zereil
I always feel naughty

Gundark
Scoundrel.

Thane Zereil
Aw you love me that way

ToMacco
I've got the olympic weight bench in my basement. I use it all the time.

I know what you mean, Mech. When I don't lift I feel real shitty.

finti
I dont have time to workout

BackFire349
i dont need to work out, im naturally strong

finti
big grin naturally fit too????

Thane Zereil
naturally fit to do what?

mechmoggy
Fit to drop maybe?

4 times a week Raz?!? You must be super-buff, so why ain't you ever posted a piccy of yourself? stick out tongue

finti
cause he wears pink thongs in them

Thomas H
this thread aint naughty!

Thane Zereil
nah I've seen naughtier..

Captain REX
I would work out if I wasn't so busy being at school and doing homework and sitting my ass at the computer.

Plus, I couldn't work out and lift things right now anyway. My arm is still sore even though I got my cast off. sad

PadmeSkywalker
I workout in dance and through the theater.....also, you burn a lot of calories doing one thing, can anyone name it?

Ushgarak
Swimming.

PadmeSkywalker
close.

Ushgarak
Swimming with big weights.

phinney6
swing-dancing

Lara
K.O!.....

finti
in round 1

Lara
laughing

PadmeSkywalker
no one has gotten it yet, but all are really great guesses. espically swing dacing which I am known for doing on occasions.

finti
is there a question

PadmeSkywalker
What do you burn the most calories doing?

finti
swiming

PadmeSkywalker
that was Ush's guess earlier

finti
and it is correct

Ushgarak
Yup, and we are sticking with it rather than being drawn into your evil game...

Lara
sleeping?

finti
you wish

Lara
indeed I do! laughing out loud

Thane Zereil
hmmm

Thane Zereil
hmm I dont think you wanna know

Raz
Don't worry. My pic will be up soon!

Now that I promise.

Corran
I don't go to the Gym anymore because of the court order they have against me. sad

Thomas H
what??

Raz
I hope you haven't been groping anyone!

finti
laughing out loud great Corran, you been video tapeing the locker rooms again laughing out loud

Lara
I'm now pretty sure that the best way to burn off alot of calories it having sex!

Corran
You don't say.

Lara
sarcasium dosent suit you corran!

Corran
Oh sarcasm fits me like a glove.

Lara
*slaps corran round the face with a wet hering*

Ushgarak
Nasty!

But yes, it does. Too many, actually. No-one ever told me just quite how tiring it was.

Lara
thanx Ush Ireally wanted to know that! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
That was hardly x-rated! I tire easily!

Lara
ok! some ppl are like that, like me! if I'm sitting there doing nothing then I tend to get tired coz I'm not exercising my brain which I why I'm reading a lot of books at the moment!

Ushgarak
You need constant brain stimulation, huh?

Well, my medical condition has much to do with my tiredness. It's very embarrassing.

Lara
understood......

Ushgarak
Oh good...

Lara
what now?.............:confued:....

Ushgarak
Er... oh good, you understand...

Lara
I meant what do we talk about now?

Ushgarak
Try something on-topic. You been to the gym much lately? Or anything else you should be going to but have been skipping out on?

queeq
IS gym compulsory in the UK?

Ushgarak
At school or in general?

queeq
In school yes, I suppose. Although we wouldn't call it that here.

Ushgarak
Nor here; bit of an American term, really.

But no, it's not compulsory in real life, at school, up to 16, I think.

queeq
Ah.... so L'ra, you work out a lot?

Lara
thats right!
no I dont go to the gym, but I do do a lot of walking, so much infact that since I left school in may I've dropped from the UK clothing size of 18 to 20 down to a 12 to 14.
talking of anything else that I havent done that I should have I walked out of my maths resit class half way through. and I dont really care either!

Ushgarak
Egad! Are you sure you aren't SPRINTING around?

queeq
She must wear Super Nikes... big grin

Lara
laughing oh god! my side are spliting! no! I just do alot of walking thats all. where I worked previously I did alot of heavy lifting and running about as well so its not really working out, just normal every day stuff thats all nothing special!

Ushgarak
Well, it is quite impressive...

queeq
Indeed. *slumps deeper in couch and eats Lay's crisps - and calls Lay's representative*

Lara
just because I work my tosh off dosent mean I work out.
nice attempt to gain the weight I lost queeq! laughing out loud

mechmoggy
I went on Tuesday and I'm going again tomorrow, I really enjoy it these days. It sounds weird to people who don't go but it really becomes something to look forward to.

BTW I thought it best to straighten out before I meet any of you (hopefully soon in London!) that I don't go to the gym for "size", I only go to stay trim. Just in case anyone was expecting Arnie to walk into the club. embarrasment

Ushgarak
Damn... I thought you might attract girls...

Lara
shame!

mechmoggy
So you pictured a beefcake, even I after I posted that pic of me looking all skinny and under-fed?

You guys are sooo cwazy!

Ushgarak
You might have been selling yourself short for dramatic effect.

Dim
Sounds good to me...I always think guys who are all muscle are either stupid, vain or gay..or all 3.

finti
he he, well guess I need to cut them all off now then

Dim
Hmmmmmm...you're a muscle head, fint?

finti
by no means, never been that gym type guy. too much illigal and dangerous crap around there. I trained football(soccer) and I played American Football when livedI in Arkansas.
Dont enjoy whights there are other ways to work out

Dim
Ooooooooooooooooh...good ol manly guy..nothin prissy big grin

finti
Never enjoyed looking at guys in extremly small bading suits , showing their butts to each other oh and their biceps too then ..surrounded by mirrors

mechmoggy
Yeah, I hate the mirrors at my gym. They're bloody everywhere, it un-nerves me looking at myself for anything more than a second. And I always wear football shorts (have to put pants on too just in case little Mech tries to make an escape) and a long sleeve t-shirt or football top, to cover my tatoo's. First impressions are a *****. sad

finti
you got tattos, cool How many?

Lara
My mum wants another tatto! except its of an angel, its really nice an all but I just dont thin its her, she's more of a flower gal!

Ushgarak
Have any yourself, Lara?

Lara
nope and I never plan to have any either! I'd rather have henna thats lasts a few weeks and I can change as and when I want rathe that something that is there permenantly and has to be retattoed if I want somethin different.

Ushgarak
Fair enough...

Lara
sorry about the spelling! I obvioulsy didnt read it before I posted! Oops!

Ushgarak
I think we struggles through ok.

Lara
*smile sweetly* much appreciation.

Thane Zereil
YOu can now get 1 month and 6 month tatoos using an ink much akin to Henna so if you like variety its great, plus if you like it the way it is you can have it just reinked and it takes less time as the old one fades out

Thane Zereil
not that I have one, its not my style...

finti
that would be a wuss tattoo

Thane Zereil
Each to there own...

Ushgarak
Well, in any case, I am in charge of these here parts as well now, so this thread gets shut down as per the rules... not that it ever made much attempt to be on-topic at all...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.