Eco-friendly kangaroo farts could help global warming: scientists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
http://au.news.yahoo.com/071206/19/156gw.html?f=mv

HA! Take that assholes.

Admiral Akbar
LOL

Robtard
Originally posted by Kram3r
http://au.news.yahoo.com/071206/19/156gw.html?f=mv

HA! Take that assholes.

Congrats, Australia has now contributed four times ina positive manner to the world now... Vegemite, Fosters, Russell Crow and now marsupial flatulence.

chithappens
Australia's answer to the Kyoto Protocol...

ragesRemorse
So, cow farts contribute to global warming, but Roo farts are going to offset the make believe dilemma. Scientists are funny

Robtard
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
So, cow farts contribute to global warming, but Roo farts are going to offset the make believe dilemma. Scientists are funny

No, actually, that is not what the story says, in regards to kangaroos. Did you read it?

Cows produce large amounts of methane (which contributes to GW, as it'sa greenhouse gas) as part of their digestive processes, while on the other hand, kangaroos produce very little because of a certain bacteria in their systems.

The idea is, we put this same bacteria into cows; they in turn, produce far less methane. Funny how?

Kram3r
Originally posted by Robtard
Congrats, Australia has now contributed four times ina positive manner to the world now... Vegemite, Fosters, Russell Crow and now marsupial flatulence.

OMFG, you just said Vegemite was a positive contribution, I <3 you.

Originally posted by chithappens
Australia's answer to the Kyoto Protocol...

Actually, Australia's answer to the Kyoto Protocol was...you guessed it, signing the Kyoto Protocol. Actually you didn't guess it, pretty stupid, huh?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Kram3r
OMFG, you just said Vegemite was a positive contribution, I <3 you.

Actually, Australia's answer to the Kyoto Protocol was...you guessed it, signing the Kyoto Protocol. Actually you didn't guess it, pretty stupid, huh?

Yeah..and I believe America is one of the only countries who haven't signed it. No suprise there...

Robtard
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Yeah..and I believe America is one of the only countries who haven't signed it. No suprise there...

Maybe because it's flawed?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Robtard
No, actually, that is not what the story says. Did you read it?

no, but thats because im stupid and think my word counts no matter what i may or may not be referring to.

farts causing global warming should highlight just how ridiculous the entire theory really is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.