Superhor Vs World War Sulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
Superman and Thor are fused and are made into Superhor with Superman's powers, Thor's hammer and his wrestling skill.

World War Sulk has all the powers of Sentry but WW Hulks strength during the Sentry fight and increases like Hulks.

Who wins? eek!

Gecko4lif
Sulk gets raped

SuperiorTech
So you made this because they closed your Thor/Superman vs WWH/Sentry thread.

Galan007
Superwhore?

Is my Ex in this battle? confused

Kutulu
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
So you made this because they closed your Thor/Superman vs WWH/Sentry thread.

^^ QFT. Not much longer until A.J. gets banned yet again. sdurug

B.A
Only name I can think of

I didn't know my other one was closed, and I want it open just because some fanboy thinks its spite.

TBH I can see Sulk winning. I mean a Sentry even more powerful and getting stronger while Superman has Thor's hammer. He will fight like Superman and not use full potential. Yeah i can see Sulk winning this?

B.A
Originally posted by Kutulu
^^ QFT. Not much longer until A.J. gets banned yet again. sdurug laughing out loud

Why because I made a fair and valid thread and fanboys cry.

Even I think Sulk wins this one.

I mean Superman with Thors hammer in JLA/Avengers wasn't all that impressive. I wa smore impressed with Hulk and Sentry in WWH #5.

Give me ONE reason this is spite. Just one. Otherwise its avery valid topic.

WrathfulDwarf
Umm, yeah B.A not a very good idea. pr183 told you not to make any more of these threads. We'll let this one slide.

(Thread re-open)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.