You Make Your Own Version Of Ultimates 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Since Ultimates 3 might suck ass, what would you change?

-What heroes and villains.
-What writer and artist.
-must still follow the same setting as the Ultimates and not main stream.
-Give a brief summary of your story.

ankur29
heroes:

HULK (strength),captain america(inspration) , thor(power), Iron man (technology) ,quicksilver (speed), wanda (luck),wolverine (violent, angry,hairy,midget...only jokin ...some willing to do what is needed),and namor (anti-hero),hawkeye (human) , wasp(more women needed or heroes become gay liek colossus)?

artist: ed mcguiness/ian churchill

Galan007
Originally posted by endrict
Since Ultimates 3 might did suck ass, what would you change? Fixed.

And let's put it this way,
The only thing I wouldn't change about the first issue, is the artwork. none

KK the Great
Originally posted by endrict

-must still follow the same setting as the Ultimates and not main stream.

Well, for one, the main thing is that it wouldn't be the same setting as Ultimates.

I've said from the start that every Ultimate book should restart with all new continuity when a new creative team takes over. The whole idea behind the Ultimate line is that it should be easy for a new reader to pick up and not have a bunch of continuity to catch up on, plus it gives the writers a chance to put their own twist on the classic characters. As soon as a second creative team comes on board, they're no longer putting new twists on the classics. They're just continuing to work on someone else's version.

srankmissingnin
The easiest thing to do in order to make Ultimates v3 seem better is read Countdown Arena before you read Ultimates v3.

endrict
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The easiest thing to do in order to make Ultimates v3 seem better is read Countdown Arena before you read Ultimates v3.

Yeah but the art in CD Arena is even worst than Loeb's writing

ankur29
Originally posted by ankur29
heroes:

HULK (strength),captain america(inspration) , thor(power), Iron man (technology) ,quicksilver (speed), wanda (luck),wolverine (violent, angry,hairy,midget...only jokin ...some willing to do what is needed),and namor (anti-hero),hawkeye (human) , wasp(more women needed or heroes become gay liek colossus)?

artist: ed mcguiness/ian churchill

Deathstroke
Originally posted by KK the Great
I've said from the start that every Ultimate book should restart with all new continuity when a new creative team takes over. The whole idea behind the Ultimate line is that it should be easy for a new reader to pick up and not have a bunch of continuity to catch up on, plus it gives the writers a chance to put their own twist on the classic characters.
Sorta like All-Star Superman/Batman?

KK the Great
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Sorta like All-Star Superman/Batman?

Except I was saying it before the All-Star line was a twinkle in DC's eyes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.