The Official CSI: NY/ CSI: Miami Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
This is about the other good CSI franchises. Who loves them? Who hates them? Thoughts? Opinions?

MildPossession
I only watch the original series. Watched CSI Miami for one season then didn't bother with the rest of it, only watched a few episodes of CSI New York.

JediSamuraiMRB
Both shows are very good and this season has been real good for each. Love H and Mac. Look forward to a team up with Jack Malone.

JediSamuraiMRB
Just saw a preview of wednesdays episode of CSI:NY looks real good.

BruceSkywalker
Both shows have been really good. Sad to see Kandi Alexander leave CSI: Miami. Guess she wants to do other things. And Gary Dourdan's final show is next thursday.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
And Gary Dourdan's final show is next thursday.

He f*ed up big time. He was one of my favorite characters in the show.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
He f*ed up big time. He was one of my favorite characters in the show.

Yes he did, but from what I understand, I believe that they 're going to keep his role wide open just i case, Dourdan returned.

savvysparrowluv
Gah, I LOVE CSI: Miami - Horatio and his sunglasses and windblown hair are incredible! I'm just watching the reruns at the moment, but i'm in love with this series!! Does anyone else think that H is oddly sexy?

MildPossession
Warrick was the character I didn't like at all, so glad he has gone, I read somewhere Willows is going at the end of the next series? when the actress's contract runs out apparently. Anyone know? because that will be two of my favourites gone then(Sara the other)!!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by MildPossession
Warrick was the character I didn't like at all, so glad he has gone, I read somewhere Willows is going at the end of the next series? when the actress's contract runs out apparently. Anyone know? because that will be two of my favourites gone then(Sara the other)!!

I haven't read anything like that, but nothing would surprise me

Chewy07
Originally posted by MildPossession

The rumour about Marg Helgenberger leaving at the end of the next season has been going around for a while now, so I am not sure whether there is much truth in it or not. I guess we will just have to wait and see. But I for one really hope that she isn't leaving!

Joker1237
Horatio is a CSI God.
I just loved Miami. I loved it more than New York or the first series.
I also loved it when Horatio and Mac team up. All 3 of there teams ups were great. Wish they team up a 4th time. They always work well with each other imo.

I was pretty sad at the end of season 6th. I hope they didnt killed H off. But than again if they did, it was a pretty cool death scene.

BruceSkywalker
H isn't going anywhere. Season 6 of CSI: Miami starts next week

Joker1237
You mean season 7 lol.

Any news on cross overs for any of the 3 series??

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Joker1237
You mean season 7 lol.

Any news on cross overs for any of the 3 series??

I was getting tired when I posted that.. As for news about crossovers, I haven't heard anything, but anything is possible.

BruceSkywalker
Last night, H returned, whew, what a great episode that was. I suspected the ending and I was right...

Joker1237
The God returns lol.

Yeah, its been pretty good.

BruceSkywalker
What can I say except such an amazing episode last night..

H continues to to get better and better and better

Chewy07
I only really watch the original. I did watch Miami for a couple of seasons, but I just lost touch with it and gave up. As for NY, I can honestly say that I have only ever watched one episode.

BruceSkywalker
H was good last night..

I felt sad for Callie

BruceSkywalker
I felt bad for Gil on thursday..

Glad to see Lady Heather

guy222
H is Da Man

BruceSkywalker
Don't forget Mac Taylor

Joker1237
Bone Voyage All 3 will cross over in the up coming seasons.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Joker1237
Bone Voyage All 3 will cross over in the up coming seasons.

i cannot wait to see that episode

Joker1237
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37UKnf6b6go&feature=player_embedded

This is just so funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.