Wonder Woman versus Marvel Femme Fatales

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Wonder Woman

versus

Ms. Marvel, Storm, Invisible Woman and She-hulk

Stipulations: Invisible Woman will not be allowed to create force fields inside Wonder Woman's body.

Badabing
Team Marvel.

endrict
Why is this here and not in the VS forum?

Master-Borg
Originally posted by endrict
Why is this here and not in the VS forum? my mistake, wrong forum

Tommy05
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Wonder Woman

versus

Stipulations: Invisible Woman will not be allowed to create force fields inside Wonder Woman's body. They might be able to beat her. If they get her they can KO her.

endrict
my mistake, wrong forum

stick out tongue

Tron
Moved...

Bouboumaster
5/10 to each

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since each character will know basic info on each other, WW blitzes IW and storm in the first second or two. then it's just a game to her as she pwns Ms. marvel and she hulk at the same time in hand to hand. IW is her biggest threat.

SpiderGauntlet
None of them are equal to her. She could easily speedblitz one and end it.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Since each character will know basic info on each other, WW blitzes IW and storm in the first second or two. then it's just a game to her as she pwns Ms. marvel and she hulk at the same time in hand to hand. IW is her biggest threat. IW could shield herself and others or make everyone invisible right at the start of the battle as well

2damnloud
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Since each character will know basic info on each other, WW blitzes IW and storm in the first second or two. then it's just a game to her as she pwns Ms. marvel and she hulk at the same time in hand to hand. IW is her biggest threat.

Is speed the ONLY damn thing this ***** has got going for her?? laughing out loud

Bentley
Wonder Woman wins, easy. Make Ms Marvel Binary at least.

Soljer
I'd say Wonder Woman wins, but I've heard that Ms. Marvel has been getting some upgrades. She may change things.

Acrosurge
Annihilation Gamora should be in this. Her new superspeed, strength, durability, and energy projection (not to mention her HtH) could be an equalizer. Otherwise, WW could win with the ye olde speed blitz.

Symmetric Chaos
Wonder Woman

versus

Stipulations: Invisible Woman will not be allowed to create force fields inside Wonder Woman's body.

Storm is the only person who has a chance of hurting Diana at all but she's not nearly as fast as Diana is. IW's shields won't last long enough to make a difference. She-Hulk is probably smart enough to not show up since there's nothing at all she can do. I don't know much about MsMarvel but I've never seen anything from her that would make her a serious threat to WonderWoman.

pr1983
IW could shield herself and others or make everyone invisible right at the start of the battle as well

i'm probably going to regret asking this, but how and ever...

does diana not have super senses like hearing etc?

Originally posted by 2damnloud
Is speed the ONLY damn thing this ***** has got going for her?? laughing out loud

that and the fact that she's an actual goddess...

2damnloud
Originally posted by pr1983

that and the fact that she's an actual goddess...

Yea, there are many demigods.

Ororo is THEE goddess. cool

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Yea, there are many demigods.

Ororo is THEE goddess. cool

Real goddesses can spell. Also, Storm has explicitly stated that she is not a goddess.

pr1983
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Real goddesses can spell. Also, Storm has explicitly stated that she is not a goddess.

hysterical

man, i was gonna come up with some come-back, but jeez, i'd never top that one...

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Storm is the only person who has a chance of hurting Diana at all

How, if you don't mind me asking?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Soljer
How, if you don't mind me asking? Because she's done it before.

fangirl101
LMAO. TEE HEE. Hooooooo Ha ha ha ha ha. ZOMG. ZOMG. OMG. Tee Hee. hooooooo that's rich.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.