To all the sexy ladies...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
mmm

IvCKgTZRSI8

silver_tears
HOW DARE YOU DEDICATE IT TO OTHERS. mmm

Robtard
Kramer, you are now my favorite OTF denizen, it used to be Tired Hiker, but your ass is easily 3.7 to 4 times sexier than his.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

AbnormalButSane
Dunno what to think about that. So I'm not. mmm

Blight
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Dunno what to think about that. So I'm not. mmm You don't have room to anyway ermm

Reverend Axel
I saw Kram3r's ass. mmm

Outbound
I cant believe you're allowed out in public rofl

Reverend Axel
My favorite part is his dancing when he's getting the ice cream, or whatever it is. mmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
I saw Kram3r's ass. mmm big grin

Scythe
That video had everythin. We need to hang out Kram3r.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Outbound
I cant believe you're allowed out in public rofl

Unsupervised. shocklaugh
Did you see the look on that one Lionel. mmm

Scythe
Who was that dude pointing? Some random gay jogger?

Outbound
Originally posted by silver_tears
Unsupervised. shocklaugh
Did you see the look on that one Lionel. mmm

That Lionel is always chuckin' a wobbly about the lack of stag material on KMC, I blame Burke and his backyard, the bloody wanker of a bludger. Feel like some fair dinkum damper, havent had any in a while, its a bit of alright. Dunno where to get any though, probably out in Dingo Woop Woop. Ah well, she'll be right, back to the yakka. mmm

silver_tears
That Lionel is always chuckin' a wobbly about the lack of stag material on KMC, I blame Burke and his backyard, the bloody wanker of a bludger. Feel like some fair dinkum damper, havent had any in a while, its a bit of alright. Dunno where to get any though, probably out in Dingo Woop Woop. Ah well, she'll be right, back to the yakka. mmm

YOU'RE A BIT OF ****ED UP. shocklaugh

Outbound
Originally posted by silver_tears
YOU'RE A BIT OF ****ED UP. shocklaugh

Come down under sheila, and Ill show you my cockie, and we can play a bit of footy, buy a couple of meat pies from the tuck shop and it'll all be grouse mmm

Mywi
Originally posted by Kram3r
mmm

IvCKgTZRSI8 in_love

The Pict
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
My favorite part is his dancing when he's getting the ice cream, or whatever it is. mmm

thumb up

Kram3r
I'd like to thank all the Lionels who posted in this thread, I hope you had a bit of enjoyment watching it. Ain't no stag flick but at least you got me taken a slash and got to see me Uluru's, twice. haermm

Outbound
Didnt see any Uluru's cause I only watched up to the stick dancing thing, thank god haermm

Kram3r
Didnt see any Uluru's cause I only watched up to the stick dancing thing, thank god haermm

You ****ing Lionel, you ****ing saw it!!! Just lucky I didn't do a couple of aboriginals with me pants down, if you know what I mean. Some might consider that a werid-ass stag flick. Heard Burkey was in a few of 'em, ey? haermm

Passione
love You have some awesome moves there Damiano

silver_tears
Come down under sheila, and Ill show you my cockie, and we can play a bit of footy, buy a couple of meat pies from the tuck shop and it'll all be grouse mmm

I'd like that. mmm

Röland
I thought your mom kept you caged up. haermm

I bet that dude that saw you ghey-dancing in the store was all like "This is a bit of ****ed up mate." haermm

FoxMeister
wtf Kram3r outside in daylight???? I'm gonna go update my blog *runss* ninjafox

Roulette
hysterical Krames, you crazy kent! hysterical

Mr. Bacon
i like your capris haermm

Syren
Standing ovation, mate clapping

Naz
hysterical

droolio I saw Kramer's ass.

Secretus
Who hasn't.

My penis hurt's.

Naz
I hadn't disgust

=Tired Hiker=
I like your vids because they are usually funny, and I get to see a bit of random Australia!

Oh, and nice clam diggers! laughing out loud

Barker
crylaughcrylaughcrylaugh, etc

RogerRamjet
Paaaperrrr Baaack wrrrriteeeerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! it's a dirty story of a dirty man and his cleaning wife doesn't understand....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.