Naruto vs Dark Angel Kurumi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Naruto starts the battle using the red chakra, and he can go up to 4 tails.

VS

Dark/Chaos Angel Kurumi had full access to all her powers and abilities.

since I'm aware most of you don't know her powers and abilites hers a list:

- She is a robot, she can fly, and has show to punch through any man made material.

- A moderately powerful beam, it takes a few seconds to form, She users he wings to form the energy then fire it. When used in the series it shatter the fround in about a 10 ft radius

- She has the ability to range her punches.

- She also can create a dark sheild that appears to have a huge damage thresold. While in it all her power focuses on giving it energy. When fully charged if fires a beam that has devestating fire power.

1st Video, first part is the only real thing to see, the beam fired by her shield
nbiN86acMy8&

2nd Video, Shows the battle skills of Steel Angels, though Dark Kurumi is a fair bit stronger.
iGUSbfwKwRs

Haruhi
Manga Kurumi owns Naruto.

EvilAngel
Manga Kurumi has the potential to solo the Naruto Universe.

Thats why i'm using Anime XD

EvilAngel
. . . . . Quiet in here

leonheartmm
im not very aware of manga karumi's feats. the manga isnt available easily on onemanga.com etc, so i havent read it

EvilAngel
Manga Kurumi is considerably more powerful.

I'm using Anime Kurumi, and only feat in the Anime are allowed, so use what i put up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.