Anti Life equation vs. any Marvel character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Who in Marvel could resist someone with full control of the anti life equation telling them to do something they didn't want to do?

Juntai
Show me someone overcoming it in DC first. Until we see how it's done, it's pretty impossible to guage, so far it's fully effective to everyone.
Mister Miracle's version seems different than Orion's version and Orion conquered reality with it.

Mr.Biscuits
Storm.

King Kandy
I bet Wolverine will pull out some bulshit reason as to why it doesn't affect him.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Juntai
Show me someone overcoming it in DC first. Until we see how it's done, it's pretty impossible to guage, so far it's fully effective to everyone.
Mister Miracle's version seems different than Orion's version and Orion conquered reality with it.

Would you say then that it works on cosmics, e.g. In-Betweener? Or does it only affect regular living beings?

SpiderGauntlet
If only PC Superman was in marvel.

It's impossible to gauge but it worked on Darksied who is roughly Skyfather Level.

Gecko4lif
Ds is entity level
Althought he has been depowered and jobbed so many times im doubting if he is even high herald anymore

I have really lost my faith in dc

Bentley
DS is not entity level, he is more like a sky father with a certain specifics. Think of Storm for example, she can pull incredible powerful attacks that put her well over a streetleveler, but she still dies against Punisher with a laser gun.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bentley
DS is not entity level, he is more like a sky father with a certain specifics. Think of Storm for example, she can pull incredible powerful attacks that put her well over a streetleveler, but she still dies against Punisher with a laser gun.
At his peak ds was entity level

Ds & highfather breached the source wall

A feat that later took a amped highfather, zues, odin and like 5 of skyfathers to duplicate. and they did it on a weakened all while ds and hf did it to a full strength wall.

Utrigita

What the f**k? can storm die

stick out tongue

Air Legend
Classic Beyonder
Classic Molecule Man
Thanos w/ HOTI
TOAA
Infinity Being
LT
True Beyonders
IG
MJJ
etc.
etc.

Entity
Thanos with HOTU!
Nuff Said!

Entity
Originally posted by Air Legend
Classic Beyonder
Classic Molecule Man
Thanos w/ HOTI
TOAA
Infinity Being
LT
True Beyonders
IG
MJJ
etc.
etc. A$$ beat me to it! mad
stick out tongue

Bentley
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
At his peak DS was entity level.

Ds & Highfather breached the source wall.

A feat that later took a amped Highfather, Zeus, Odin and like 5 skyfathers to duplicate. and they did it on a weakened wall while DS and HF did it to a full strength wall.

I corrected the typos.

The problem with DS is his durability -which I blame to DC fluctuating writers that have punked the General and pink-fin before-, I think that he has been written consistently in such a way that his durability is questionable. I mean, really, I can let a skyfather be pummeled by Supes but not an Entity.

My analogy with Storm remains, he can pull things that others won't, it doesn't mean he is untouchable.

starlock
Hey what about ultron, X51, sentient robots?

Just curious, and what about robots with programming, not sentient that have protocols? what about undead characters..solomond grundy, dead man wade?

I thought i have read the ALE will only effect living biengs?

Kutulu
Originally posted by starlock
Hey what about ultron, X51, sentient robots?

Just curious, and what about robots with programming, not sentient that have protocols? what about undead characters..solomond grundy, dead man wade?

I thought i have read the ALE will only effect living biengs?

I was wondering this as well.

WrathfulDwarf
Show me someone overcoming it in DC first.

Endless Mike
Morpheus overcame it

Tazer
Yo.

but Morpheus could take 99% of the characters in DC & the MU, so thats not saying much.

Tazer

Red Shift

Heh.

No.

Violent2Dope
Beyonder, LT...Thanos with HOTI

123KID
Marvel Jesus

Galan007
Show me someone overcoming it in DC first. Darkseid is the only being to resist it so far -- and that's only because he has partial understanding of how the ALE works, due to the fraction he possesses..

Anyhow,
We'll have to wait until we see a little more of what the ALE can do, before we can gauge it accurately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.