Which of these Marvel Characters can escape Kingpin's Bear Hug?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
We know Kingpin's bear hug is deadly. Choose one and why?

Bouboumaster
Everyone but DareDevil and Punisher

starlock
Spidey not only strong but i would think since he can stick to things he can stick to kingpin to get some leverage

But why do i get the feeling spidey has fallen to the bearhug before?

jrodslam
Back in the day, none probably. Now? Spidey and probably Wolvie.

Kutulu
Spiderman can break it pretty easily. I don't know why you have a human level strength trying to hold someone who is in spiderman's class of strength; that would be like a 45 lb child trying to hold a 210 lb bodybuilder in a bearhug.

Tron
Originally posted by Kutulu
Spiderman can break it pretty easily. I don't know why you have a human level strength trying to hold someone who is in spiderman's class of strength; that would be like a 45 lb child trying to hold a 210 lb bodybuilder in a bearhug.

Which is why they more or less corrected it recently, with Parker beating Fisk into the dirt within seconds.

Red Shift
Why would anyone not want a hug?

Come er' you guys...!

Violent2Dope
No one, Kingpin's Bear Hug is the Marvel universe's equivelant of the Batkick.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No one, Kingpin's Bear Hug is the Marvel universe's equivelant of the Batkick.

Hahaha! someone who got the joke.

*gives 5 stars*

Oh, nevermind...we don't have here at KMC. sad

endrict
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Everyone but DareDevil and Punisher

Badabing
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No one, Kingpin's Bear Hug is the Marvel universe's equivelant of the Batkick. WHAT?! The Batkick is very reason a new Crisis is about to happen at DC!
Here's the proof:

It's written that Batman is actually the.....BATGOD!
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-13.jpg

stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Badabing
WHAT?! The Batkick is very reason a new Crisis is about to happen at DC!
Here's the proof:

It's written that Batman is actually the.....BATGOD!
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-13.jpg

stick out tongue

That's not exactly what happen....

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3048/00000editedle0.jpg

I just got too much time in my hands. ninja

guy222
thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
That's not exactly what happen....

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3048/00000editedle0.jpg

I just got too much time in my hands. ninja eek! crylaugh That's how it should have been written!

BUSTER1
no one at Marvel can get out of the bear hug-not even World War Hulk
FACT!

Batroc
Only Spiderman could break free.
Kingpin's generally shown to be able to lift a couple of tons (and even more in the old days). There may be no explanation for his above-peak-human strength, but that's what the comics show. He's just a freak of nature.

Cap'n Happy
Spider-man - pretty easily (his problem in the early days was always underestimating Fisk- no more).
Cap - maayybe, but doubtful.
Everyone else on the list - not a chance, Kingpin would grind their bones to dust. Fist IS a freak of nature, like Batroc says.

Alfheim
Captain America escaped a bear hug from Hercules. I wouldnt be suprised if Frank castle could do it as well he probably would bite off KPs nose or something. In fact they all probably could.

tkitna
Originally posted by Alfheim
Captain America escaped a bear hug from Hercules. I wouldnt be suprised if Frank castle could do it as well he probably would bite off KPs nose or something. In fact they all probably could.

I agree. All of them would probably escape somehow.

redhotrash
Someone beat me to Punisher biting him, damn. My guess would be he'd bite out his throat though. I could see Captain America breaking it similiar to Hulk Hogan breaking bearhugs back in the 80s. Complete with a finger point afterwards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.