Olcadan vs Raiden & Shao Kahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
O rly vs 2 bad boys from Mortal Kombat. Who Wins

Burning thought
you kno, i can make kains name with the 2 opponents letters, theres an K, A, I and N in there....does that mean he can be in the battle?

but seriously this Olcadan you said was a very powerful guy yes? soo hmm, can you show me some info on him please, i mean Raiden and Shao are supposedly very tough dudes

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Furion
O rly vs 2 bad boys from Mortal Kombat. Who Wins http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/OlcadanORLY.jpg

hysterical

Anyway, as mighty as O RLY is he's not taking the win, but he'd come close in my opinion.

Violent2Dope
Olcadan is powerful, he has existed for a millenia, and has mastered every martial art in existence, he was so powerful he rivaled the gods themselves, and they feared him. He can use any weapon, and his best feat is shattering Soul Edge WITH A PUNCH! I doubt he could take both at once tho.

Also, Olcadan can use every weapon anyone in SC can, but better, he does more damage among other things. He also obviously mastered more weapons than that.

Burning thought
all that may be true but...

hes not detective Jhon kimble

Furion
I would think Olcadan would atleast beat Shao Kahn cause he's like the slowest character ever.
Raiden would do his titty zapping move on Olcadan.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
all that may be true but...

hes not detective Jhon kimble No, he's Captain Jack Sparrow matey.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, he's Captain Jack Sparrow matey.

shhh hes William Turner and you know it mr Swan

Violent2Dope
shhh hes William Turner and you know it mr Swan He's Terry Bogard, which means he automatically wins.

What do Kain and Galactus have in common? They both would get killed by Terry in the same amount of time.

Burning thought
He's Terry Bogard, which means he automatically wins.

What do Kain and Galactus have in common? They both would get killed by Terry in the same amount of time.

pff Terry would fall to Tom cruise..and hes only a little monkey boy

Violent2Dope
pff Terry would fall to Tom cruise..and hes only a little monkey boy Blasphemy. None can match the power of Terry Bogard holding back.

Ridley_Prime
Onaga > Shao Kahn

Should've included him with Raiden instead. 31

Furion
Onaga an F***ing cheapass, he's the biggest cheapasss ever cept for Armaggedon Blaze

Violent2Dope
Nope, Moloch is the cheapest MK character.

Furion
Nope, Moloch is the cheapest MK character.
Oh yeah, forgot.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Furion
Onaga an F***ing cheapass, he's the biggest cheapasss ever cept for Armaggedon Blaze
The same could be said about MK3/UMK3's version of Kahn.

Your G.O.D
Olcadan's good, but Raiden can handle him on his own.

Violent2Dope
No he can't.

Furion
Originally posted by King Hellstorm
Olcadan's good, but Raiden can handle him on his own.

If this were Raiden vs Olcadan, this could be considered a spite thread.

Wandering Flame
Not really, but O RLY is invincible. He can give Chuck Norris a run for his money.

Furion
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
He can give Chuck Norris a run for his money.

BLASPHAMY!!!!!!! no no

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Not really, but O RLY is invincible. He can give Chuck Norris a run for his money.
http://orlynorris.ytmnd.com/

Even he can't question Chuck Norris. 31

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.