General Grievous v. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
Both Clone Wars verions. Tales place on Mandalore.

1.Lightsaber battle
2.All out

Note- reference to Force Fight edited out by request

Darth Hord
Why would you do a force fight with Grievous? Ventress wins that by default.

JediSamuraiMRB
I can have that changed.

fascistcrusader
Grevious wins the saber battle. As mentioned previously Ventress wins the force battle, seeing as how Grevious kind of doesn't have the force.

vader11
1. GG
2. AV
3. GG

darthsith19
Grievous wins all but the Force duel. This would be close if it was ROTS Grievous, but I'm sure everybody will side with EU Grievous.

Man of Christ
didnt asajj lose to grievous in that pit in clone wars? if so wouldnt this be a reehash of that?

Count Makashi
GG wins both, saber and all out. Asajj lost to Griveous when she had the help from Durge, alone she has almost no chance to defeat GG. Not to mention, that Dooku himself commented, that Griveous is more powerful then Asajj.

Darth Martin
GG wins both, this isn't a FORCE FIGHT it's an all-out fight(meaning GG isn't unarmed, still has his Sabers). GG beat Assaj before, that's why Dooku appointed him droid general and not her. Besides GG can dodge force attacks to a certain degree.

Galan007
as mentioned above, grievous has already beaten asajj, when she and durge were teamed up . it was said victory that secured grievous' promotion to general, over ventress.

Darth Subjekt
Also, if there were times when Dooku was "hard pressed" to beat GG, then surely Ventress would stand no chance.

EmperorSidious2
Grevious

Jinsoku Takai
Ventress

Jmanghan
Ventress already beat Grievous :/

Ventress stomps.

carthage
Grievous

|King Joker|
Prime Grievous takes this in a good fight. Asajj can possibly take a few rounds of she uses the Force freely.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ventress already beat Grievous

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Prime Grievous takes this in a good fight. Asajj can possibly take a few rounds of she uses the Force freely.
Agreed.

Q99
Ventress impresses me more against foes like Anakin and Kenobi.

I find her performance against some other foes surprisingly low- Asajj and Durge losing to Grievous I think can mostly be chalked up to being caught off guard, and I'm not sure why she has so much trouble with Savage.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Q99
and I'm not sure why she has so much trouble with Savage.

Because Savage is That Good. He's beaten Council Members after all.

Grievous has as well, but when they were exhausted. Apart from Kenobi. But him and Kenobi have fought so many times he's bound to get some wins in.

Jmanghan
There is no "Prime Grievous".

He's a f*cking droid, his skill level has never ever changed.

He lost fair and square to Ventress.

The best Grievous has done was stalemating Ahsoka in that episode when she was rescuing those kids.

|King Joker|
http://i.imgur.com/Q3kuB.gif

Jmanghan
Show me 1 time that Grievous has beaten someone on the skill level of Ventress.

He's lost to Kenobi, Mace.

He's known for beating a few nobodies, and Ventress when she was off-guard.

Shaak Ti was his biggest win.

I'll give him credit for giving Kenobi a good fight, but thats it.

Fated Xtasy
There is no "Prime Grievous".

He's a f*cking droid, his skill level has never ever changed.

He lost fair and square to Ventress.

The best Grievous has done was stalemating Ahsoka in that episode when she was rescuing those kids.

Nevermind

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
And fight Mace... And lose, to Mace, very quickly.

NewGuy01
And lose, to Mace, very quickly.

You're thinking of the non-canon confrontations from the miniseries and Obsession. Grievous actually fought Mace for an extended period in Laybrinth of Evil, with a pretty significant handicap tbh.

Jmanghan
But he also lost to Ventress, and Kenobi.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You're thinking of the non-canon confrontations from the miniseries and Obsession. Grievous actually fought Mace for an extended period in Laybrinth of Evil, with a pretty significant handicap tbh. Non-canon?

It shows Anakin getting to knight-hood.

It shows Shaak Ti getting captured, and in a deleted scene from ROTS, Shaak Ti is held captive and about to be killed.

You can clearly see it's the gap in between AOTC and ROTS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.