Master Chief vs. Gordon Freeman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sn0wfade.
I always wondered what would happen if these two met.

Master Chief has an array of weaponry. He is strong, and has modifications to make him deadly.

On the other hand Gordon Freeman is resilient and to be damn true, lucky. He has been through thick and thin and his suit although not as armored as MC's has its own benefits.

Also, remember Gordon has a gravity gun wink

Go!

Diamond Kisses
Master Chief yes

Burning thought
hmm, the actual strength of Freemens shields i dont know, his auxillary speed i also dont know the exact speed change it has on him.

his weapons however are far superior, singularity orb cannons, gravity gun to attach to certain objects, one shot of the powered up Grav gun and MC is swiss cheese.....one shot of the normal gun and MC is under Freemens control

i think Chiefs speed and accuracy will likely win him the match, however, freemens shield is likely to survive the first impact, and if its weak go offline, giving Freemen time to survive and then retaliate with Grav gun or singularity blast

sn0wfade.
Crowbar to the face. Gordon Wins.

Fuddle
Gordon would have a lot of fun with the gravity gun against Master Chief but unless he can throw Master Chief of a cliff I do not think he can kill him smile

Burning thought
well it depends one version, the powered up Gravity gun can fire extremely powerful blasts and kills anyone it picks up anyway, how i dont know. He could wih wahetevr graviyt gun constantly smash MC into the ground, over and over and over, MC will eventually breakk his neck

Fuddle
Master Chief could win by placing a bullet between his eyes. The Gordon shield is a whimpy shield smile

Burning thought
its not that wimpy, what makes you think so? its designed to take many shots from the high tech weaponry of Half life 2, it takes a good few, not as good as MC ofc but it can take enough i think for Gordon to pull a trigger on his Gravity gun, super gravity gun and it would rip chief apart

or Gordon could use the singularity blast

sn0wfade.
yeah the singularity blast can go through anything. if it lands MC will go bye bye.

I always wondered. Do they die or do the phase into some different reality?

Burning thought
never too sure tbh m8, i think they get disintigrated myself sort of how the DR freemen is after in Half life 2 (sorry name of the guy is lost to me) says that by being in the portal room freemen will die in all ways possible and some ways impossible, its just an oddity weapon beyond most science i think

but its incredible, one blast and the thing fires instantly and most enemies are disintigrated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.